MZUEEE 2020 – Application form, Registration, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
MZUEEE 2020 : The Mizoram University has issued the exam dates for MZUEEE for the academic year 2020. Mizoram University Engineering Entrance Examination is a state level entrance exam and it will be conducted to provide admission into various B.Tech programmes to various colleges in the state of Mizoram. Online Application Form will be available in Last week of April 2020. Entrance examination will be conducted online mode only. Qualified candidates of entrance examination get admission into various engineering courses. The complete details of MZUEEE 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
MZUEEE 2020 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Mizoram University Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Authority||Mizoram University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Level of Exam||state level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Exam Duration||180 minutes|
Top Courses offered by Mizoram University via MZUEEE are given below
- B Pharma
- Pharma D
- BA Media & Communication
- MA Media & Communication
Eligibility Criteria for MZUEEE 2020
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for MZUEEE 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
- Candidate must be born on or after October 01, 1995 are eligible.
- For SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. from recognized board/university.
- Applying candidate must obtain 50% aggregate marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates) in qualifying examination.
For Lateral Entry:
- Candidate Must have Passed 3 years Diploma in Engineering from a recognized university with at least 60% aggregate marks (55% marks for SC/ST category)
Reservation of Seats in MZUEEE 2020
It must be noted that admission for MZUEEE is also based on the reservation policy by the University. Thus candidates can check the same below:
- Open Category – 50%
- SC/ST candidates – 50%
However, 3% of the above seats are reserved for Physically challenged candidates.
MZUEEE 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of Online Application||Last week of April 2020|
|Last date to submit Online Application||3rd week of May 2020|
|Last date to submit the hardcopy of the Application form||4th week of May 2020|
|Admit Cards Availability||Last week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||1st week of June 2020|
|Answer key Published on||1st week of June 2020|
|Commencement of result||2nd week of June 2020|
|Counselling Starts On||2nd week of June 2020|
Also Check: UPSEE 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
Also Check: AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
MZUEEE 2020 Online Application
- MZUEEE Application Form has been released by Mizoram University through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on Last week of April 2020 tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- Check the details carefully you have entered the submit the Application.
- After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate a PDF file.
- Candidates have to download this PDF file, take a print out and send to university address:
Academic Administration Office
Tanhril, Aizawl-796004, Mizoram
|General candidates||Rs. 700/-|
|SC/ST category||Rs. 350/-|
- The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card
Steps to Apply Online for MZUEEE 2020
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
- Send the application form to university address as given above.
MZUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- MZUEEE Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 180 minutes.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be consists of these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- Question Paper will consists of 200 multiple choice questions.
- For each correct answer 1 Mark will be awarded.
- 1/2 marks will be deducted for each wrong attempt.
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. In the examination, Questions will be asked from these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. All of these subjects will be from 11th & 12th standard level. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for MZUEEE, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Physics and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principle and Processes of Isolation of Metals
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- P – Block Elements
- d – and f – Block Elements
- Co-ordination Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry
- S – Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Limit, continuity, and differentiability
- Statistics and probability
- Matrices and determinants
- Integral calculus
- Permutations and combinations
- Differential equations
- Sets, relations, and functions
- Sequences and series
- Mathematical induction
- Co-ordinate geometry
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Vector algebra
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Mathematical reasoning
- Three-dimensional geometry
List of Affiliated Colleges of Mizoram University
The colleges affiliated to Mizoram University are listed below. Candidates can get admission in any of these colleges based on their MZUEEE 2020 scores, seats available and reservation policies.
- Pachhunga University College
- Lunglei Govt. College
- Govt. Champhai College
- Govt. Serchhip College
- Govt. Aizawl College
- College of Teachers Education
- Govt.Saiha College
- Govt. Kolasib College
- Govt. Hnahthial College
- Govt. Lawngtlai College
- Govt. Mamit College
- Govt.J.Buana College
- Mizoram Law College
- Govt. Saitual College
- Govt. Aizawl West College
- Govt.T.Romana College
- Govt.Johnson College
- Govt. Zirtiri Res. Science College
- Govt. Khawzawl College
- Govt. Zawlnuam College
- Kamalanagar College
- DOEACC, Aizawl
- Mizoram College of Nursing
MZUEEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of MZUEEE. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their MZUEEE 2020 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their MZUEEE 2020 Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download MZUEEE Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download MZUEEE Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your MZUEEE Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Also Check : MZUEEE 2020 Admit Card Download
Also Check : MZUEEE Result,Rank,CutOff
MZUEEE 2020 Result
The Mizoram University is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the MZUEEE Results through online at their official website. MZUEEE Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
MZUEEE Cutoff / Qualifying Marks
Candidates are required to obtain the minimum marks, then he/she will be qualifies for the further rounds of admission. After the Result are announced, Exam conducting authority will publish the qualifying cut offs for each course, students will called for counseling and admission process. The cutoff will be prepared after checking many factors related to the examination.The cut off score is based on many factors such as
- Number of applicants registered for Examination
- Total number of candidates participated in the exam.
- Difficulty level of the examination
- The previous year’s cutoff trends
- Marking scheme
- Total number of available seats
MZUEEE 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for MZUEEE 2020 counseling. Mizoram University conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- MZUEEE Admit Card
- MZUEEE Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.
MZUEEE Contact Details
Tanhril, Aizawl, Mizoram,
P.O Box No. 190
Phone: 0389-2330654, 0389-2330642
- 1 MZUEEE 2020 – Application form, Registration, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for MZUEEE 2020
- 3 MZUEEE 2020 Online Application
- 4 Steps to Apply Online for MZUEEE 2020