HP PAT 2020 – Online Application from,Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
HP PAT 2020 : The H.P.Takniki Shiksha Board (HPTSB), Dharamshala has issued the exam dates for HP PAT for the academic year 2020. HP PAT is commonly known as Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test and it is a state level entrance exam and it is conducted to provide admission into engineering and non-engineering diploma courses at Various colleges/ universities in Himachal Pradesh state. Online Application Form will be available in Last week of March 2020. Entrance examination will be conducted offline mode only. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of HP PAT 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
|Name of the Examination||Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test|
|Conducting Authority||H.P.Takniki Shiksha Board (HPTSB), Dharamshala|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering & Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy diploma courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
Eligibility Criteria for HP PAT 2020
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for HP PAT 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. PIO and OCI card holders also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
- Candidate should pass the SSC/10th class or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Candidates should obtained minimum 35% marks in the SSC examination.
- Those who have appearing in the 10th examinations also eligible.
- The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card,
- E-wallet of common services center.
- Every candidate remember that point the application fee is non-refundable, once you can pay.
HP PAT 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Issued on||February 2020|
|Availability of Online Application||March 2020|
|Last date to submit Online Application||March 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.500/-||March 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.2000/-||April 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||April 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Answer Key Released on||May 2020|
|Commencement of result||May 2020|
HP PAT 2020 Online Application
- HP PAT Application Form has been released by H.P.Takniki Shiksha Board (HPTSB), Dharamshala through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on March 2020 Tentatively.
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Fill the application form with required information like Candidate Details, Address, Qualifying Exam Details, Common Entrance Exam Details
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- After filling the required details, candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPG format.
- Image size can not exceed 50KB for photograph and 30KB for signature.
- After finishing the documents upload, candidate have to choose the test centre. Candidates can choose from two districts, one of which is primary and the other is secondary.
- The Exam Conducting Authority will provide the correction of the HP PAT application form through online mode
- Now agree for the terms and conditions.
- Click on “Submit” button finally and complete the process of filling application
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Details required During Application form filling
HP PAT 2020 Application Form asks the candidate’s personal details, academic details and contact information to be filled.
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- State of Eligibility
- Academic Details
- Year of Passing
- Photo & Signature
- City Choice
HP PAT 2020 Exam Pattern
HP PAT Conducting Authority has provided exam pattern and some instructions to candidates. Here Examination pattern is provided below,candidate must know the examination pattern details.
- Mode : Exam will be held in offline mode (Paper & Pen based Test).
- Questions Type : All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Sections : Exam will be conducted in 3 sections.
- Time Duration : Duration of the exam will be 3 Hours.
- Language : Exam will be conducted in English & Hindi Languages.
- No of Questions : The question paper contains a total of 150 questions.
- Level of Questions : Level of Questions will be up to 10th standard.
- Marking Scheme : 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking : There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
HP PAT Syllabus
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. In the examination, Questions will be asked from these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. All of these subjects will be from 10th standard level. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for HP PAT, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
|Physics||Light-Reflection & Refraction, The Human Eye & Colorful World, Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Sources of Energy., etc.|
|Chemistry||Chemical Reaction & Equation, Periodic Classification of Elements, Carbon & Its Compounds, Metal & Non-Metals and Acids, Basis & Salts, etc.|
|Mathematics||Real Number, Arithmetic Progression, Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Polynomials, Quadratic Equations, Triangle, Co-Ordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, Heights & Distance, Surface Areas & Volumes, and Probability, etc.|
HP PAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of Exam Conducting Authority. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their HP PAT 2020 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download HP PAT Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download HP PAT Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your HP PAT Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
HP PAT Answer Key
HP PAT 2020 Answer Key will be available on June 2020 tentatively. H.P.Takniki Shiksha Board (HPTSB), Dharamshala is release the official HP PAT Answer Key 2020 with solutions on their official website through online mode. Answer Key will be available in pdf format. Candidates can find out how many marks they get, they can check out the answer key. There will also an objection form for making objection against a preliminary key.
HP PAT 2020 Result
The H.P.Takniki Shiksha Board (HPTSB), Dharamshala is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the HP PAT Results through online at their official website. Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. Candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
HP PAT 2020 Rank Card
The H.P.Takniki Shiksha Board (HPTSB), Dharamshala will be announced the HP PAT Rank Card in second week of May 2019 tentatively. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card we provided below.
- Admit Card Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non local)
- Combined Score in HP PAT
HP PAT 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of HP PAT Results. H.P.Takniki Shiksha Board (HPTSB), Dharamshala conducts the counselling will be conducts the counselling from June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences.
- HP PAT Admit Card
- HP PAT Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
HP PAT Contact Details
H.P.Takniki Shiksha Board, Near Govt. ITI Dharamshala
Phone: 01892-222662, 01892-229054