OUPGCET Exam Date 2021 – OUCET Application from,Notification, OUCET 2021 Eligibility
OUCET 2021 : Osmania University Post Graduation Common Entrance Test (OUCET)for admission into various PG/PG Diploma and 5 Years integrated programmes offered by Osmania ,Telangana, Mahatma ghandhi , Palamuru Universities & its affiliated colleges in Telangana state.Interested candidates can apply online only.Applicant have to fill the Online Application and pay registration fee through the official website.Here we are providing OUCET 2021 Notification,Exam dates,Application form,Eligibility,how to apply and other details given below.Stay with us for more details.
OUCET 2021 Overview
|Name of the Examination||OUCET 2021|
|Conducting Authority||Osmania University|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Validity of OUCET Score||One Year|
Eligibility Criteria for OUCET 2021
All the candidates are required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria
Applicant should have passed Bachelor or its equivalent examination from recognized University
Candidate should have passed B.Sc/B.A (or) its equivalent examination with not less than 40% marks.
For SC/ST candidates , a pass marks in the equivalent examination is sufficient.
Candidates passing the bachelor’s degree examination compartmentally are also eligible.
OUCET 2021 Important Dates
|Issue of notification||March 2021|
|Application starts on||March 2021|
|Last date for Apply Online||April 2021|
|Hall Ticket Download||May 2021|
|OUPGCET 2021 Exam Date||May 2021|
|Answer key||May 2021|
OUCET 2021 Application@oucet.ouadmissions.com
The examination authority will provide the Online Application form at their official website as per schedule.So candidate need to fill the OUCET Application form with required information such as candidate name,father name,qualifying examination hall ticket number,course, and other details.But applicant has to pay the examination before submit the application form.
Steps to Apply Online for OUCET 2021
- OUCET Application Form has been released by Osmania University through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on April 2021 Tentatively.
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link.
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to pay the Application fee before submit the application form through DD or Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Check the details carefully you have entered the submit the Application.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
OUCET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of OUCET. It can be available from last week of April 2021 tentatively. Candidates should download their OUCET 2021 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their OUCET 2021 Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download OUCET Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download OUCET Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your OUCET Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Also Check : OUCET 2021 Admit Card Download
Also Check : OUCET Result,Rank,CutOff
OUCET 2021 Result
The Osmania University is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the OUCET Results through online at their official website. OUCET Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
OUCET 2021 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for OUCET 2021 counseling. Osmania University conducts the counselling in June 2021. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- OUCET Admit Card
- OUCET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.
OUCET Contact Details
Directorate of Admissions,
Near PGRR Centre for Distance Education,
Osmania University Campus,
- 1 OUCET 2021 Important Dates