TBJEE Exam Pattern 2020 – Course wise Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination has issued the updated paper pattern for the exam. TBJEE Examination will be held in 4th week of May 2020 online mode at various centres. Exam pattern provides details about the number of questions asked in the examination, marking scheme, duration, etc.Thus, for TBJEE 2020, it is important that you know the Exam Pattern. Therefore we have provided course wise exam pattern on this page. Also, we intend to discuss what are important things to remember when preparing for the exam. This will help you strategies your preparation for TBJEE 2020 accordingly. To Know the complete details of exam pattern and syllabus of TBJEE below.
TBJEE Exam Pattern Highlights
|Name of Exam||Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE)|
|Conducting Body||Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination|
|Mode of exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Date of Examination||4th week of May 2020|
|Number of sections||3 Sections|
|Format of exam||Objective Type|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics|
Complete TBJEE Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern will be different for various courses. For those students seeking admissions in about various programs through TBJEE (inclusive of undergraduate and postgraduate courses) course-wise exam pattern is discussed below.
- Candidates who wants to get admission in Engineering / Technological Degree Courses belong to Ground A and they have to take the exam for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates who get admission in Medical / Agricultural / Veterinary / Fishery and other such courses belong to Group-B and they have to take the exam for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- A total of four subjects will be tested for candidates who wish to seeking admission in Group C course. The four subjects consist of four different questionnaires.
A summary of the group codes is given below, whereby the candidate will attend the examination
|Group Code||Group A||Group B||Group C|
|Selected Course||Engineering / Technological Degree Courses||Medical / Agricultural / Veterinary / Fishery etc.||Both Group – A & B|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology|
- TBJEE Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 90 Minutes.
- Examination will contains four sections
- Exam will be conducted in English and Hindi languages.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be consists of these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Question Paper will consists of 50 multiple choice questions for each booklet.
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 2 mark.
- There will be no negative marks for wrong attempts.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marking Scheme||Marks Allotted|
|Physics||50||50 X 2||100|
|Chemistry||50||50 X 2||100|
|Mathematics/Biology||50||50 X 2||100|
TBJEE Syllabus 2020
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. In the examination, Questions will be asked from these Subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics English. All of these Subjects will be from 11th & 12th standard level. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for TBJEE, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
- Units and Measurement
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics etc.
Read Detailed TBJEE 2020 Syllabus
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Families–Periodic Properties
- Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry etc
- Relations and Functions
- Determinants and their applications
- Differential Calculus and its applications
- Statistics and Probability
- Analytical Geometry etc.
To Download Tripura JEE Syllabus PDF – Click Here
Also Check : TBJEE Exam Centres 2020
Also Check : TBJEE Admit Card 2020
Also Check : TBJEE Exam Dates 2020