UPSEE 2020 – AKTU/UPU Application from,Notification, Eligibility, UPSEE Exam Dates 2020, Exam Pattern
UPSEE 2020 : The Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh has issued the exam dates for UPSEE/AKTU/UPU for the academic year 2020. UPSEE is a state level entrance exam and it is conducted to provide admission into B.E/B.Tech/B.form/B.Arc and other medical courses at Various colleges/ universities in Uttar Pradesh state and also offers admission into lateral entry in B.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA courses. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of UPSEE 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
UPSEE/UPTU 2020 Overview
|Name of the Examination||UPSEE 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Validity of UPSEE Score||One Year|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSEE/AKTU 2020
Before going to fill the UPSEE 2020 Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for UPSEE 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. PIO and OCI card holders also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
- For B.Tech, B.Des & Integrated MCA: Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam in Physics and Mathematics and any one subjects from Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Biology/Technical Vocational subject with scored at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) from recognized university.
- For B.Pharmacy Courses: Must have passed or appeared in 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognized university with scored at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) from recognized university.
- For BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ MBA(Integrated): 12th Passed with minimum 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) from recognized board.
- For B.Arch: Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam in Physics and Mathematics and any one subjects from Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Engineering Drawing / Technical Vocational subject with scored at least 50% marks from recognized university.
- For MBA/MCA: Candidates must having Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with Minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) from recognized university. For MCA, candidate must have passed Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.
- For B.Tech – LE: Applicant must passed 3-year Engineering Diploma OR 3-year B.Sc. degree with Mathematics subject at 12th standard.
- For B.Pharm – LE: Must have passed Diploma in Pharmacy.
- For MCA – LE: Candidates who wants to apply must have BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree are eligible.
- There is No age limit to apply for this test.
- B.Tech / B.Arch / B.Pharm / BHMCT / BFAD / BFA / MBA / MCA
- 2nd Year of B.Tech / B.Pharm / MCA (Lateral Entry)
UPSEE 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Issued on||February 2020|
|Availability of Online Application||February 2020|
|Last date to submit Online Application||March 2020|
|Application correction window||April 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.500/-||April 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||April 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Answer Key Available On||May 2020|
|Commencement of result||May 2020|
|Counselling Starts On||June 2020|
UPSEE 2020 Online Application
- UPSEE Application Form has been released by Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on March 2020 Tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPG format.
- Image size can not exceed 30KB for photograph and 15KB for signature.
- The Exam Conducting Authority will provide the correction of the UPSEE application form through online mode in March 2020
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Category wise Application fee is given in Below
For General/OBC Category – Rs. 1300/-
For Female/SC/ST/PwD Category – Rs. 650/-
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit / credit card/ e wallets.
Steps to Apply Online for UPSEE 2020
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
UPSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- UPSEE Exam will be held in offline (pen and paper based test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 3 Hours.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type (except for drawing test).
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 4 marks
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||50 questions each of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 2||Physics , Chemistry and Biology||50 questions each of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 3||Aptitude test for Architecture & DesignPart A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part B: Drawing Aptitude
|50 questions each of Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and two questions to test drawing aptitude.||600|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/ (Integrated))||100||400|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)/ 2nd year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100||400|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for MBA/ MCA||100||400|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||100||400|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for Diploma holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||100||400|
UPSEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of UPSEE sche.ap.gov.in. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their UPSEE 2020 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their UPSEE 2020 Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download UPSEE Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download UPSEE Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your UPSEE Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Also Check : UPSEE 2020 Admit Card Download
Also Check : UPSEE Result,Rank,CutOff
UPSEE 2020 Result
The Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the UPSEE Results through online at their official website. UPSEE Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
UPSEE 2020 Rank Card
Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University will be announced the UPSEE Rank Card in second week of May 2019 tentatively. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card we provided below.
- Admit Card Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non local)
- Combined Score in UPSEE
- Intermediate Percentage
UPSEE 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for UPSEE 2020 counseling. Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University conducts the counselling in July 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- UPSEE Admit Card
- UPSEE Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.
- 1 UPSEE 2020 – AKTU/UPU Application from,Notification, Eligibility, UPSEE Exam Dates 2020, Exam Pattern
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for UPSEE/AKTU 2020
- 3 UPSEE 2020 Online Application
- 4 Steps to Apply Online for UPSEE 2020