TBJEE Result 2020 | Check TBJEE Results, Merit List, Cutoff, Counselling, Admission Process
TBJEE Result 2020: The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination will be officially release the TBJEE Result 2020 for who have appeared in TBJEE 2020 examination on it’s official web portal. As per latest official news Result will be declared in 3rd week of May 2020 tentatively. Students can access their Result directly from the link available on this page. Along with Results, Authority will released the Rank Card for qualifying candidates. All the students who are waiting for the Result can check them by entering their Admit Card number, register number and date of birth. Candidates selection for counseling and seat allotment will be based on merit list. Qualifying Candidates in TBJEE will get admission into various undergraduate Engineering, Agriculture, Veterinary, Fisheries, Paramedical and other professional courses. in this article we provided the complete information about TBJEE Results 2020. Keep in touch with us for more latest & updated news.
TBJEE 2020 Results Important Dates
|Name of the Examination||Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE)|
|Conducting Authority||Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination|
|Date of Examination||1st week of May 2020|
|Answer Key Available On||1st week of May 2020|
|Result Announcement||3rd week of May 2020|
|Counselling Starts On||1st week of June 2020|
TBJEE Result 2020 Declared@http://tbjee.nic.in
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination has successfully conducted the entrance exam in various test centers. Exam conducting Authority will publish the TBJEE Result through online on it’s Official website. A huge number of students appeared in TBJEE common entrance exam in this academic year. We receive that updated information Authority will release the Result May 2020 in case Result declaration date is changed we will update the information, so candidates visit our site regularly.
Also Check ➦ JEECUP Result 2020, Rank Card, Merit List, Cutoff
Also Check ➦ AP EdCET Result 2020, Rank Card, Merit List, Cutoff
Also Check ➦ TS PGLCET Result 2020, Rank Card, Merit List, Cutoff
TBJEE 2020 Merit List
Exam conducting authority have been allot the rank to each candidate based on their performance in the entrance exam The merit list is determined based on the total marks obtained by the candidate in TBJEE 2020. Ranks will be allotted to the candidates based on merit order. Candidates who have been participate in the TBJEE 2020 examination can get their Result along with ranks through official website. Finally eligible candidates are called for the counselling and seat allotment process based on the merit list. The TBJEE merit list contains the given below details.
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Rank Obtained
- Marks secured by candidate
TBJEE 2020 Cutoff / Qualifying Marks
Candidates are required to obtain the minimum marks, then he/she will be qualifies for the further rounds of admission. After the Result are announced, Exam conducting authority will publish the qualifying cut offs for each course, students will called for counseling and admission process. The cutoff will be prepared after checking many factors related to the examination. The cut off score is based on many factors such as
- Number of registered applicants TBJEE 2020 Examination
- Total number of candidates participated in the exam.
- Difficulty level of the examination
- The previous year’s cutoff trends
- Marking scheme
- Total number of available seats
- Reservation policy by the Institute
Also Check ➦ AP EAMCET Result 2020, Merit List, Cutoff, Rank Card
Also Check ➦ TS EAMCET Result 2020, Merit List, Cutoff, Rank Card
Steps to Check TBJEE Result 2020
Candidates who appeared in TBJEE 2020 Examination may get their Result through online on official website of exam conducting authority. We provide below a step-by-step information to get your Result easier, otherwise we will provide a direct link.
- Candidate can visit the official website.
- In that home page search for “TBJEE Result 2020” tab and click on it.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter your Registration no., Admit Card number and Date of Birth in provided blanks.
- Your TBJEE Rank, Score and the Result will be displayed on screen.
- Then Download & take print out, and keep it safe which is mandatory for counselling and admission process
Details on TBJEE 2020 Rank Card
TBJEE Rank Card is prepared on based of the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance test.The TBJEE Rank Card can be downloaded from the website after announcement as a Result of the candidates. Based on the ranks, candidates are allowed to choose the course and their choice of colleges. After checking your Result, the basic details shown on your Rank Card is given below.
- Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Admit Card Number
- TBJEE 2020 Registration Number
- Sectional Score
- Overall Score
- Exam qualifying status (Qualify/ Not Qualify)
Downloading Procedure of TBJEE Rank Card
- Visit the official website
- Enter the login credentials i.e TBJEE Admit Card Number, Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Then click the submit button.
- TBJEE 2020 Rank Card will display on your screen.
- Download & take print out the Rank Card for Counselling and Admission Process which is mandatory.
TBJEE 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of TBJEE Result. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for TBJEE 2020 counseling. Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- TBJEE Admit Card
- TBJEE Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.