KIITEE 2020 – Application form, Registration, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
KIITEE 2020 : The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology has issued the exam dates for KIITEE for the academic year 2020. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination is a university level entrance exam and it will be conducted to provide admission into various UG and PG programmes offered by the University. KIITEE Application Form will be available in 3rd week of November 2019. Entrance examination will be conducted offline mode only. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only.
Qualified candidates of entrance examination get admission into engineering and technology, arts, nursing, architecture, computer applications and various other courses. For getting Admission in MBBS, BDS, and PG Medical & PG Dental programmes on the basis national level tests scores of NEET and NEET PG. The complete details of KIITEE 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
KIITEE 2020 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Authority||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Level of Exam||National level|
|Exam Date||3rd week of April 2020|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
Eligibility Criteria for KIITEE 2020
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for KIITEE 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
For B.Tech/ B. Tech & M. Tech (Dual Degree) Biotechnology:
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biotechnology/Biology from recognized board/university.
- Applying candidate must obtain 60% aggregate of marks in qualifying examination.
- Candidate should be born on or after 1/7/1999.
For BBA (3 years):
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in 12th class with Mathematics / Business Mathematics / Economics / Statistics as one of the subjects from recognized board/university.
- Applying candidate must obtain 50% aggregate of marks in qualifying examination.
- Candidate should be born on or after 1/7/1999.
For MCA (3 years):
- Candidates must having a bachelors degree and should have Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 or equivalent subjects with 50% aggregate of marks from recognized board/university.
For LLM (1 year):
- Aspirants should have complete his/her BBA LLB/ B.A.LLB/ B.Sc LLB /B.L. degree or its equivalent with 55% aggregate marks from a recognized board or university.
KIITEE 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of Online Application||3rd week of November 2019|
|Last date to submit Online Application||Last week of March 2020|
|Admit Cards Availability||1st week of April 2020|
|Exam Date||3rd week of April 2020|
|Answer key Published on||3rd week of April 2020|
|Commencement of result||Last week of April 2020|
|Counselling Starts On||2nd week of May 2020|
Also Check: UPSEE 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
Also Check: AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
KIITEE 2020 Online Application
- KIITEE Application Form has been released by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on 3rd week of November 2019 tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- Check the details carefully you have entered the submit the Application.
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- There is No Application fee is required for KIITEE 2020
Steps to Apply Online for KIITEE 2020
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
KIITEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- KIITEE Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Examination will contains three sections.
- Exam will be conducted in English language only.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be consists of these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- Question Paper will consists of 150 multiple choice questions for each booklet.
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark.
- There will be 1/4 marks deducted for every incorrect answer.
|Name of the program||Subjects||No. of questions||Time Duration|
|B.Tech/ B.Arch||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||40 questions in each subject||3 hours|
|B.Sc (Nursing)||Physics, Chemistry, Biology||40 questions in each subject|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Mathematics, Engineering Mechanics, Electrical Engineering||40 questions in each subject|
|BBA/ BCA||Mathematical Ability, Logical Ability, Verbal Ability & GK||GK – 20 VA – 40 MA & LA – 60|
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. In the examination, Questions will be asked from these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. All of these subjects will be from 11th & 12th standard level. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for KIITEE, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
|Physics||Units and Measurement, Description of Motion in One Dimension, Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Oscillations, Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Transference of Ray Optics, Wave Optics, Electromagnetic Waves, Electron and Photons, Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei, Solids and Semi-Conductors.|
|Chemistry||Some Basic Concepts, States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Solutions, Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry, Chemical Families Periodic Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Organic Compounds, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Synthetic and Natural Polymers, Bio Molecules and Biological Processes, Chemistry In Action, Environmental Chemistry.|
|Mathematics||Sets, Relations and Functions, Complex Numbers, Matrices and Determinants, Quadratic Equations, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Two-Dimensional Geometry, Three-Dimensional Geometry, Vector Algebra, Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion, Probability, Trigonometry|
KIITEE Exam Centers
KIITEE Examination will be held at following given Centers. The candidate have to choose any one centre for the examination and submit it. Once filled the examination centre in the application form will not be changed. We have provide the examination center name is below.
|Name of the State/City||Examination Centre||Centre Code|
|Andaman Nicobar||Port Blair||01|
KIITEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of KIITEE. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their KIITEE 2020 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their KIITEE 2020 Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download KIITEE Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download KIITEE Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your KIITEE Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Also Check : KIITEE 2020 Admit Card Download
Also Check : KIITEE Result,Rank,CutOff
KIITEE 2020 Result
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the KIITEE Results through online at their official website. KIITEE Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
KIITEE Cutoff / Qualifying Marks
Candidates are required to obtain the minimum marks, then he/she will be qualifies for the further rounds of admission. After the Result are announced, Exam conducting authority will publish the qualifying cut offs for each course, students will called for counseling and admission process. The cutoff will be prepared after checking many factors related to the examination.The cut off score is based on many factors such as
- Number of applicants registered for Examination
- Total number of candidates participated in the exam.
- Difficulty level of the examination
- The previous year’s cutoff trends
- Marking scheme
- Total number of available seats
KIITEE 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for KIITEE 2020 counseling. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- KIITEE Admit Card
- KIITEE Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.
KIITEE Contact Details
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)
Deemed to be University
Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
Phone : +91 674 2725113, +91 674 2741747
e-mail : email@example.com
- 1 KIITEE 2020 – Application form, Registration, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for KIITEE 2020
- 3 KIITEE 2020 Online Application
- 4 Steps to Apply Online for KIITEE 2020