SRMJEEE 2020 – SRM University Application form, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
SRMJEEE 2020 : The SRM Institute of Science and Technology has issued the exam dates for SRMJEEE for the academic year 2020. This is a common entrance test for all SRM Group Universities and it is a university level entrance exam and it will be conducted to provide admission into undergraduate engineering (B.Tech and M.Tech) courses at the University. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of SRMJEEE 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
SRMJEEE 2020 Overview
|Name of the Examination||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (JEEE) 2020|
|Conducting Authority||SRM Institute of Science and Technology|
|Examination Level||University Level|
|Exam Type||UG & PG Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||Third week of April 2020|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hrs 30 Min.|
||+91-44-2745 5510, +91-44-4743 7500, firstname.lastname@example.org|
Eligibility Criteria for SRMJEEE 2020
Before going to fill the SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for SRMJEEE 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. PIO and OCI card holders also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have been born between July 1, 1998 and July 1, 2003 are eligible to apply for this test.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam with Physics & Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as major subjects in any International schools.
- Obtain Minimum 50% in PCM (Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, Ghaziabad (NCR), Chennai), and 60% in PCM (For SRM Amravati Campus, AP) and 50% in PCM (For SRM Sonepat, Haryana).
For Direct admissions:
Applicants must have any one of the following criteria to apply for Direct Applications. And they will also be eligible for scholarships as announced by the university.
- Top 100 in JEE Main 2020, JEE Advanced 2020
- First rank holder in CBSE, central or State Board
- Top Rankers in each district of Tamil Nadu
- Exemplary sports persons at National / International Level
SRMJEEE 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Issued on||October 2019|
|Availability of Online Application||October 2019|
|Last date to submit Online Application||March 2020|
|Application correction window||April 2020|
|Sot booking starts||April 2020|
|Hall Tickets Availability||April 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Answer Key Available On||May 2020|
|Commencement of result||May 2020|
|Counselling Starts On||May 2020|
Also Check: UPSEE 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
Also Check: AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
SRMJEEE 2020 Online Application
- SRMJEEE Application Form has been released by SRM Institute of Science and Technology through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on October 2019 Tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- Image size can not exceed 30KB for photograph and 15KB for signature.
- The Exam Conducting Authority will provide the correction of the SRMJEEE application form through online mode in April 2020
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Application fee is – Rs. 1100/- for all candidates.
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card.
There is a another way to pay the fee through offline. The DD should be drawn in favor of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
Steps to Apply Online for SRMJEEE 2020
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through DD or Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
SRMJEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- SRMJEEE Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 2 hours & 30 minutes.
- Examination will contains three sections
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be conducted in English Language.
- Exam will be consists of 4 subjects i.e physics, chemistry, biology & mathematics.Candidate have to choose any one subject Biology or Mathematics.
- The Question paper consists of 105 multiple choice questions.
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 3 marks.
- There will be no negative marks for wrong attempts.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks per question||Total Marks|
|Biology (only for B.Tech Biotechnology aspirants)||35||3|
|Total Marks in SRMJEEE||315|
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. SRMJEEE entrance exam paper will be divided into two parts. Here is the some of the most important things coming in the exam. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for SRMJEEE, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
|Physics||Units and Measurement, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electricity and Magnetism, Atomic Physics and Relativity, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, etc.|
|Chemistry||Atomic Structure, Chemical Families–Periodic Properties, Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetics, Chemical Equilibrium, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry etc|
|Mathematics||Sets, Relations and Functions, Matrices, Determinants and their applications, Differential Calculus and its applications, Statistics and Probability, Analytical Geometry etc.|
|Biology||Taxonomy of Angiosperm, Cell Biology and Genetics, Biology in Human Welfare, Modern Genetics and Animal Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Theories of Evolution, Microbiology etc.|
SRMJEEE 2020 Hall Ticket
Candidates can get their Hall Ticket through online mode from the official website of SRMJEEE. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their SRMJEEE 2020 Hall Ticket by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Hall Ticket Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their SRMJEEE 2020 Hall Ticket. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download SRMJEEE Hall Ticket
- visit the official website.
- Search Download SRMJEEE Hall Ticket and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your SRMJEEE Hall Ticket display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
SRMJEEE Exam Centers
SRMJEEE Examination will be held at following given Centers. We have provide the examination city with centre code in below table.
|State||Exam City||Centre Code|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||101|
|Andhra Pradesh||SRM University, AP, Amaravati||102|
|SRM University, Sonepat, Haryana||133|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||136|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City||138|
|New Delhi||New Delhi||161|
|Tamil Nadu||SRM IST, Main Campus (Kattankulathur, Chennai)||177|
|SRM IST, Ramapuram Campus, Chennai||178|
|SRM IST, Vadapalani Campus, Chennai||179|
|Telangana||Hyderabad / Secunderabad-1||193|
|Hyderabad / Secunderabad-2|
|Out of India||Dubai||303|
Also Check : SRMJEEE 2020 Hall Ticket Download
Also Check : SRMJEEE Result,Rank,CutOff
SRMJEEE 2020 Result
The SRM Institute of Science and Technology is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the SRMJEEE Results through online at their official website. SRMJEEE Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for SRMJEEE 2020 counseling. SRM Institute of Science and Technology conducts the counselling through phase 1 & phase 2- Offline & Online in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- SRMJEEE Hall Ticket
- SRMJEEE Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.
- 1 SRMJEEE 2020 – SRM University Application form, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for SRMJEEE 2020
- 3 SRMJEEE 2020 Online Application
- 4 Steps to Apply Online for SRMJEEE 2020