TSRJC 2021 – TSRJC CET Application from, Notification, Eligibility, TSRJC Exam Dates 2021, TSRJC CET Exam Pattern
TSRJC 2021 : The Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society (TSREIS) has issued the exam dates for TSRJC for the academic year 2021. TSRJC is a state level entrance exam and it is conducted to provide admission into various Intermediate courses (MPC/BiPC/CEC/MEC) in Residential Junior colleges in Telangana state. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. Candidates must fill the online application through the official website and pay the registration fee. The complete details of TSRJC 2021 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
TSRJC CET 2021 Exam Highlights
|Name of the Examination||Telangana Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test (TSRJC CET)|
|Conducting Authority||Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
Eligibility Criteria for TSRJC 2021
Before going to fill the TSRJC 2021 Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for TSRJC CET 2021 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
- Candidates must have passed the 10th/SSC examination in recognized Board/Institute in first attempt of 2019 only.
- Minimum 6 GPA for General Candidates
- Minimum 5 GPA for Reserved Candidates
TSRJC 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Issued on||February 2021|
|Availability of Online Application||March 2021|
|Last date to submit Online Application||March 2021|
|TSRJC CET Exam Date||March 2021|
|Hall Ticket Availability||April 2021|
|Commencement of result||May 2021|
TSRJC 2021 Online Application
- TSRJC Application Form has been released by Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on March 2021 Tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- Image size can not exceed 30KB for photograph and 15KB for signature.
- After uploading the documents, select the test center.Candidates can select two districts, first one is primary and the other is secondary.
- Now Agree the terms and Conditions then click the Submit Button.
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Category wise Application fee is given in Below
Registration Fee is Rs. 150/-
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card.
There is a another way to pay the fee through AP Online Centers/ Mee Seva Centers/ e-seva centers in AP
Reservation Details for TSRJC 2021
- SC : 15%, ST: 6%, BC-A : 7%, BC-B : 10%, BC-C : 1%, BC-D: 7%, BC-E: 4%
- PHC : 3%, Sports CAP (Children of Armed Personnel)
For Boys : TSR Junior College, Sarvail in the Nalgonda District.
For Girls : TSR Junior College, Hasanparthy, Warangal District Minority Junior College (BPC, MPC, and CEC groups)
Boys : TSR Junior College, LB Nagar, Nagole, Hyderabad and TSR Junior College Nagaram, Nizamabad District is also suitable.
- Merit in the entrance exam
2. College selection associated with availability of vacancies.
3. Rule of reservation
4. Reservation for under special category.
Steps to Apply Online for TSRJC 2021
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through AP Online or Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
TSRJC 2021 Exam Pattern
TSRJC Conducting Authority has provided exam pattern and some instructions to candidates. Here Examination pattern is provided below,candidate must know the examination pattern details.
- TSRJC Exam will be held in offline mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 2 Hours 30 Mins.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- The Question paper consists of 150 multiple choice questions
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
|Bi.P.C||English-Bio science-Physical Science||150|
TSRJC 2021 Hall Ticket
Candidates can get their hall ticket through online mode from the official website of TSRJC Conducting Authority. It can be available from last week of April 2021 tentatively. Candidates should download their TSRJC 2021 Hall Ticket by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading hall ticket Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their TSRJC 2021 hall ticket. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download TSRJC Hall Ticket
- visit the official website.
- Search Download TSRJC Hall Ticket and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your TSRJC Hall Ticket display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
TSRJC 2021 Result
The Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the TSRJC Results through online at their official website. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
TSRJC 2021 Admission Process
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the Admission Process. Admission Process will be conducted after the declaration of TSRJC Results. Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society conducts the Admissions from June 2021. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences.
- TSRJC Hall Ticket
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
TSRJC CET Contact Details
Ph Numbers: 040-23120306 , 040-23120307
(Call Time : 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M &
1.30 P.M to 5 P.M on working days)
- 0.1 Eligibility Criteria for TSRJC 2021
- 0.2 TSRJC 2021 Online Application
- 0.3 Application Fee
- 0.4 College List
- 1 Selection Procedure