JET Admit Card 2020 | Download JET Admit Card 2020 Online | Exam Dates
JET Admit Card 2020 : The Jain University issues the JET Admit Card on April 2020 tentatively. All the candidates who have registered for the Jain Entrance Test (JET) must download their Admit Cards during the period. Students can access their Admit Cards directly from the link available on this page. Candidates can get the JET Admit Card 2020 through online mode at the authority’s official website by given their registration number and date of birth. Here, Admit Card download process from the official website of the Authority we have provided in below. check the details.
Important Dates of JET Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Exam||Jain Entrance Test (JET)|
|Conducting Body||Jain University|
|Online applications Starting Date||1st week of February 2020|
|Online Applications Closing Date||Last week of February 2020|
|Admit Cards Released on||2nd week of March 2020|
|Exam Date||1st week of April 2020|
|Commencement of Results||2nd week of May 2020|
JET Admit Card 2020 Download@www.jainuniversity.ac.in
The JET Admit Card contains the Candidate name and roll number, examination center details and important instructions regarding the rules and regulations. Jain University will be distribute the Admit Cards to candidates those who have registered for the JET exam. Every candidate note that matter JET Admit Card 2020 will be available on online mode only and it will not sent to any candidate through post. You must download it from the official website.
Also Check: AP LAWCET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
Also Check: TS ICET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
Details Mentioned on your JET Admit Card
following details can be available on your JET Admit Card 2020. Candidates must check and verify all the details mentioned on Admit Card .If you found any discrepancy on your Admit Card. It should be report to the official authorities and needed to be corrected immediately. These are the basic details we have provided, check out.
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Admit Card Number
- Date of Birth
- Course details
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Center / Venue
- Examination Timing
- General Instructions to Candidate
Documents to be Carry on Exam day
Candidates must carry any of the following documents into the Exam hall mainly Admit Card and other documents as follows.
Any one of the following Photo ID proof in original
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Any other valid identity proof
Also Check: TS PGECET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
Also Check: TS EAMCET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
How to Download the Admit Card
The Admit Card downloading process will be completely online. To download the JET Admit Card 2020, Candidates follow the following steps to get their Admit Card from authority’s official website. Otherwise we will also provide a direct link to access the Admit Card on this page. These are the simple steps
- Visit the Official Website
- In that home page search for “JET Admit Card” link and click on it.
- Now enter the required details on given space like Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Then click the submit button.
- Your JET Admit Card 2020 will displayed on screen.
- Check the details properly.
- Then Download & Take a print copy of it for future use.
Important Instruction For Exam day
There are various facts which the students must know about this exam. In the Entrance exams, the students will have to follow certain rules. We are providing some important instructions for exam day. These points will help to students get a knowledge of mandatory things. You can check the points given below:
- At the time of going for the exams, the students must carry the Admit Card in the exam hall. If the candidates will not do so then they will not be able to attend the exams.
- Candidates must arrive the exam hall on before 2 hours of the examination.
- In the exam hall, any kind of electronic gadget is not allowed to enroll in the exams. So, the students must not carry the mobile phone, camera, and other electronic equipment.
- Candidates should bring any one original photo id proof along with the Admit Card
- Candidates must know that any kind of chits or paper is not allowed in the board exams. So the candidates should not carry the unnecessary papers in the exams.
JET 2020 Exam Pattern
B Tech Programs
- Duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Examination will contains Four sections.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- The question paper will consists of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Question Paper will consists of 120 multiple choice questions
- Examination will contains Four sections – i.e Essay writing, Subject based questions, Basic Mathematics and Current affairs.
- The exam will be followed by GD and PI rounds.
- The maximum marks allotted is 100.
- Candidate must qualify all the stages to be eligible for counselling
Examination will contains Four sections –
- Section 1: Essay writing – 20 marks. Standard Essay Writing Skills.
- Section 2: Subject-based questions-20 marks.
- Section 3: – 20 marks.
- Section 4: Current affairs concerned with your topic – 40 marks. Under this section refer to standard Business Magazines, Newspapers on National & International Current Affairs.
|Mode of examination||Online and Offline|
|Sections in paper||4 sections each|
|Maximum Marks||B Tech: 180, UG & PG: 100|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
|Medium of language||English|
Jain Entrance Test Syllabus
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. In the examination, Questions will be asked from these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. All of these subjects will be from 11th & 12th standard level. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for Jain University Admission, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
- Section 1 : Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Section 2 : 20 Questions from English grammar
JET 2020 Result
The Jain University is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the JET Results through online at their official website. JET Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
JET 2020 Rank Card
Jain University will be release the JET Rank Card at their official web portal. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card we provided below.
- Admit Card Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non local)
- Combined Score in JET
JET 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of JET Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for JET 2020 counseling. Jain University conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- JET Admit Card
- JET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent passport size photographs.