SITEEE Exam Pattern 2020 – Course wise Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Symbiosis Institute of Technology has issued the updated paper pattern for the exam. SITEEE Examination will be held in 4th week of May 2020 online mode at various centres. Exam pattern provides details about the number of questions asked in the examination, marking scheme, duration, etc.Thus, for SITEEE 2020, it is important that you know the Exam Pattern. Therefore we have provided course wise exam pattern on this page. Also, we intend to discuss what are important things to remember when preparing for the exam. This will help you strategies your preparation for SITEEE 2020 accordingly. To Know the complete details of exam pattern and syllabus of SITEEE below.
SITEEE Exam Pattern Highlights
|Name of Exam||Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||Symbiosis Institute of Technology|
|Mode of exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Date of Examination||4th week of May 2020|
|Number of sections||3 Sections|
|Format of exam||Objective Type|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics|
Complete SITEEE Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern will be different for various courses. For those students seeking admissions in about various programs through SITEEE (inclusive of undergraduate and postgraduate courses) course-wise exam pattern is discussed below.
- SITEEE Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 2 hours & 30 minutes.
- Examination will contains three sections
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be conducted in English Language.
- Exam will be consists of 4 subjects i.e physics, chemistry, mathematics.
- The Question paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions.
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 2 marks.
- There will be no negative marks for wrong attempts.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
SITEEE Syllabus 2020
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. In the examination, Questions will be asked from these Subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics English. All of these Subjects will be from 11th & 12th standard level. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for SITEEE, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
- Units and Measurement
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics etc.
Read Detailed SITEEE 2020 Syllabus
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Families–Periodic Properties
- Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry etc
- Relations and Functions
- Determinants and their applications
- Differential Calculus and its applications
- Statistics and Probability
- Analytical Geometry etc.
Also Check : SITEEE Exam Centres 2020
Also Check : SITEEE Admit Card 2020
Also Check : SITEEE Exam Dates 2020