IPU CET 2020 – Application form, Registration, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
IPU CET 2020 : The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has issued the exam dates for IPU CET for the academic year 2020. Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is a university level entrance exam and it will be conducted to provide admission into various UG & PG programs in the field of Engineering, Medical, Dental, Law, and Management. IPU CET Application Form will be available in 3rd week of January 2020. Entrance examination will be conducted offline mode only. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only.
Qualified candidates of entrance examination get admission into B.Tech, BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges. For BDS and MBBS admissions, candidates need to apply through NEET Scores. The complete details of IPU CET 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
IPU CET 2020 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET)|
|Conducting Authority||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Level of Exam||University level|
|Exam Type||UG & PG|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
Eligibility Criteria for IPU CET 2020
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for IPU CET 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
Age Criteria :-
- Candidate age must be between 18 to 21 years for UG admissions.
- Candidate age must be between 21 to 35 years for PG admissions.
- Applying candidates age should not exceed 45 years for Bachelor of Vocation admission
For Undergraduate programs (UG)
|B.Tech||Candidate must have passed or appearing in 12th class with 55% marks in PCM subject group and must have passed in English.|
|BA LLB/BBA LLB||Candidate should have passed 12th from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks along with a pass in English.|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Candidates must having a diploma (3 years) or a B.Sc degree with mathematics as a compulsory subject and secure minimum 60% aggregate of marks.|
|LLB||Must passed Graduation with minimum 50% aggregate of marks.|
|BBA||Applicants should have passed 10+2 with English as compulsory subject and secure minimum 50% aggregate marks|
|BCA||Candidates must have passed 12th or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in English and Mathematics or Computer Science / Informatics Practice / Computer Applications / Multimedia & Web Technology / Data Management Application / Web Application as compulsory subject of non-vocational stream.
Three-year Diploma in Engineering with least 50% marks.
|B.A (English)||Candidates should have passed class 12th securing at least 50% marks with English as compulsory subject at 10+2 level.|
For Postgraduate programs (PG)
|MCA||Applicant must passed B.E/B.Tech or BCA with minimum 50% marks.|
|LLM||Applicant should hold LLB degree recognized by the Bar Council of India or equivalent law degree from a foreign university with minimum 50% aggregate of marks|
|M.Tech||Applicant must possess B.E/B.Tech degree Or passed M.Sc & MCA with minimum 60% marks.|
|MPT||Applicants should passed 4 years degree BPT and half years (including internship) with minimum 50% marks.|
|MBA & Allied Programs||Applicants must having a bachelor’s degree (of duration 3 years or more) with 50% aggregate marks|
IPU CET 2020 Important Dates
|Course||Last date of Application submission||Date of exam||Result declaration|
|MBA (IT)||April 2020||April 2020||May 2020|
|B.S.C (Nursing)||April 2020||April 2020||May 2020|
|B.Tech||May 2020||May 2020||May 2020|
|LLB||May 2020||May 2020||May 2020|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||May 2020||May 2020||May 2020|
|MBA||May 2020||May 2020||June 2020|
|BCA||May 2020||May 2020||May 2020|
|BBA||May 2020||May 2020||June 2020|
|B.ED||May 2020||May 2020||May 2020|
Also Check: UPSEE 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
Also Check: AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
IPU CET 2020 Online Application
- IPU CET Application Form has been released by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on May 2020 tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- Check the details carefully you have entered the submit the Application.
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Application fee for all category candidates Rs.1000/- for each programme.
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card
Steps to Apply Online for IPU CET 2020
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
IPU CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- IPU CET Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 2.5 hours will be given for B.Tech and 3 hours for other courses.
- Examination will contains four sections
- Exam will be conducted in English language only.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be consists of these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Question Paper will consists of 150 multiple choice questions for each booklet.
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 4 marks.
- There will be 1 mark deducted for every incorrect answer.
IPU CET Syllabus
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. In the examination, Questions will be asked from these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. All of these subjects will be from 11th & 12th standard level. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for IPU CET, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam. IPU CET PG
To Download IPU CET UG Syllabus PDF – Click Here
To Download IPU CET PG Syllabus PDF – Click Here
IPU CET Exam Centers
IPU CET Examination will be held at following given Centers. The candidate have to choose any one centre for the examination and submit it. Once filled the examination centre in the application form will not be changed. We have provide the examination center name is below.
|Name of the City||Code|
IPU CET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of IPU CET. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their IPU CET 2020 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their IPU CET 2020 Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download IPU CET Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download IPU CET Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your IPU CET Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Also Check : IPU CET 2020 Admit Card Download
Also Check : IPU CET Result,Rank,CutOff
IPU CET 2020 Result
The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the IPU CET Results through online at their official website. IPU CET Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
IPU CET Cutoff / Qualifying Marks
Candidates are required to obtain the minimum marks, then he/she will be qualifies for the further rounds of admission. After the Result are announced, Exam conducting authority will publish the qualifying cut offs for each course, students will called for counseling and admission process. The cutoff will be prepared after checking many factors related to the examination.The cut off score is based on many factors such as
- Number of applicants registered for Examination
- Total number of candidates participated in the exam.
- Difficulty level of the examination
- The previous year’s cutoff trends
- Marking scheme
- Total number of available seats
IPU CET 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for IPU CET 2020 counseling. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- IPU CET Admit Card
- IPU CET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.
IPU CET Contact Details
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector – 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110078 (India)
Phone: +91-11-25302170, Fax: +91-11- 25302111
E-Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com