MU OET 2020 – Application form, Registration, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
MU OET 2020 : The Manipal University has issued the exam dates for MU OET for the academic year 2020. Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET) is a State Level entrance exam and it will be conducted to provide admission into various UG and PG level programmes offered by University. MU OET Application Form will be available in 2nd week of October 2019. Entrance examination will be conducted online mode only.
Qualified candidates of entrance examination get admission into engineering, applied sciences, pharmacy and other courses. The complete details of MU OET 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
MU OET 2020 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Manipal University Online Entrance Test|
|Conducting Authority||Manipal University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Application Mode||Online @apply.manipal.edu|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
Top Courses offered by Manipal University via MET/MU OET are given below
- B Pharma
- Pharma D
- BA Media & Communication
- MA Media & Communication
Eligibility Criteria for MU OET 2020
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for MU OET 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology/Technical Vocational subjects from recognized board/university.
- Applying candidate must obtain 50% aggregate marks in qualifying examination.
- (OR) Must Passed 3 years Diploma in Engineering OR B.Sc from a recognized university with at least 45% marks
For BA (Humanities/ Liberal Arts):
- Candidates should have passed 12th class or its its equivalent exam with 50% aggregate marks
- Candidates should have completed their Bachelor’s degree in commerce or management from a recognized board or university and secured minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the qualifying examination
For M.Sc (Nursing):
- Candidate must have possess B.Sc/PB B.Sc Nursing with 55% marks from a recognized board or university.
- Applying candidate must have one year of working experience.
MU OET 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of Online Application||2nd week of October 2019|
|Last date to submit Online Application||3rd week of March 2020|
|Slot booking||4th week of March 2020|
|Admit Cards Availability||1st week of April 2020|
|Exam Date||4th week of April 2020|
|Answer key Published on||4th week of April 2020|
|Commencement of result||4th week of May 2020|
|Counselling Starts On||1st week of June 2020|
Also Check: UPSEE 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
Also Check: AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
MU OET 2020 Online Application
- MU OET Application Form has been released by Manipal University through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on 2nd week of October 2019 tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- Check the details carefully you have entered the submit the Application.
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
MU OET Offline Application
The applicants who wish to apply through offline mode should download the application form from the website and then fill it. Candidates can get the application form by paying “Manipal University”, payable at Manipal or Udupi. Fill the application form neatly with right information. After filling out the Application form, send the form along with important documents to following given address.
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
Manipal Academy of Higher Education,
Manipal – 576104,
|General candidates||Rs.2000/- (Course Fee – Rs.600/-; Test Fee – Rs.1400/-)|
|International/Foreign/ NRI/NRI Sponsored category candidates||Rs.2500/-|
- The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card
- Payment can also be made through DD in favor of “Manipal University”, payable at Manipal or Udupi.
- Candidates paying the application fee through DD have to send the print copy of the filled application form along with DD to the following address as given above.
Steps to Apply Online for MU OET 2020
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
MU OET 2020 Exam Pattern
- MU OET Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be consists of these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and General Aptitude.
- Question Paper will consists of 200 multiple choice questions.
|Subjects Name||No. of Questions|
|English and general aptitude||30|
MU OET Syllabus
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. In the examination, Questions will be asked from these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. All of these subjects will be from 11th & 12th standard level. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for MU OET, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
To Download the MU OET Physics Syllabus PDF – Click Here
To Download the MU OET Chemistry Syllabus PDF – Click Here
To Download the MU OET Mathematics Syllabus PDF – Click Here
To Download the MU OET English Syllabus PDF – Click Here
MU OET Exam Centers
MU OET Examination will be held at following given Centers. Candidates can choose the exam center as per their convenience. All applicants are offered multiple options, of which only one exam center should be selected and submit it. Once filled the examination centre in the application form will not be changed. Details of the MU OET 2020 examination center address will be specified on the Admit Card.
MU OET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of MU OET. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their MU OET 2020 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their MU OET 2020 Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download MU OET Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download MU OET Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your MU OET Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Also Check : MU OET 2020 Admit Card Download
Also Check : MU OET Result,Rank,CutOff
MU OET 2020 Result
The Manipal University is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the MU OET Results through online at their official website. MU OET Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
MU OET Cutoff / Qualifying Marks
Candidates are required to obtain the minimum marks, then he/she will be qualifies for the further rounds of admission. After the Result are announced, Exam conducting authority will publish the qualifying cut offs for each course, students will called for counseling and admission process. The cutoff will be prepared after checking many factors related to the examination.The cut off score is based on many factors such as
- Number of applicants registered for Examination
- Total number of candidates participated in the exam.
- Difficulty level of the examination
- The previous year’s cutoff trends
- Marking scheme
- Total number of available seats
|Course||Cut off Marks|
|Computer Science Engineering||19|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||37|
|Information Technology Engineering||66|
MU OET 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for MU OET 2020 counseling. Manipal University conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- MU OET Admit Card
- MU OET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.
MU OET Contact Details
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
Manipal Academy of Higher Education,
Manipal – 576104, Karnataka, India.
Phone: 0820 29 23439; 0820 29 22049
- 1 MU OET 2020 – Application form, Registration, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for MU OET 2020
- 3 MU OET 2020 Online Application
- 4 Steps to Apply Online for MU OET 2020