TS LAWCET 2020 – Telangana LAWCET Application from, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
TS LAWCET 2020 : The Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) has issued the exam dates for Telangana LAW Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET) for the academic year 2020. It is a state level entrance exam and it is conducted to provide admission into 3-year LLB and 5-year integrated LLM courses at Various colleges/ universities in Telangana state. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. Candidates who want to appear in this exam must fill the Application Form and pay the registration fee at TS LAWCET conducting authority’s official website. The complete details of TS LAWCET 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
|Name of the Examination||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET)|
|Conducting Authority||Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||3-year LLB and 5-year integrated LLM|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Validity of TS LAWCET Score||One Year|
Eligibility Criteria for TS LAWCET 2020
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for TS LAWCET 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. PIO and OCI card holders also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
For 3 Years LLB Course:
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) from recognized university with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST Candidates).
- Candidate Age must be complete 21 years at the time of the exam.
For 5 Years LLB Course:
- Candidates must have completed Intermediate or it’s equivalent from recognized board/university with minimum 45% aggregate (40% for SC/ST Candidates).
- Candidate Age must be complete 17 years at the time of the exam.
Category wise Application fee is given in Below
For General Candidates – Rs. 800 /-
For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 500 /-
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card.
There is a another way to pay the fee through TS Online Centers/ Mee Seva Centers/ e-seva centers in Telangana
TS LAWCET 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Issued on||February 2020|
|Availability of Online Application||March 2020|
|Last date to submit Online Application||March 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.500/-||March 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.2000/-||May 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.5000/-||May 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.10000/-||March 2020|
|Hall Ticket Availability||April 2020|
|Commencement of result||May 2020|
Also Check: AP LAWCET 2020, Application Form, Exam Dates
Also Check: TS ICET 2020, Application Form, Exam Dates
TS LAWCET 2020 Online Application
- TS LAWCET Application Form has been released by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on March 2020 Tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPG format.
- Image size can not exceed 30KB for photograph and 15KB for signature.
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Steps to Apply for TS LAWCET 2020
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home page search for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through TS Online or Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Once again check the details you have entered the click the Submit button
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
TS LAWCET 2020 Exam Pattern
TS LAWCET Conducting Authority has provided exam pattern and some instructions to candidates. Here Examination pattern is provided below,candidate must know the examination pattern details.
- TS LAWCET Exam will be held in offline (Paper & Pen based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 1 Hours 30 Mins.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be conducted in three sections.
- The Question paper consists of 120 multiple choice questions
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
|Section||No.of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
TS LAWCET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. TS LAWCET entrance exam paper will be divided into two parts. The entire paper will be examines the candidate’s knowledge on the Indian laws. Here is the some of the most important things coming in the exam. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for TS LAWCET, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the TS LAWCET exam.
|General knowledge and mental ability||General knowledge|
|Current affairs||National and international events|
|Legal aptitude||Aptitude for law|
|Elementary knowledge of law principles|
|Constitution of India|
TS LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket
Candidates can get their hall ticket through online mode from the official website of Exam Conducting Authority. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their TS LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading hall ticket Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their TS LAWCET 2020 hall ticket. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download TS LAWCET Hall Ticket
- visit the official website.
- Search Download TS LAWCET Hall Ticket and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your TS LAWCET Hall Ticket display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
TS LAWCET 2020 Result
The Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the TS LAWCET Results through online at their official website. TS LAWCET Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
TS LAWCET 2020 Rank Card
The Osmania University, Hyderabad will be announced the TS LAWCET Rank Card in second week of May 2019 tentatively. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card we provided below.
- Hall ticket Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non local)
- Combined Score in TS LAWCET
- LAWCET Weightage
TS LAWCET 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for TS LAWCET 2020 counseling. Osmania University, Hyderabad conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- TS LAWCET Hall Ticket
- TS LAWCET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent mark sheet
- Intermediate or its equivalent Pass Memo Certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- 1 Eligibility Criteria for TS LAWCET 2020
- 2 Application Fee
- 3 TS LAWCET 2020 Online Application
- 4 Steps to Apply for TS LAWCET 2020
- 5 TS LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- 6 TS LAWCET 2020 Result
- 7 TS LAWCET 2020 Rank Card
- 8 TS LAWCET 2020 Counselling