HITSEEE 2020 – Application form, Registration, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
HITSEEE 2020 : The Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS) has issued the exam dates for HITSEEE for the academic year 2020. HITSEEE is commonly known as Hindustan Institution of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination and it will be conducted to provide admission into various B.Tech & B.Arch programmes at the University. HITSEEE Application Form will be available in 3rd week of January 2020. Entrance examination will be conducted in online mode. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of HITSEEE 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
HITSEEE 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Examination||Hindustan Institution of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Authority||Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech & B.Arch|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
Eligibility Criteria for HITSEEE 2020
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for HITSEEE 2020 examination is provided in below
Nationality:- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
Age Criteria:- The applicant age must be between 17 to 19 years at the time of the admission.
- For B.Tech: Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics from any recognized board.
- Applying candidate must obtain the 60% aggregate of marks in the Qualifying examination.
- For Biotechnology: Applicant should complete their HSC/10+2 exam with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology (PCM) subjects.
- For B.Arch: Candidate must posses 10+2 or it’s equivalent with least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology (PCM) subjects. OR
- Candidate must having a 3 years diploma certificate with minimum 50% aggregate of marks from State or central government Board and mathematics as one of the subject in diploma level.
HITSEEE 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of Online Application||January 2020|
|Last date to submit Online Application||April 2020|
|Admit Cards Availability||April 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Answer key Published on||May 2020|
|Publication of Rank List||May 2020|
|Commencement of result||June 2020|
|Counselling Starts On||June 2020|
Also Check: UPSEE 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
Also Check: AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
HITSEEE 2020 Online Application
- HITSEEE Application Form has been released by Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS) through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on January 2020 Tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- Check the details carefully you have entered the submit the Application.
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Application fee is Rs. 1200/- for all candidates
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card
HITSEEE Offline Application
The applicants who wish to apply through offline mode should download the application form from the website and then fill it. Candidates can get the application form by paying Rs. 1000/- in cash or by DD in favor of Hindustan University Institute Of Technology & Science payable at Chennai. Fill the application form neatly with right information. After filling out the Application form, submit the form along with important documents at The Hindustan University Institute Of Technology & Science, Chennai.
Steps to Apply Online for HITSEEE 2020
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
HITSEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- HITSEEE Exam will be held in online mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 120 Minutes.
- Examination will contains three sections
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be conducted in English Language.
- Exam will be consists of these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Question Paper will consists of 120 multiple choice questions.
|Name of Subjects||No. of Question||Time Duration|
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. In the examination, Questions will be asked from these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. All of these subjects will be from 11th & 12th standard level. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for HITSEEE, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Atomic Structure,
- p, D, and F – Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Differential Equations
- Probability Distributions
- Discrete Mathematics
HITSEEE Sample Question Paper
In below we have provide a sample question paper. This question paper will helps to the candidates for a rough idea to know the exam pattern. Therefore, candidates will learn about the type of questions asked by the HITSEEE exam. In this way, make sure you go through sample question paper and use it to prepare for examination.
To Download the Sample Question Paper PDF – Click Here
HITSEEE Examination will be held at following given Centers. The candidate have to choose any one centre for the examination and submit it. Once filled the examination centre in the application form will not be changed. We have provide the examination centre state with city name is below.
|State||Exam Center City|
|Andhra Pradesh||Port Blair|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar|
HITSEEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of HITSEEE. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their HITSEEE 2020 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their HITSEEE 2020 Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download HITSEEE Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download HITSEEE Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your HITSEEE Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Also Check : HITSEEE 2020 Admit Card Download
Also Check : HITSEEE Result,Rank,CutOff
HITSEEE 2020 Result
The Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS) is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the HITSEEE Results through online at their official website. HITSEEE Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
HITSEEE Cutoff / Qualifying Marks
Candidates are required to obtain the minimum marks, then he/she will be qualifies for the further rounds of admission. After the Result are announced, Exam conducting authority will publish the qualifying cut offs for each course, students will called for counseling and admission process. The cutoff will be prepared after checking many factors related to the examination.The cut off score is based on many factors such as
- Number of applicants registered for Examination
- Total number of candidates participated in the exam.
- Difficulty level of the examination
- The previous year’s cutoff trends
- Marking scheme
- Total number of available seats
HITSEEE 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for HITSEEE 2020 counseling. Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS) conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- HITSEEE Admit Card
- HITSEEE Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.
HITSEEE Contact Details
Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Padur,
(Via) Kelambakkam, Chennai – 603 103,
India Phone: +91-44-2747 4262, 2747 4395
Fax: +91-44-2747 4208
- 1 HITSEEE 2020 – Application form, Registration, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for HITSEEE 2020
- 3 HITSEEE 2020 Online Application
- 4 Steps to Apply Online for HITSEEE 2020
- 4.0.1 HITSEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- 4.0.2 HITSEEE Sample Question Paper
- 4.0.3 Exam Centers
- 4.0.4 HITSEEE 2020 Admit Card
- 4.0.5 HITSEEE 2020 Result
- 4.0.6 HITSEEE Cutoff / Qualifying Marks
- 4.0.7 HITSEEE 2020 Counselling
- 4.0.8 HITSEEE Contact Details