Odisha DET 2020 – Online Application from,Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
Odisha DET 2020 : The Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha has issued the exam dates for Odisha DET entrance test for this year academic session. Odisha DET is commonly known as Odisha Diploma Entrance Test and it is a state level entrance exam and it is conducted to provide admission into engineering and non-engineering diploma courses at Various colleges/ universities in Orissa state. The admission will be based on the candidate’s 10th standard score. Online Application Form will be available in Last week of March 2020. Entrance examination will be conducted offline mode only. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of Odisha DET 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
Odisha DET 2020 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Odisha DET|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha DET 2020
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for Odisha DET 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. PIO and OCI card holders also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Orissa.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
- Candidate should pass the SSC/10th class or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Candidates should obtained minimum 35% marks in the SSC examination.
- Those who have appearing in the 10th examinations also eligible.
- candidate should not be born after July 2, 2005 and there is no upper age limit to apply for this exam
Odisha DET (JEEP) 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Issued on||February 2020|
|Availability of Online Application||March 2020|
|Last date to submit Online Application||March 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.500/-||March 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.2000/-||April 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||April 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Answer Key Released on||May 2020|
|Commencement of result||May 2020|
Odisha DET 2020 Online Application
- Odisha DET Application Form has been released by Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on March 2020 Tentatively.
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Fill the application form with required information like Candidate Details, Address, Qualifying Exam Details, Common Entrance Exam Details
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- After filling the required details, candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- Image size can not exceed 100 KB for photograph and 50 KB for signature.
- After finishing the documents upload, candidate have to choose the test centre. Candidates can choose from two districts, one of which is primary and the other is secondary.
- The Exam Conducting Authority will provide the correction of the Odisha DET application form through online mode
- Now agree for the terms and conditions.
- Click on “Submit” button finally and complete the process of filling application
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Details required During Application form filling
Odisha DET 2020 Application Form asks the candidate’s personal details, academic details and contact information to be filled.
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- State of Eligibility
- Academic Details
- Year of Passing
- Photo & Signature
- City Choice
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/PC/Female candidates and Rs. 250/- for male candidates.
- The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card,
- Every candidate remember that point the application fee is non-refundable, once you can pay.
Reservation of Seats:
|For children of green card holder||5%|
|For children/wards of ex-servicemen||2%|
|For physically challenged||3%|
|For women students||30%|
|For the sports candidate those representing the state during last 2 years||0.5%|
|Candidate passing NCC ( A, B or C certificate examination)||1%|
Odisha DET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of PolyCET Conducting Authority. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their Odisha DET 2020 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download Odisha DET Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download Odisha DET Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your Odisha DET Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Odisha DET 2020 Result
The Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the Odisha DET Results through online at their official website. Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. Candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
Odisha DET 2020 Rank Card
The Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha will be announced the Odisha DET Rank Card in second week of May 2019 tentatively. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card we provided below.
- Admit Card Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non local)
- Combined Score in Odisha DET
Odisha DET 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Odisha DET Results. Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha conducts the counselling will be conducts the counselling from June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences.
- Odisha DET Admit Card
- Odisha DET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
Odisha DET Contact Details
State Council for Technical Education & Vocational Training
Unit-8,Near Raj Bhawan, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751001
Phone : 0674-2392913, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0.1 Odisha DET 2020 Overview
- 0.2 Eligibility Criteria for Odisha DET 2020
- 0.3 Odisha DET 2020 Online Application
- 0.4 Application Fee
- 1 Reservation of Seats: