MHT CET 2020 – Application form, Registration, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
MHT CET 2020 : The Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra has issued the exam dates for MHT CET for the academic year 2020. Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) is a State Level entrance exam and it will be conducted to provide admission into various Engineering, Agriculture & Pharmacy programmes in various government and private institutions situated in the state of Maharashtra. MHT CET Application Form will be available in 2nd week of February 2020. Entrance examination will be conducted offline mode only. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of MHT CET 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
MHT CET 2020 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT CET)|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
Eligibility Criteria for MHT CET 2020
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for MHT CET 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
For Engineering Courses:
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology/Technical Vocational subjects from recognized board/university.
- Applying candidate must obtain 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates) in qualifying examination.
- (OR) Must Passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology and obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category)
For Pharmacy courses
- Candidates should have passed 12th class with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology /Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subjects from recognized board or university.
- Applying candidate must obtain 45% aggregate marks (40% for reserved category candidates) in qualifying examination.
MHT CET 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of Online Application||2nd week of February 2020|
|Last date to submit Online Application||4th week of March 2020|
|Admit Cards Availability||4th week of April 2020|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Answer key Published on||2nd week of May 2020|
|Commencement of result||1st week of June 2020|
|Counselling Starts On||2nd week of June 2020|
Also Check: UPSEE 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
Also Check: AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
MHT CET 2020 Online Application
- MHT CET Application Form has been released by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on 2nd week of February 2020 tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- Check the details carefully you have entered the submit the Application.
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
|For General/J&K Migrants/OMS candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|For ST/SC/OBC/PWD/NT/SBC candidates||Rs.600/-|
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card
Steps to Apply Online for MHT CET 2020
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
MHT CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- MHT CET Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- The applicants of engineering degree programs will have to appear for Paper I and Paper III.
- The applicants of health science degree and other courses will have to appear for Paper I & Paper II.
- Exam will be consists of these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology, English.
- Question Paper will consists of 110 multiple choice questions.
- 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer in Paper I & 1 Mark will awarded for each correct answer in Paper II & III sections and 2 marks for English.
- There will be No negative marking for incorrect answers.
|Paper||Subject||Number of questions||Marks Allotted||Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Paper I||Physics||50||+1||50||90 Minutes|
|Paper II||Botany||50||+1||50||90 Minutes|
|Paper III||Mathematics||50||+2||100||90 Minutes|
MHT CET Syllabus
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. In the examination, Questions will be asked from these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. All of these subjects will be from 11th & 12th standard level. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for MHT CET, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
- Trigonometric functions
- Trigonometric functions of Compound Angles
- Factorization Formulae
- Straight Line
- Circle and Conic
- Relations and Functions
- Sequences and series
- Some basic concepts of chemistry
- States of matter: Gases and liquids
- Redox reaction
- Surface chemistry
- Nature of chemical bond
- s-Block elements (Alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- Basic principles and techniques in organic chemistry
- Scalars and Vectors
- Friction in solids and liquids
- Refraction of Light
- Ray optics
- Magnetic effect of electric current
Biology (Section 1- Botany):
- Diversity in organisms
- Biochemistry of cell
- Plant Water Relations and Mineral Nutrition
- Plant Growth and Development
Biology (Section 1- Zoology):
- Organization of Cell
- Animal Tissues
- Human Nutrition
- Human Respiration
MHT CET Exam Centers
MHT CET Examination will be held at following given Centers. Candidates can choose the exam center as per their convenience. All applicants are offered multiple options, of which only one exam center should be selected and submit it. Once filled the examination centre in the application form will not be changed. Details of the MHT CET 2020 examination center address will be specified on the Admit Card.
MHT CET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of MHT CET. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their MHT CET 2020 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their MHT CET 2020 Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download MHT CET Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download MHT CET Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your MHT CET Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Also Check : MHT CET 2020 Admit Card Download
Also Check : MHT CET Result,Rank,CutOff
MHT CET 2020 Result
The Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the MHT CET Results through online at their official website. MHT CET Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
MHT CET Cutoff / Qualifying Marks
Candidates are required to obtain the minimum marks, then he/she will be qualifies for the further rounds of admission. After the Result are announced, Exam conducting authority will publish the qualifying cut offs for each course, students will called for counseling and admission process. The cutoff will be prepared after checking many factors related to the examination.The cut off score is based on many factors such as
- Number of applicants registered for Examination
- Total number of candidates participated in the exam.
- Difficulty level of the examination
- The previous year’s cutoff trends
- Marking scheme
- Total number of available seats
MHT CET 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for MHT CET 2020 counseling. Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- MHT CET Admit Card
- MHT CET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.
MHT CET Contact Details
Directorate Of Technical Education, Maharashtra State,
Mumbai 3, Mahapalika Marg, Post Box No.1967,
Opp. Metro Cinema, Mumbai – 400 001
Tel: (022) 2264 1150, 2264 1151, 2262 0601, 2269 0602
Helpline: +91-22-30233420/30233464 (between 10 am – 6 pm)
- 1 MHT CET 2020 – Application form, Registration, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for MHT CET 2020
- 3 MHT CET 2020 Online Application
- 4 Steps to Apply Online for MHT CET 2020