KEAM 2021 – CEE Kerala Application from,Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates,Exam Pattern
KEAM 2021 : The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala has issued the exam dates for KEAM for the academic year 2021. Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical (KEAM) is a state level entrance exam and it is conducted to provide admission into Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy/Medical & Allied courses at Various colleges/ universities in Kerala state. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of KEAM 2021 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
KEAM 2021 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical (KEAM)|
|Conducting Authority||Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Validity of KEAM Score||One Year|
||Phone : 0471- 2332120, 2338487
|Engineering Courses||B.Tech [including B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering/Food Engineering & Technology/Dairy Technology/Food Technology /Food Science & Technology)]|
|Medical Courses||MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS.|
|Allied Courses||B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry, BVSc. & AH, BFSc.|
||B.Arch. (No entrance exam is conducted. Admission will be offered by merit based on NATA Score and marks/grades in the Qualifying Examination)|
Eligibility Criteria for KEAM 2021
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for KEAM 2021 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. PIO and OCI card holders also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Kerala.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
- Candidates should complete the age of 17 years on at the time of Admission.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam with scored at least 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50 % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together
- Candidates those have passed Higher Secondary Examination with 45% are eligible for admission under Management Quota in Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges/Government Controlled Self Financing Engineering Colleges.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam from recognized university with Mathematics as a subject by scored at least 50% marks.
- OR Applicant should passed 10+3 Diploma (any stream) with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of examination.
- OR Candidates will be considered for admission into the B.Arch course who have Score the minimum qualification marks in NATA 2021
For Medical & Allied Courses:
- MBBS/BDS/BSMS: Applicant must have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology with with 50% marks in Biology/Biotechnology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology put together are eligible to apply.
- BAMS/ BHMS: Applicant must have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology with with 50% marks in Biology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology put together are eligible to apply.
- BUMS: Candidate should have passed or appearing in the Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent exam in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and 50% marks in Biology separately.
- B.Sc.(Hons.)Agri., B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry, BFSc: Candidate should have passed or appearing in the Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent exam in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology with with 50% marks in Biology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology put together are eligible to apply. Biotechnology will not be considered as a subject for academic eligibility.
- BVSc. & AH: Applicant must have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam and marks should not be less than 50% in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- B.Pharma: Applicant must have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam with 50% marks in Biology/Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics put together.
KEAM 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Issued on||February 2021|
|Availability of Online Application||March 2021|
|Last date to submit Online Application||March 2021|
|With late fee of Rs.500/-||March 2021|
|With late fee of Rs.2000/-||May 2021|
|With late fee of Rs.5000/-||May 2021|
|With late fee of Rs.10000/-||March 2021|
|Hall Ticket Availability||April 2021|
|Commencement of result||May 2021|
KEAM 2021 Online Application
- KEAM Application Form has been released by Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on March 2021 Tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPG format.
- Image size can not exceed 30KB for photograph and 15KB for signature.
- The Exam Conducting Authority will provide the correction of the KEAM application form through online mode in March 2021
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Category wise Application fee is given in Below
|Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/both||700||300|
|Architecture only/Medical & Allied only/both||500||200|
|Both (a) & (b)||900||400|
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card.
There is a another way to pay the fee through e-challan, the payment can be made in all Head/Sub Post Offices in Kerala, in cash.
Steps to Apply Online for KEAM 2021
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through TS Online or Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
KEAM 2021 Exam Pattern
- KEAM Exam will be held in offline (Paper & Pen based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- The Question paper consists of 120 multiple choice questions
- The exam will be consisting of two papers, i.e. Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry) & Paper 2 (Mathematics).
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 4 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Paper 1||Physics & Chemistry||120||1 x 4=480||150 Minutes|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||120||1 x 4=480||150 Minutes|
KEAM 2021 Hall Ticket
Candidates can get their hall ticket through online mode from the official website of KEAM sche.ap.gov.in. It can be available from last week of April 2021 tentatively. Candidates should download their KEAM 2021 Hall Ticket by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading hall ticket Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their KEAM 2021 hall ticket. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download KEAM Hall Ticket
- visit the official website.
- Search Download KEAM Hall Ticket and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your KEAM Hall Ticket display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
KEAM 2021 Result
The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the KEAM Results through online at their official website. KEAM Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
KEAM 2021 Rank Card
Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala will be release the KEAM Rank Card at their official web portal. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card we provided below.
- Hall ticket Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non local)
- Combined Score in KEAM
- Inter Weightage
- KEAM Marks- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology
- Intermediate Percentage
KEAM 2021 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for KEAM 2021 counseling. Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala conducts the counselling in June 2021. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- KEAM Hall Ticket
- KEAM Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.L.C or its equivalent mark sheet
- Plus Two (+2) or its equivalent Pass Memo Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.
- 1 KEAM 2021 – CEE Kerala Application from,Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates,Exam Pattern
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for KEAM 2021
- 3 KEAM 2021 Online Application
- 4 Steps to Apply Online for KEAM 2021