JEECE 2020 – Application form, Registration, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
JEECE 2020 : The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has issued the exam dates for JEECE for the academic year 2020. Engineering Entrance Examination (JEECE) is a university level entrance exam and it will be conducted to provide admission into various B.E / B.Tech programs. JEECE Application Form will be available in April 2020. Entrance examination will be conducted offline mode only. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only.
Qualified candidates of entrance examination get admission into B.E/B.Tech courses in various colleges in Jharkhand state. JEECE Registration has been started on the basis of JEE Main 2020. The complete details of JEECE 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
JEECE 2020 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (JEECE)|
|Conducting Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Level of Exam||State level|
|Exam Date||2nd week of June 2020|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
Eligibility Criteria for JEECE 2020
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for JEECE 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- PIO and OCI card holders also eligible for admissions.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Jharkhand.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in 12th class with English, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from recognized board/university.
- Applying candidate must obtain 45% aggregate of marks (40% for reserved category candidates) in qualifying examination.
- And there is no minimum or maximum age limit for the B.E/B.Tech course.
JEECE 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of Online Application||April 2020|
|Last date to submit Online Application||May 2020|
|Admit Cards Availability||May 2020|
|Exam Date||June 2020|
|Answer key Published on||June 2020|
|Commencement of result||June 2020|
|Counselling Starts On||July 2020|
Also Check: UPSEE 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
Also Check: AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
JEECE 2020 Online Application
- JEECE Application Form has been released by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on April 2020 tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- Check the details carefully you have entered the submit the Application.
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
|General category/ BC-1/BC-2||Rs 900/-|
|Female/ SC/ST||Rs 450/-|
- The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card
- Every candidate note that once the application fee is submitted it will not refund back.
Steps to Apply Online for JEECE 2020
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
JEECE 2020 Exam Pattern
- JEECE Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Examination will contains three sections.
- Exam will be conducted in English & Hindi languages only.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be consists of these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- Question Paper will consists of 150 multiple choice questions for each booklet.
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark.
- There will be 1/4 marks deducted for every incorrect answer.
|Subjects||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks|
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. In the examination, Questions will be asked from these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. All of these subjects will be from 11th & 12th standard level. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for JEECE, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electromagnetic and Alternating Currents
- Electronic Devices
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Physical World and Measurement
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Current Electricity
- Oscillations and Waves
- Solid State
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Structure of Atom
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- Some P-Block Elements
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- P-Block Elements
- D and F Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Coordination Compounds
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Limits and Derivatives
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity and Differentiation
- Applications of Derivatives
- Differential Equations
- Trigonometric Functions
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Permutations & Theorem
- Linear Inequalities
- Sequence and Series
- Binomial Theorem
- Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry
- Straight Lines
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Three – Dimensional Geometry
JEECE Exam Centers
JEECE Examination will be held at following given Centers. The candidate have to choose any one centre for the examination and submit it. Once filled the examination centre in the application form will not be changed. We have provide the examination center name is below.
In below Exam centres contenders can choose for PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) subjects
Note: PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology) will be conducted in Ranchi only.
JEECE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of JEECE. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their JEECE 2020 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their JEECE 2020 Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download JEECE Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download JEECE Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your JEECE Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Also Check : JEECE 2020 Admit Card Download
Also Check : JEECE Result,Rank,CutOff
JEECE 2020 Result
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the JEECE Results through online at their official website. JEECE Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
JEECE Cutoff / Qualifying Marks
Candidates are required to obtain the minimum marks, then he/she will be qualifies for the further rounds of admission. After the Result are announced, Exam conducting authority will publish the qualifying cut offs for each course, students will called for counseling and admission process. The cutoff will be prepared after checking many factors related to the examination.The cut off score is based on many factors such as
- Number of applicants registered for Examination
- Total number of candidates participated in the exam.
- Difficulty level of the examination
- The previous year’s cutoff trends
- Marking scheme
- Total number of available seats
JEECE 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for JEECE 2020 counseling. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- JEECE Admit Card
- JEECE Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.
JEECE Contact Details
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum,
Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834010
Phone : +91-9264473891, 9264473893
e-mail : email@example.com