JEECUP 2020 – UP Polytechnic Online Application from,Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates,Exam Pattern
JEECUP 2020 : The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh has issued the exam dates for JEECUP for the academic year 2020. UPJEE (UP Polytechnic) is a state level entrance exam and it is conducted in every year for provide admission into Engineering, Pharmacy, Technology and other diploma courses at various private and Government polytechnic colleges in Uttar Pradesh state. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of JEECUP 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
JEECUP 2020 Overview
|Name of the Examination||UPJEE (UP Polytechnic)|
|Conducting Authority||Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||3rd week of April 2020|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Validity of JEECUP Score||One Year|
Eligibility Criteria for JEECUP 2020
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for JEECUP 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. PIO and OCI card holders also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
- Candidates should be 14 years old as on 1st July 2020.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 10th or it’s equivalent exam with with Science, Mathematics as compulsory subjects from recognized Board.
- Obtain minimum 35% marks for diploma in Engineering & Technology and 50% marks for diploma in Pharmacy courses.
- Candidates applying for diploma in Agriculture Engineering must have passed or appearing in the 10th with agriculture or 12th with agriculture with minimum 35% marks.
- Candidates applying for diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering must passed or appearing in the 12th exam with minimum 50% marks in PCM subjects.
JEECUP 2020 Important Dates
|Starting of application form||4th week of December 2019|
|Closing of application form||1st week of February 2020|
|Last date of payment of application fee||1st week of February 2020|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of April 2020|
|Date of examination||3rd week of April 2020|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of May 2020|
|Commencement of counselling||2nd week of June 2020|
JEECUP 2020 Online Application@https://jeecup.nic.in
- JEECUP Application Form has been released by Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on December 2019 Tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPG format.
- Image size can not exceed 30KB for photograph and 15KB for signature.
- The Exam Conducting Authority will provide the correction of the JEECUP application form through online mode in March 2020
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
For General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 300/-
For ST/SC Candidates – Rs. 200/-
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card.
There is a another way to pay the fee through SBI e-challan
Steps to Apply Online for JEECUP 2020
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards / SBI e-challan.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
JEECUP 2020 Exam Pattern
- JEECUP Exam will be held in offline (Paper & Pen based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 3 Hours.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be conducted in English and Hindi Languages.
- The Question paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 4 marks.
- There will be 1 mark deducted for each wrong answer.
JEECUP 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website. Candidates should download their JEECUP Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth. Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their JEECUP 2020 Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download JEECUP Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download JEECUP Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your JEECUP Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
JEECUP 2020 Result
The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the JEECUP Results through online at their official website. JEECUP Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
JEECUP 2020 Rank Card
Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh will be release the JEECUP Rank Card at their official web portal. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card we provided below.
- Admit Card Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non local)
- Combined Score in JEECUP
- 10th Percentage
JEECUP 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for JEECUP 2020 counseling. Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- JEECUP Admit Card
- JEECUP Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent passport size photographs.