Sikkim Polytechnic 2020 – Online Application from,Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
Sikkim Polytechnic 2020 : The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Sikkim has issued the exam dates for Sikkim Polytechnic for the academic year 2020. Sikkim Polytechnic is a state level entrance exam and it is conducted to provide admission into engineering and non-engineering diploma courses at Various colleges/ universities in Sikkim state. The admission will be based on the candidate’s 10th standard score. Online Application Form will be available in Last week of March 2020. Entrance examination will be conducted offline mode only. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of Sikkim Polytechnic 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
|Name of the Examination||Sikkim Polytechnic|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Sikkim|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering & Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy diploma courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim Polytechnic 2020
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for Sikkim Polytechnic 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. PIO and OCI card holders also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Sikkim.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
- Candidate should pass the SSC/10th class or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Candidates should obtained minimum 35% marks in the 10th examination.
- Those who have appearing in the 10th examinations also eligible.
- candidate should not be born after July 2, 2005 and there is no upper age limit to apply for this exam
Sikkim Polytechnic 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Issued on||February 2020|
|Availability of Online Application||March 2020|
|Last date to submit Online Application||March 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.500/-||March 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.2000/-||April 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||April 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Answer Key Released on||May 2020|
|Commencement of result||May 2020|
Sikkim Polytechnic 2020 Online Application
- Sikkim Polytechnic Application Form has been released by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Sikkim through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on March 2020 Tentatively.
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Fill the application form with required information like Candidate Details, Address, Qualifying Exam Details, Common Entrance Exam Details
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- After filling the required details, candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPG format.
- Image size can not exceed 30KB for photograph and 15KB for signature.
- After finishing the documents upload, candidate have to choose the test centre. Candidates can choose from two districts, one of which is primary and the other is secondary.
- The Exam Conducting Authority will provide the correction of the Sikkim Polytechnic application form through online mode
- Now agree for the terms and conditions.
- Click on “Submit” button finally and complete the process of filling application
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Details required During Application form filling
Sikkim Polytechnic 2020 Application Form asks the candidate’s personal details, academic details and contact information to be filled.
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- State of Eligibility
- Academic Details
- Year of Passing
- Photo & Signature
- City Choice
Application Fee is Rs. 150/- For All Candidates
- The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card,
- E-wallet of common services center.
- Every candidate remember that point the application fee is non-refundable, once you can pay.
Sikkim Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern
Sikkim Polytechnic Conducting Authority has provided exam pattern and some instructions to candidates. Here Examination pattern is provided below,candidate must know the examination pattern details.
- Mode : Exam will be held in offline mode (Paper & Pen based Test).
- Questions Type : All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Sections : Exam will be conducted in 3 sections.
- Time Duration : Duration of the exam will be 2 Hours.
- Language : Exam will be conducted in English & Hindi Languages.
- No of Questions : The question paper contains a total of 100 questions.
- Level of Questions : Level of Questions will be up to 10th / 12th standard.
- Marking Scheme : 5 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking : There will be 1 mark deducted for each wrong answers.
|Section||Subjects||No. of Questions|
Sikkim Polytechnic Syllabus
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. In the examination, Questions will be asked from these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. All of these subjects will be from 10th / 12th standard level. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for Sikkim Polytechnic, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
- Units and dimensions
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Elements of vectors
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Kinematics and Friction
- Simple harmonic motion and acoustics
- Reflection of Light
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface
- Modern Physics
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Water Technology
- Acids and Bases
- Environmental Chemistry
- Number System
- Real Numbers
- Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Surface Areas & Volume
- Mathematical Modelling
Sikkim Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of PolyCET Conducting Authority. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their Sikkim Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download Sikkim Polytechnic Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download Sikkim Polytechnic Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your Sikkim Polytechnic Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Sikkim Polytechnic 2020 Result
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Sikkim is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the Sikkim Polytechnic Results through online at their official website. Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. Candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
Sikkim Polytechnic 2020 Rank Card
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Sikkim will be announced the Sikkim Polytechnic Rank Card in second week of May 2019 tentatively. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card we provided below.
- Admit Card Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non local)
- Combined Score in Sikkim Polytechnic
Sikkim Polytechnic 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Sikkim Polytechnic Results. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Sikkim conducts the counselling will be conducts the counselling from June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences.
- Sikkim Polytechnic Admit Card
- Sikkim Polytechnic Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)