KEE 2020 – Application form, Registration, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
KEE 2020 : The Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences has issued the exam dates for KEE for the academic year 2020. Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE) is a state level entrance exam and it will be conducted to provide admission into various undergraduate engineering programs. KEE Application Form will be available in February 2020. Entrance examination will be conducted offline mode only. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of KEE 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
KEE 2020 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE)|
|Conducting Authority||Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Courses Offered||B.E./ B.Tech|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
Eligibility Criteria for KEE 2020
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for KEE 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- PIO and OCI card holders also eligible for admissions.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
- Candidate must have completed the age of 21 years on or before July 01, 2020.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in 12th class with English, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from recognized board/university.
- Applying candidate must obtain 55% aggregate of marks (40% for reserved category candidates) in qualifying examination. (OR)
- Candidate should posses 10+2 in Vocational Stream (subjects can be General Mechanist, Electrical Machines and Appliances, Electronic Equipments, Draughtman Civil, etc.) and any of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with minimum 55% in aggregate
For B.Tech Biotechnology and Food Processing Technology:
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in 12th class with 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology/ Computer Science.
For B.Sc Agriculture:
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in 12th class with PCB/ PCM/ PCMB/ Agriculture and at least 55% aggregate marks.
For B.Sc Horticulture:
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in 12th class with PCB/ PCM/ PCMB/ PC Forestry/ Inter (Agriculture) and at least 55% aggregate marks.
KEE 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of Online Application||October 2019|
|Last date to submit Online Application||March 2020|
|Admit Cards Availability||April 2020|
|Exam Date||April 2020|
|Answer key Published on||May 2020|
|Commencement of result||June 2020|
|Counselling Starts On||June 2020|
Also Check: UPSEE 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
Also Check: AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
KEE 2020 Online Application
- KEE Application Form has been released by Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on February 2020 Tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- Check the details carefully you have entered the submit the Application.
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
The Application Fee is Rs 1000/- for all candidates
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card
Steps to Apply Online for KEE 2020
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
KEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- KEE Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Examination will contains three sections
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be consists of these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- Question Paper will consists of 120 multiple choice questions for each section 60 questions.
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark.
- There will be 0.25 marks deducted for each wrong attempt.
|Topics||No of Questions||Marks|
For B.Tech in Bio-Technology
|Topics||No of Questions||Marks|
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. In the examination, Questions will be asked from these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. All of these subjects will be from 11th & 12th standard level. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for KEE, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
KEE Exam Centers
KEE Examination will be held at following given Centers. Candidates can choose the exam center as per their convenience. All applicants are offered multiple options, of which only one exam center should be selected and submit it. Once filled the examination centre in the application form will not be changed. Details of the KEE 2020 examination center address will be specified on the Admit Card.
|Center Code||Exam Centre Name||Center Code||Exam Centre Name|
|12||Coimbatore – Karunya||39||Ranchi|
KEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of KEE. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their KEE 2020 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their KEE 2020 Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download KEE Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download KEE Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your KEE Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Also Check : KEE 2020 Admit Card Download
Also Check : KEE Result,Rank,CutOff
KEE 2020 Result
The Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the KEE Results through online at their official website. KEE Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
KEE Cutoff / Qualifying Marks
Candidates are required to obtain the minimum marks, then he/she will be qualifies for the further rounds of admission. After the Result are announced, Exam conducting authority will publish the qualifying cut offs for each course, students will called for counseling and admission process. The cutoff will be prepared after checking many factors related to the examination.The cut off score is based on many factors such as
- Number of applicants registered for Examination
- Total number of candidates participated in the exam.
- Difficulty level of the examination
- The previous year’s cutoff trends
- Marking scheme
- Total number of available seats
KEE 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for KEE 2020 counseling. Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- KEE Admit Card
- KEE Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.
KEE Contact Details
(Deemed to be University),
Coimbatore – 641 114,
Tamil Nadu, India
- 1 KEE 2020 – Application form, Registration, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for KEE 2020
- 3 KEE 2020 Online Application
- 4 Steps to Apply Online for KEE 2020