TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 | Download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 Online | Exam Dates
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 : The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) issues the Hall Ticket on April 2020 tentatively. All the candidates who registered for the TS EAMCET Entrance exam must download their hall tickets during the period. Candidates can get the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 through online mode at the authority’s official website by given their registration number and date of birth. Here, hall ticket download process from the official website of the Authority we have provided in below. check the details.
Important Dates of TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020
|Name of the Exam||TS EAMCET 2020|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH)|
|Online applications Starting Date||March 2020|
|Online Applications Closing Date||April 2020|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Hall Tickets Released on||April 2020|
|TS EAMCET 2020 Exam||May 2020|
|Commencement of Results||May 2020|
|TS EAMCET Helpdeskfirstname.lastname@example.org | + 91 9912330730/ 9121266980|
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 Download@eamcet.tsche.ac.in
The TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket contains the Candidate name and roll number, examination center details and important instructions regarding the rules and regulations. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) will be distribute the hall tickets to candidates those who have registered for the TS EAMCET exam. Every candidate note that matter TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 will be available on online mode only and it will not sent to any candidate through post. You must download it from the official website.
Also Check: TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020, Exam Date
Also Check: AP ICET Hall Ticket 2020, Exam Date
Details Mentioned on your TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
following details can be available on your TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020. Candidates must check and verify all the details mentioned on Hall Ticket .If you found any discrepancy on your hall ticket. It should be report to the official authorities and needed to be corrected immediately. These are the basic details we have provided, check out.
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth
- Course details
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Center / Venue
- Examination Timing
- General Instructions to Candidate
Documents to be Carry on Exam day
Candidates must carry any of the following documents into the Exam hall mainly hall ticket and other documents as follows.
Any one of the following Photo ID proof in original
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Any other valid identity proof
Also Check: TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2020, Exam Date
Also Check: TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020, Exam Date
How to Download the Hall Ticket
The hall ticket downloading process will be completely online. To download the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020, Candidates follow the following steps to get their hall ticket from authority’s official website. Otherwise we will also provide a direct link to access the hall ticket on this page. These are the simple steps
- Visit the Official Website
- In that home page search for “TS EAMCET Hall Ticket” link and click on it.
- Now enter the required details on given space like Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Then click the submit button.
- Your TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 will displayed on screen.
- Check the details properly.
- Then Download & Take a print copy of it for future use.
Important Instruction For Exam day
There are various facts which the students must know about this exam. In the Entrance exams, the students will have to follow certain rules. We are providing some important instructions for exam day. These points will help to students get a knowledge of mandatory things. You can check the points given below:
- At the time of going for the exams, the students must carry the admit card in the exam hall. If the candidates will not do so then they will not be able to attend the exams.
- Candidates must arrive the exam hall on before 2 hours of the examination.
- In the exam hall, any kind of electronic gadget is not allowed to enroll in the exams. So, the students must not carry the mobile phone, camera, and other electronic equipment.
- Candidates should bring any one original photo id proof along with the Admit Card
- Candidates must know that any kind of chits or paper is not allowed in the board exams. So the candidates should not carry the unnecessary papers in the exams.
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
TS EAMCET Conducting Authority has provided exam pattern and some instructions to candidates. Here Examination pattern is provided below,candidate must know the examination pattern details.
- TS EAMCET Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be held in English & Telugu, Urdu Languages
- The Question paper consists of 160 multiple choice questions
- Examination will be conducted in two sessions (Morning and Afternoon)
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
|Subject||Marks||No. of Questions|
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Centers
The TS EAMCET 2020 entrance examination will be held at the following centers
|Moinabad and surrounding areas|
|Gandimaisamma and surrounding areas|
|Tarnaka, and surrounding areas|
|Keesara, and surrounding areas|
|Ramoji Film City area, and surrounding areas|
TS EAMCET 2020 Result
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the TS EAMCET Results through online at their official website. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of TS EAMCET Results. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) conducts the counselling will be conducts the counselling from June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences.
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
- TS EAMCET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent mark sheet
- Intermediate or its equivalent Pass Memo Certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)