MP PPT Admit Card 2020 | Download MP PPT Admit Card 2020 Online | Exam Dates
MP PPT Admit Card 2020 : The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) issues the MP PPT Admit Card on April 2020 tentatively. All the candidates who have registered for the Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT) must download their Admit Cards during the period. Students can access their Admit Cards directly from the link available on this page. Candidates can get the MP PPT Admit Card 2020 through online mode at the authority’s official website by given their registration number and date of birth. Here, Admit Card download process from the official website of the Authority we have provided in below. check the details.
Important Dates of MP PPT Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Exam||Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT)|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Online applications Starting Date||1st week of February 2020|
|Online Applications Closing Date||1st week of May 2020|
|Admit Cards Released on||1st week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Commencement of Results||1st week of June 2020|
MP PPT Admit Card 2020 Download
The MP PPT Admit Card contains the Candidate name and roll number, examination center details and important instructions regarding the rules and regulations. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) will be distribute the Admit Cards to candidates those who have registered for the MP PPT exam. Every candidate note that matter MP PPT Admit Card 2020 will be available on online mode only and it will not sent to any candidate through post. You must download it from the official website.
Also Check: AP LAWCET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
Also Check: TS ICET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
Details Mentioned on your MP PPT Admit Card
following details can be available on your MP PPT Admit Card 2020. Candidates must check and verify all the details mentioned on Admit Card .If you found any discrepancy on your Admit Card. It should be report to the official authorities and needed to be corrected immediately. These are the basic details we have provided, check out.
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Admit Card Number
- Date of Birth
- Course details
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Center / Venue
- Examination Timing
- General Instructions to Candidate
Documents to be Carry on Exam day
Candidates must carry any of the following documents into the Exam hall mainly Admit Card and other documents as follows.
Any one of the following Photo ID proof in original
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Any other valid identity proof
Also Check: TS PGECET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
Also Check: TS EAMCET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
How to Download the Admit Card
The Admit Card downloading process will be completely online. To download the MP PPT Admit Card 2020, Candidates follow the following steps to get their Admit Card from authority’s official website. Otherwise we will also provide a direct link to access the Admit Card on this page. These are the simple steps
- Visit the Official Website
- In that home page search for “MP PPT Admit Card” link and click on it.
- Now enter the required details on given space like Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Then click the submit button.
- Your MP PPT Admit Card 2020 will displayed on screen.
- Check the details properly.
- Then Download & Take a print copy of it for future use.
Important Instruction For Exam day
There are various facts which the students must know about this exam. In the Entrance exams, the students will have to follow certain rules. We are providing some important instructions for exam day. These points will help to students get a knowledge of mandatory things. You can check the points given below:
- At the time of going for the exams, the students must carry the Admit Card in the exam hall. If the candidates will not do so then they will not be able to attend the exams.
- Candidates must arrive the exam hall on before 2 hours of the examination.
- In the exam hall, any kind of electronic gadget is not allowed to enroll in the exams. So, the students must not carry the mobile phone, camera, and other electronic equipment.
- Candidates should bring any one original photo id proof along with the Admit Card
- Candidates must know that any kind of chits or paper is not allowed in the board exams. So the candidates should not carry the unnecessary papers in the exams.
MP PPT 2020 Exam Pattern
MP PPT Conducting Authority has provided exam pattern and some instructions to candidates. Here Examination pattern is provided below,candidate must know the examination pattern details.
- Mode : Exam will be held in offline mode (Paper & Pen based Test).
- Questions Type : All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Sections : Exam will be conducted in 3 sections.
- Time Duration : Duration of the exam will be 3 Hours.
- Language : Exam will be conducted in English & Hindi Languages.
- No of Questions : The question paper contains a total of 150 questions.
- Level of Questions : Level of Questions will be up to 10th standard.
- Marking Scheme : 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking : There will be no no negative marking for wrong answers.
MP PPT Syllabus
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. In the examination, Questions will be asked from these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. All of these subjects will be from 10th standard level. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for MP PPT, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
- Units and dimensions
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Elements of vectors
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Kinematics and Friction
- Simple harmonic motion and acoustics
- Reflection of Light
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface
- Modern Physics
Read Detailed MP PPT 2020 Syllabus
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Water Technology
- Acids and Bases
- Environmental Chemistry
- Number System
- Real Numbers
- Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Surface Areas & Volume
- Mathematical Modelling
MP PPT Answer Key
MP PPT 2020 Answer Key will be available on June 2020 tentatively. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is release the official MP PPT Answer Key 2020 with solutions on their official website through online mode. Answer Key will be available in pdf format. Candidates can find out how many marks they get, they can check out the answer key. There will also an objection form for making objection against a preliminary key.
MP PPT 2020 Result
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the MP PPT Results through online at their official website. MP PPT Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
MP PPT 2020 Rank Card
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) will be release the MP PPT Rank Card at their official web portal. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card we provided below.
- Admit Card Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non local)
- Combined Score in MP PPT
MP PPT 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of MP PPT Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for MP PPT 2020 counseling. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- MP PPT Admit Card
- MP PPT Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent passport size photographs.
- 1 Important Dates of MP PPT Admit Card 2020
- 1.1 MP PPT Admit Card 2020 Download
- 1.2 Details Mentioned on your MP PPT Admit Card
- 1.3 How to Download the Admit Card
- 1.4 Important Instruction For Exam day
- 1.5 MP PPT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 1.6 MP PPT Syllabus
- 1.7 MP PPT Answer Key
- 1.8 MP PPT 2020 Counselling