KCET Admit Card 2020 | Download KCET Admit Card 2020 Online | Exam Dates
KCET Admit Card 2020 : The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) issues the KCET Admit Card on May 2020 tentatively. All the candidates who have registered for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2020 must download their Admit Cards during the period. Students can access their admit cards directly from the link available on this page. Candidates can get the KCET Admit Card 2020 through online mode at the authority’s official website by given their registration number and date of birth. Here, Admit Card download process from the official website of the Authority we have provided in below. check the details.
Important Dates of KCET Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Exam||Karnataka Health and Technical Common Entrance Test (KCET)|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Online applications Starting Date||January 2020|
|Online Applications Closing Date||March 2020|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Admit Cards Released on||April / May 2020|
|KCET 2020 Exam||May 2020|
|Commencement of Results||June 2020|
KCET Admit Card 2020 Download@dtekarnataka.gov.in
The KCET Admit Card contains the Candidate name and roll number, examination center details and important instructions regarding the rules and regulations. Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will be distribute the Admit Cards to candidates those who have registered for the KCET exam. Every candidate note that matter KCET Admit Card 2020 will be available on online mode only and it will not sent to any candidate through post. You must download it from the official website.
Also Check: AP LAWCET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
Also Check: TS ICET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
Details Mentioned on your KCET Admit Card
following details can be available on your KCET Admit Card 2020. Candidates must check and verify all the details mentioned on Admit Card .If you found any discrepancy on your Admit Card. It should be report to the official authorities and needed to be corrected immediately. These are the basic details we have provided, check out.
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Admit Card Number
- Date of Birth
- Course details
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Center / Venue
- Examination Timing
- General Instructions to Candidate
Documents to be Carry on Exam day
Candidates must carry any of the following documents into the Exam hall mainly Admit Card and other documents as follows.
Any one of the following Photo ID proof in original
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Any other valid identity proof
Also Check: TS PGECET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
Also Check: TS EAMCET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
How to Download the Admit Card
The Admit Card downloading process will be completely online. To download the KCET Admit Card 2020, Candidates follow the following steps to get their Admit Card from authority’s official website. Otherwise we will also provide a direct link to access the Admit Card on this page. These are the simple steps
- Visit the Official Website
- In that home page search for “KCET Admit Card” link and click on it.
- Now enter the required details on given space like Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Then click the submit button.
- Your KCET Admit Card 2020 will displayed on screen.
- Check the details properly.
- Then Download & Take a print copy of it for future use.
Important Instruction For Exam day
There are various facts which the students must know about this exam. In the Entrance exams, the students will have to follow certain rules. We are providing some important instructions for exam day. These points will help to students get a knowledge of mandatory things. You can check the points given below:
- At the time of going for the exams, the students must carry the admit card in the exam hall. If the candidates will not do so then they will not be able to attend the exams.
- Candidates must arrive the exam hall on before 2 hours of the examination.
- In the exam hall, any kind of electronic gadget is not allowed to enroll in the exams. So, the students must not carry the mobile phone, camera, and other electronic equipment.
- Candidates should bring any one original photo id proof along with the Admit Card
- Candidates must know that any kind of chits or paper is not allowed in the board exams. So the candidates should not carry the unnecessary papers in the exams.
KCET 2020 Exam Pattern
KCET Conducting Authority has provided exam pattern and some instructions to candidates. Here Examination pattern is provided below,candidate must know the examination pattern details.
- KCET Exam will be held in offline (Pen & Paper based Test) mode.
- Exam will be divided in to three papers.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- There will be three papers which is 80 minutes for each paper.
- Each Question paper consists of 180 multiple choice questions.
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark.
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks||Duration|
|Mathematics/ Biology||60||60||80 Mins|
|Kannada (if applicable)||50||50||60 Mins|
KCET 2020 Exam Centers
The KCET 2020 entrance examination will be held at the following centers
|K G F|
KCET 2020 Result
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the KCET Results through online at their official website. KCET Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
KCET 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of KCET Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for KCET 2020 counseling. Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- KCET Admit Card
- KCET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent mark sheet
- Intermediate or its equivalent Pass Memo Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)