UPESEAT 2020 – Application form, Registration, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
UPESEAT 2020 : The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun has issued the exam dates for UPESEAT for the academic year 2020. UPES Engineering Aptitude Test is a university level entrance exam and it will be conducted to provide admission into various undergraduate engineering courses offered by the University. UPESEAT Application Form will be available in 3rd week of February 2020. Entrance examination will be conducted offline mode only. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of UPESEAT 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
UPESEAT 2020 Overview
|Name of the Examination||UPES Engineering Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Authority||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Level of Exam||university level|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Medium of Exam
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
Eligibility Criteria for UPESEAT 2020
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for UPESEAT 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in 12th class or it’s equivalent with Physics and Mathematics,Chemistry as compulsory subjects from any Board recognized by the respective State Governments / Central Government.
- Applying candidate must obtain at least 60% marks in qualifying examination.
UPESEAT 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of Online Application||3rd week of February 2020|
|Last date to submit Online Application||2nd week of May 2020|
|Admit Card Download||3rd week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||Last week of May 2020|
|Answer Key Published on||Last week of May 2020|
|Commencement of result||2nd week of June 2020|
|Counselling Starts On||3rd week of June 2020|
Also Check: UPSEE 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
Also Check: AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
UPESEAT 2020 Online Application
- UPESEAT Application Form has been released by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on 3rd week of February 2020 tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- Check the details carefully you have entered the submit the Application.
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Application fee is Rs. Rs. 1850/- for all category candidates
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card
Steps to Apply Online for UPESEAT 2020
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
UPESEAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- UPESEAT Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Examination will contains four sections
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be conducted in English Language.
- The Question paper consists of 200 multiple choice questions.
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 marks.
- There will be No Negative marks for incorrect answers
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English Language Comprehension||30||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20||20|
Read Detailed UPESEAT 2020 Exam Pattern
UPESEAT Syllabus 2020
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. In the examination, Questions will be asked from these Subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics English. All of these Subjects will be from 11th & 12th standard level. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for UPESEAT, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
- Units and Measurement
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics etc.
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Families–Periodic Properties
- Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry etc
- Relations and Functions
- Determinants and their applications
- Differential Calculus and its applications
- Statistics and Probability
- Analytical Geometry etc.
Read Detailed UPESEAT 2020 Syllabus
UPESEAT Exam Centers
UPESEAT Examination will be held at following given Centers. Candidates can choose the exam center as per their convenience. All applicants are offered multiple options, of which only one exam center should be selected and submit it. Once filled the examination centre in the application form will not be changed. Details of the UPESEAT 2020 examination center address will be specified on the Admit Card.
|S.No||Exam Centre Name|
UPESEAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of UPESEAT. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their UPESEAT 2020 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their UPESEAT 2020 Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download UPESEAT Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download UPESEAT Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your UPESEAT Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Also Check : UPESEAT 2020 Admit Card Download
Also Check : UPESEAT Result,Rank,CutOff
UPESEAT 2020 Result
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the UPESEAT Results through online at their official website. UPESEAT Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
UPESEAT Cutoff / Qualifying Marks
Candidates are required to obtain the minimum marks, then he/she will be qualifies for the further rounds of admission. After the Result are announced, Exam conducting authority will publish the qualifying cut offs for each course, students will called for counseling and admission process. The cutoff will be prepared after checking many factors related to the examination.The cut off score is based on many factors such as
- Number of applicants registered for Examination
- Total number of candidates participated in the exam.
- Difficulty level of the examination
- The previous year’s cutoff trends
- Marking scheme
- Total number of available seats
UPESEAT 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for UPESEAT 2020 counseling. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- UPESEAT Admit Card
- UPESEAT Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.
UPESEAT Contact Details
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
Bidholi, Via Prem Nagar, Dehradun,
Uttarakhand 248007, India