SBI SO Recruitment 2019 | Upcoming SBI Recruitment ,Online Application, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria & Exam Pattern
SBI SO Recruitment 2019 : A good news for the job seekers who wants to make carrier in the field of Banking Sector. Recently State Bank of India has released the advertisement for recruitment of total 76 Specialist Cadre Officer posts at their official website. This is good opportunity for the jobs seekers. Interesting and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. All the candidates advised to fill their application form through official website and submit it before the last date. We have provide all the information about this advertisement such as age limit, essential education qualification, application fee and how to apply, Selection process are given below.
SBI SO Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Cadre Officer|
|Job Type||Banking Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||76|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply||22 July 2019|
|Last Date||12 August 2019|
|Online Application Link
SBI SO Notification 2019
State Bank of India invites the application form and all the interested candidates advised to fill their form through online mode from at their official website. All the candidate must read the official notification carefully. Before going to apply all the candidates are requested to keep their required documents like their photograph, certificates, Signature, thumb impression, email ID, phone number etc. In this article you will get the complete information about SBI SO Recruitment such as total vacancies, PET complete information in below check out.
Important Dates of SBI SO Recruitment 2019
|Availability of Online Application||22 July 2019|
|Last date to submit Online Application||12 August 2019|
|Download Call Letter for Preliminary Exam||Updated soon|
|Preliminary Online Examination Date||Updated soon|
|Preliminary Online Exam Result Date||Updated soon|
|Download Call Letters for Main Online Exam||Updated soon|
|Main Online Examination Date||Updated soon|
|Commencement of result||Updated soon|
SBI SO Vacancies 2019
Interested and qualified candidates have been invited to apply for SBI SO Recruitment through online mode. This Post Will Be Help Full To The Candidates make their career in banking sectors. A total 76 Specialist Cadre Officer posts in this notification and this advertisement has published from State Bank of India. Candidates need to apply for this posts till before the last date and online application will be available soon at their official website. visit our page regularly for more updated news.
SBI SO Vacancy 2019 details
We provide in below post wise vacancy details as per the official notification check the table in below.
- Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning) – 1 Post
- SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist) – 11 Posts
- SME Credit Analyst (Structuring) – 4 Posts
- SME Credit Analyst – 10 Posts
- Credit Analyst – 50 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Asset Liability Management) – 1 Post
Also Check : AP Police Recruitment 2019
Also Check : Maharashtra SSC Result 2019
Eligibility Criteria : –
- Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning) – Graduation in any Discipline AND Chartered Accountant (CA)/ MBA (Finance) or equivalent/ PGDM (Finance) or equivalent.
- SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist, Structuring, – BE/B.Tech and MBA (Finance)/CA/CFA Credit Analyst – CA/MBA/PGDM from a recognized university.
- Deputy General Manager (Asset Liability Management) – MBA (Finance) or equivalent / Chartered Accountant.
- Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning, Asset Liability Management) – 45 years
- SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist, Structuring), SME Credit Analyst, Credit Analyst – 35 Years
Age Relaxation :
|PWD (Gen)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|Applicants domiciled in J&K state during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31stDecember 1989||Actual period of service rendered in defence service + 3 years subject to max. age of 50 years|
|Widows, divorced women & women judicially separated from their husbands & who are no remarried||9 years (subject to the max age limit of 35 years for gen, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST)|
Selection of the candidate will be based on their performance on the following sections Candidates who get minimum qualifying marks in the selection process are appointed in SBI SO Recruitment Vacancies in 2019.
- Online Examination (Preliminary & Mains)
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Category wise Application fee is given in Below
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 125/-
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card.
There is a another way to pay the fee through Bank/Post Office Challan
To know more details about application fee check the official notification.
Click here to get Official Notification
Also Check : RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019, Notification
Also Check : TS EAMCET 2019, Online Application
SBI SO Job Salary Structure
For the selected candidates the initial pay will be Rs. 18,500 to 27,500/- and Grade pay of Rs.4200 by the government.
How to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2019
➦ All the Candidates firstly keep the all of your documents on before going to apply.
➦ Visit the official website or below link.
➦ Search Apply Online link and click on it.
➦ Firstly Read the instructions carefully.
➦ Fill the Online Application form with right information.
➦ Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
➦ Pay the Application fee through Online / Net Banking
➦ Agree the terms and condition and check the application once again carefully and Submit it.
➦ Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Preliminary Exam Pattern
- Duration of the Preliminary exam will be 60 minutes.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be consists of these topics such as English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability.
- examination will consists of 100 multiple choice questions.
- Question Paper will consisting of 3 Sections as follows :
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Sr. No||Section||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||60 Minutes|
Main Exam Pattern
- Duration of the Preliminary exam will be 2 Hours 40 minutes.
- Exam pattern for SBI SO main examination paper will consist of 190 objective-type questions of 200 marks.
|Sr. No.||Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|TOTAL||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
SBI SO Syllabus
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the recruitment authority but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams.
Preliminary Examination :-
There Are Only 3 Sections in Preliminary Examination such as English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning. So All The Candidates are advised to focus on only these three sections and practice as much as you can. Here is the important topics we provided below.
English Language :
- Reading Comprehension (including questions on antonym and synonyms)
- Cloze Test
- Para Jumbles/ Sentence rearrangements
- Spotting Errors
- Irrelevant Statements
- Paragraph Completion
Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Ability :
- Data Interpretation(Pie charts, Table chart, Bar Graphs, Line charts)
- Number system
- HCF and LCM of Numbers
- Problems based on age
- Number series
- Quadratic Equations
- Ratio and proportion
- Time and work
- Speed, Distance and time
- Simple and compound interest
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Data Sufficiency
Reasoning Ability :
- Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Order & Ranking
- Coding And Decoding
- Input- Output
- Blood Relation
- Blood Relation
- Alpha-Numeric Symbol Series
Main Examination :-
There Are Only 3 Sections in Preliminary Examination such as General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude. The chapter for Preliminary Examination in the Main Examination is the same in Mathematics, Reasoning and English, but the weightage is different for preliminary and mains. Computer Aptitude Will Be Merged With Reasoning Section. Here is the important topics we provided below.
General/Financial Awareness :
- Banking Awareness
- Insurance Awareness
- Financial Awareness
- Govt. Schemes And Policies
- Current Affairs & Static Awareness
- Normal World Current Affairs
- Sports And Games Related News
- Awards (National & International)
- National And International Festivals
- Folk And Classical Dance
- Countries And Their Capitals
- Work and responsibilities of National financial institutions like RBI, SEBI, IRDA, FSDC (Financial Stability and Development Council )etc
Computer Aptitude :
- Generations of Computer
- Computer Fundamentals and Terminologies, Hardware and Software, Memory and Storage, Input and Output Devices, etc.
- Operating System
- Internet and Networking
- MS Office – MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point, etc.
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Computer Abbreviations
- Basic security Concepts
Check the Complete SBI SO Syllabus
SBI SO 2019 Admit Card Download
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of State Bank of India. Candidates should download their SBI SO Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth. Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their SBI SO Admit Card 2019. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the recruitment conducting Authority.
SBI SO 2019 Result
The State Bank of India is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the Specialist Cadre Officer Results through online at their official website. SBI SO Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
- 0.1 SBI SO Notification 2019
- 0.2 Important Dates of SBI SO Recruitment 2019
- 0.3 How to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2019
- 1 Exam Pattern