TS EAMCET Exam Date 2020 – Telangana EAMCET Application from,Notification, EAMCET 2020 Eligibility, TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
TS EAMCET 2020 : The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad has issued the exam dates for TS EAMCET for the academic year 2020. TS EAMCET is a state level entrance exam and it is conducted to provide admission into B.E/B.Tech/B.form/B.Arc and other medical courses at Various colleges/ universities in Telangana state. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of TS EAMCET 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
AP LAWCET 2020 Overview
|Name of the Examination||TS EAMCET 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Validity of AP EAMCET Score||One Year|
|AP EAMCET Helpdesk
||firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 9912330730/ 9121266980|
Eligibility Criteria for TS EAMCET 2020
Before going to fill the TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for TS EAMCET 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. PIO and OCI card holders also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
- For engineering courses, candidates must have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam with scored at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) from recognized university.
- For B.Pharmacy Courses Must have passed or appeared in 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognized university with scored at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) from recognized university.
- Candidates should complete the age of 16 years on at the time of Admission.
|B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)
B.Tech (Food Science and Technology)
B.V.Sc & A.H
TS EAMCET 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Issued on||February 2020|
|Availability of Online Application||March 2020|
|Last date to submit Online Application||March 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.500/-||March 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.2000/-||May 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.5000/-||May 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.10000/-||March 2020|
|Hall Ticket Availability||April 2020|
|Commencement of result||May 2020|
TS EAMCET 2020 Online Application
- TS EAMCET Application Form has been released by JNTUH on behalf of TSCHE through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on March 2020 Tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPG format.
- Image size can not exceed 30KB for photograph and 15KB for signature.
- The Exam Conducting Authority will provide the correction of the TS EAMCET application form through online mode in March 2020
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Category wise Application fee is given in Below
For General Candidates – Rs. 800/-
For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 400/-
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card.
There is a another way to pay the fee through TS Online/ AP Online Centers/ Mee Seva Centers/ e-seva centers in Telangana / AP
Steps to Apply Online for TS EAMCET 2020
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through TS Online or Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
Also Check : TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket Download
Also Check : Telangana EAMCET Result,Rank,CutOff
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- TS EAMCET Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 3 Hours.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- The Question paper consists of 160 multiple choice questions
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket
Candidates can get their hall ticket through online mode from the official website of TS EAMCET tsche.ac.in. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading hall ticket Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their TS EAMCET 2020 hall ticket. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
- visit the official website.
- Search Download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your TS EAMCET Hall Ticket display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
TS EAMCET 2020 Result
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the TS EAMCET Results through online at their official website. JNTUH will release the results separately for engineering and agriculture & medical papers. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
TS EAMCET 2020 Rank Card
JNTUH will be announced the TS EAMCET Rank Card in second week of May 2019 tentatively. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card we provided below.
- Hall ticket Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non local)
- Combined Score in TS EAMCET
- EAMCET Weightage
- Inter Weightage
- EAMCET Marks- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology
- Intermediate Percentage
TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of TS EAMCET Results. And it will be started from June 2020. JNTUH conducts the counselling separately for engineering and agriculture & medical courses. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences.
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
- TS EAMCET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent mark sheet
- Intermediate or its equivalent Pass Memo Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)