KCET 2021 – Karnataka CET Application from,Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates,Exam Pattern
KCET 2021 : The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has issued the exam dates for KCET for the academic year 2021. Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is a state level entrance exam and it is conducted to provide admission into Engineering (B.Tech) & other professional courses at Various colleges/ universities in Karnataka state. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of KCET 2021 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
KCET 2021 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)|
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Validity of KCET Score||One Year|
||Phone : 080-23460460 , E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Eligibility Criteria for KCET 2021
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for KCET 2021 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. PIO and OCI card holders also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Karnataka.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
- Candidates should complete the age of 17 years on at the time of Admission.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 12th / 2nd PUC or it’s equivalent exam with English as one of the language subject and scored at least 50% marks in PCB (40% for SC/ST category candidates)
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 12th / 2nd PUC or it’s equivalent exam from recognized university with Mathematics as a Compulsory subject by scored at least 50% aggregate marks in all subjects (45% for SC/ST category candidates).
- Applicant must have passed or appearing in the 12th /2nd PUC or it’s equivalent exam with English as one of the language subject and scored at least 50% marks in Physics & Mathematics along with Chemistry/Bio-technology/Biology/Electronic/Computer (40% for reserve category candidates)
BVSc. & AH:
- Applicant must have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam and marks should not be less than 50% in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Applicant must have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam with 50% marks in Biology/Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics put together.
KCET 2021 Important Dates
|Starting of application form||4th week of January 2021|
|Closing of application form||1st week of March 2021|
|Last date of payment of application fee||1st week of March 2021|
|Application correction||3rd week of March 2021|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of April 2021|
|Date of examination||3rd week of April 2021|
|Announcement of result||Last week of May 2021|
|Commencement of counselling||2nd week of June 2021|
KCET 2021 Online Application
- KCET Application Form has been released by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on March 2021 Tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPG format.
- Image size can not exceed 30KB for photograph and 15KB for signature.
- The Exam Conducting Authority will provide the correction of the KCET application form through online mode in March 2021
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Category wise Application fee is given in Below
|General & OBC||Rs. 650/-|
|SC/ST candidates of Karnataka||Rs. 500/-|
|Candidates residing outside of Karnataka||Rs. 750/-|
|Candidates residing outside of India||Rs. 5000/-|
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card.
There is a another way to pay the fee through e-challan, the payment through DD favor of Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority payable at Bangalore.
Steps to Apply Online for KCET 2021
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through TS Online or Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
KCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- KCET Exam will be held in offline (Paper & Pen based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be for each paper/subject, 80 minutes.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- The Question paper consists of 120 multiple choice questions
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark
- There will be no negative marks for wrong answer.
|Mathematics||Sets, relation, and functions, Probability, Vectors, 3-D geometry, Matrices determinants, Limits, Indefinite integration, Complex numbers, Definite integration, Theory of equation, Permutation and combination, Binomial theorem, Continuity and differentiation, Sequence and series, Trigonometric ratio, etc.|
|Physics||Electrostatics, Modern physics , Ray optics, Wave Optics, Heat and thermodynamics, Current electricity ,Electromagnetic induction, Solids and semiconductor devices, Physics of nucleus, Wave motion, Alternating current, Heat and chemical effects, Electromagnetic waves, Fluids etc.|
|Chemistry||Carboxylic acids and its derivatives, Aldehydes, Ketones, Alcohol, phenol, Alkanes, alkenes, and alkynes , Chemical equilibrium, Biomolecules, Principles and processes of extraction, Redox reaction, General organic chemistry, Ionic equilibrium, Chemical kinetics , Chemical bonding, Periodic classification of elements, P-block elements, Co-ordination compound, Transition elements, Surface chemistry, etc.|
KCET Exam Centers
KCET Examination will be held at following given Centers. Candidates can choose the exam center as per their convenience. All applicants are offered multiple options, of which only one exam center should be selected and submit it. Once filled the examination centre in the application form will not be changed. Details of the KCET 2021 examination center address will be specified on the Admit Card.
|K G F|
KCET 2021 Hall Ticket
Candidates can get their hall ticket through online mode from the official website of KCET sche.ap.gov.in. It can be available from last week of April 2021 tentatively. Candidates should download their KCET 2021 Hall Ticket by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading hall ticket Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their KCET 2021 hall ticket. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download KCET Hall Ticket
- visit the official website.
- Search Download KCET Hall Ticket and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your KCET Hall Ticket display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
KCET 2021 Result
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the KCET Results through online at their official website. KCET Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
KCET 2021 Rank Card
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will be release the KCET Rank Card at their official web portal. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card we provided below.
- Hall ticket Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non local)
- Combined Score in KCET
- Inter Weightage
- KCET Marks- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology
- Intermediate Percentage
KCET 2021 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for KCET 2021 counseling. Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts the counselling in June 2021. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- KCET Hall Ticket
- KCET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.L.C or its equivalent mark sheet
- 12th / 2nd PUC or its equivalent Pass Memo Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.
- 1 KCET 2021 – Karnataka CET Application from,Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates,Exam Pattern
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for KCET 2021
- 3 KCET 2021 Online Application
- 4 Steps to Apply Online for KCET 2021