Tripura Polytechnic 2020 – Online Application from,Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
Tripura Polytechnic 2020 : Tripura Board of Technical Education will organizes the Tripura Polytechnic Admissions in every year. Eligible Candidates get admission in diploma courses in TIT, Narsingarh, Women’s Polytechnic, Hapania, Dhalai District Polytechnic, Ambassa, Gomati District Polytechnic, Fulkumari, Udaipur, North Tripura District Polytechnic, Bagbassa, Dharmanagar and TTAADC Polytechnic Institute, Khumulwng and some government institutions. Interested candidates can apply through online only. The admission will be based on the candidate’s 10th/SSC standard score. Candidates will be called for counselling and seat allotment process,Based on the merit list. Applicant have to fill the Online Application and pay registration fee through the official website. Here we are providing Tripura Polytechnic 2020 Notification,Application form,Eligibility,how to apply and other details given below. Stay with us for more details.
Tripura Polytechnic 2020 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Tripura Polytechnic Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Authority||Tripura Board of Technical Education|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering & Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy diploma courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura Polytechnic 2020
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for Tripura Polytechnic 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. PIO and OCI card holders also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Tripura.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
- Candidate should pass the Madhyamik/10th class or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Candidates should obtained minimum 35% marks in the Madhyamik examination.
- Those who have appearing in the 10th examinations also eligible.
- candidate should not be born after July 2, 2005 and there is no upper age limit to apply for this exam
Tripura Polytechnic 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Issued on||February 2020|
|Availability of Online Application||March 2020|
|Last date to submit Online Application||March 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.500/-||March 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.2000/-||April 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||April 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Answer Key Released on||May 2020|
|Commencement of result||May 2020|
Tripura Polytechnic 2020 Online Application
- Tripura Polytechnic Application Form has been released by Tripura Board of Technical Education through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on March 2020 Tentatively.
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Fill the application form with required information like Candidate Details, Address, Qualifying Exam Details, Common Entrance Exam Details
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- After filling the required details, candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPG format.
- Image size can not exceed 30KB for photograph and 15KB for signature.
- After finishing the documents upload, candidate have to choose the test centre. Candidates can choose from two districts, one of which is primary and the other is secondary.
- The Exam Conducting Authority will provide the correction of the Tripura Polytechnic application form through online mode
- Now agree for the terms and conditions.
- Click on “Submit” button finally and complete the process of filling application
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Details required During Application form filling
Tripura Polytechnic 2020 Application Form asks the candidate’s personal details, academic details and contact information to be filled.
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- State of Eligibility
- Academic Details
- Year of Passing
- Photo & Signature
- City Choice
Application Fee is Rs. 100/- For General Candidates
BPL category candidates need to pay Rs. 50/-
Application Fee payment done by
- Credit / Debit Card, Net Banking
- Every candidate remember that point the application fee is non-refundable, once you can pay.
Tripura Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of PolyCET Conducting Authority. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their Tripura Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download Tripura Polytechnic Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download Tripura Polytechnic Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your Tripura Polytechnic Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Tripura Polytechnic 2020 Result
The Tripura Board of Technical Education is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the Tripura Polytechnic Results through online at their official website. Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. Candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
Tripura Polytechnic 2020 Rank Card
The Tripura Board of Technical Education will be announced the Tripura Polytechnic Rank Card in second week of May 2019 tentatively. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card we provided below.
- Admit Card Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non local)
- Combined Score in Tripura Polytechnic
Tripura Polytechnic 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Tripura Polytechnic Results. Tripura Board of Technical Education conducts the counselling will be conducts the counselling from June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences.
- Tripura Polytechnic Admit Card
- Tripura Polytechnic Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)