TS ICET 2020 – Telangana ICET Application from,Notification, Eligibility, TS ICET Exam Dates 2020, TS ICET 2020 Exam Pattern
TS ICET 2020 : The Kakatiya University on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) has issued the exam dates for TS ICET for the academic year 2020. TS ICET is a state level entrance exam and it is conducted to provide admission into MBA and MCA courses at Various colleges/ universities in Telangana state. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of TS ICET 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
|Name of the Examination||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET)|
|Conducting Authority||Kakatiya University on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||MBA, MCA|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Validity of TS ICET Score||One Year|
|TS ICET Helpdesk
Eligibility Criteria for TS ICET 2020
Before going to fill the TS ICET 2020 Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for TS ICET 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. PIO and OCI card holders also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s degree from any discipline for MBA Programme.
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3 years with mathematics as one of the subject in 12th Class for MCA Programme.
- Minimum 50% in graduation degree for General Candidates
- Minimum 45% in graduation degree for Reserved Candidates
TS ICET 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Issued on||February 2020|
|Availability of Online Application||March 2020|
|Last date to submit Online Application||March 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.500/-||March 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.2000/-||May 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.5000/-||May 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.10000/-||March 2020|
|Hall Ticket Availability||April 2020|
|Commencement of result||May 2020|
TS ICET 2020 Online Application
- TS ICET Application Form has been released by Kakatiya University on behalf of TSCHE through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on March 2020 Tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPG format.
- Image size can not exceed 30KB for photograph and 15KB for signature.
- The Exam Conducting Authority will provide the correction of the TS ICET application form through online mode in March 2020
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Category wise Application fee is given in Below
For General Candidates – Rs. 650 /-
For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 450 /-
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card.
There is a another way to pay the fee through TS Online/ AP Online Centers/ Mee Seva Centers/ e-seva centers in Telangana / AP
Steps to Apply Online for TS ICET 2020
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through TS Online or Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
TS ICET 2020 Exam Pattern
TS ICET Conducting Authority has provided exam pattern and some instructions to candidates. Here Examination pattern is provided below,candidate must know the examination pattern details.
- TS ICET Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 2 Hours 30 Mins.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- The Question paper consists of 200 multiple choice questions
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
TS ICET 2020 Hall Ticket
Candidates can get their hall ticket through online mode from the official website of TS ICET Conducting Authority. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their TS ICET 2020 Hall Ticket by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading hall ticket Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their TS ICET 2020 hall ticket. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download TS ICET Hall Ticket
- visit the official website.
- Search Download TS ICET Hall Ticket and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your TS ICET Hall Ticket display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
TS ICET 2020 Result
The Kakatiya University on behalf of TSCHE is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the TS ICET Results through online at their official website. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
TS ICET 2020 Rank Card
The Kakatiya University will be announced the TS ICET Rank Card in second week of May 2019 tentatively. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card we provided below.
- Hall ticket Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non local)
- Combined Score in TS ICET
- ICET Weightage
TS ICET 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of TS ICET Results. Kakatiya University conducts the counselling will be conducts the counselling from June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences.
- TS ICET Hall Ticket
- TS ICET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent mark sheet
- Intermediate or its equivalent Pass Memo Certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)