TS PGLCET 2021 – Telangana PGLCET Application from, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
TS PGLCET 2021 : The Osmania University, Hyderabad behalf of TSCHE has issued the exam dates for Telangana Post Graduate LAW Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET) for the academic year 2021. It is a state level entrance exam and it is conducted to provide admission into postgraduate law courses at Various colleges/ universities in Telangana state. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. Candidates who want to appear in this exam must fill the Application Form and pay the registration fee at TS PGLCET conducting authority’s official website. The complete details of TS PGLCET 2021 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
|Name of the Examination||Telangana LAW Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET)|
|Conducting Authority||Osmania University, Hyderabad behalf of TSCHE|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Validity of TS PGLCET Score||One Year|
Eligibility Criteria for TS PGLCET 2021
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for TS PGLCET 2021 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. PIO and OCI card holders also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
- Candidates must have completed LLB/BL Three/5-Year degree from recognized university with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/BC Candidates).
- Those appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination can also eligible apply.
Application fee is
Rs. 600 /- for General Candidates
Rs. 500/- for SC/ST Candidates
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card.
There is a another way to pay the fee through TS Online Centers/ Mee Seva Centers/ e-seva centers in Telangana
TS PGLCET 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Issued on||February 2021|
|Availability of Online Application||March 2021|
|Last date to submit Online Application||March 2021|
|Application Form Correction Window||March 2021|
|With late fee of Rs.500/-||March 2021|
|With late fee of Rs.2000/-||April 2021|
|Hall Ticket Availability||April 2021|
|Examination Date||May 2021|
|Commencement of result||May 2021|
Also Check: TS LAWCET 2021, Application Form, Exam Dates
Also Check: TS ICET 2021, Application Form, Exam Dates
TS PGLCET 2021 Online Application
- TS PGLCET Application Form has been released by Osmania University, Hyderabad behalf of TSCHE through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on March 2021 Tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPG format.
- Image size can not exceed 30KB for photograph and 15KB for signature.
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Steps to Apply for TS PGLCET 2021
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home page search for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through TS Online or Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Once again check the details you have entered the click the Submit button
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
TS PGLCET 2021 Exam Pattern
TS PGLCET Conducting Authority has provided exam pattern and some instructions to candidates. Here Examination pattern is provided below,candidate must know the examination pattern details.
- TS PGLCET Exam will be held in offline (Paper & Pen based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 1 Hours 30 Mins.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be conducted in two sections.
- The examination will be conducted in English language only.
- The Question paper consists of 120 multiple choice questions
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
|Part||Topics||No. of Qs.||Total marks|
|Part A||Jurisprudence||20||40 Questions|
|Part B||IPR and Other Laws||16||80 Questions|
|Crimes and Torts||16|
|Public International Law||16|
TS PGLCET 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. TS PGLCET entrance exam paper will be divided into two parts. The entire paper will be examines the candidate’s knowledge on the Indian laws. Here is the some of the most important things coming in the exam. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for TS PGLCET, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the TS PGLCET exam.
Part A – (40 Qs – 40 Marks)
PART B – (80 Qs – 80 Marks)
|PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW||
|CRIMES and TORTS||
|IPR & OTHER LAWS||
TS PGLCET 2021 Hall Ticket
Candidates can get their hall ticket through online mode from the official website of Exam Conducting Authority. It can be available from last week of April 2021 tentatively. Candidates should download their TS PGLCET 2021 Hall Ticket by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading hall ticket Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their TS PGLCET 2021 hall ticket. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download TS PGLCET Hall Ticket
- visit the official website.
- Search Download TS PGLCET Hall Ticket and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your TS PGLCET Hall Ticket display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
TS PGLCET 2021 Result
The Osmania University, Hyderabad behalf of TSCHE is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the TS PGLCET Results through online at their official website. TS PGLCET Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
TS PGLCET 2021 Rank Card
The Osmania University, Hyderabad will be announced the TS PGLCET Rank Card in second week of May 2019 tentatively. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card we provided below.
- Hall ticket Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non local)
- Combined Score in TS PGLCET
TS PGLCET 2021 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for TS PGLCET 2021 counseling. Osmania University, Hyderabad conducts the counselling in June 2021. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- TS PGLCET Hall Ticket
- TS PGLCET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent mark sheet
- Intermediate or its equivalent Pass Memo Certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)