Haryana Polytechnic Admission 2020 – Application from,Notification, Eligibility
Haryana Polytechnic Admission 2020 : Haryana State Technical Education Society has invites the applications for candidates who are looking for getting admission into Polytechnic Diploma courses offered by institute for this year academic session. It is a state level entrance exam and it is conducted to provide admission into engineering and non-engineering diploma courses in governments/aided polytechnic colleges in Haryana state. Online Application Form will be available in Last week of March 2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. Applicant have to fill the Online Application and pay registration fee through the official website. Here we are providing Haryana Polytechnic Admission 2020 Notification,Application form,Eligibility,how to apply and other details given below. Stay with us for more details.
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Haryana Polytechnic|
|Conducting Authority||Haryana State Technical Education Society|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
All the candidates are required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- The candidate must be Indian citizen.
- Candidate should be domicile in Haryana State can apply for the exam.
Educational Qualifications :-
- Applicant should possess SSC/10th or its equivalent examination from recognized board with with Science & Mathematics subjects.
- Passed the qualifying exam with minimum 35% marks considered for admission.
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Issued on||February 2020|
|Availability of Online Application||March 2020|
|Last date to submit Online Application||March 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.500/-||March 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.2000/-||April 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||April 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Answer Key Released on||May 2020|
|Commencement of result||May 2020|
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Online Application
- Haryana Polytechnic Application Form has been released by Haryana State Technical Education Society through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on March 2020 Tentatively.
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Fill the application form with required information like Candidate Details, Address, Qualifying Exam Details, Common Entrance Exam Details
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- After filling the required details, candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPG format.
- Image size can not exceed 50KB for photograph and 30KB for signature.
- After finishing the documents upload, candidate have to choose the test centre. Candidates can choose from two districts, one of which is primary and the other is secondary.
- The Exam Conducting Authority will provide the correction of the Haryana Polytechnic application form through online mode
- Now agree for the terms and conditions.
- Click on “Submit” button finally and complete the process of filling application
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
<< Apply Online >>
Details required During Application form filling
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Application Form asks the candidate’s personal details, academic details and contact information to be filled.
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- State of Eligibility
- Academic Details
- Year of Passing
- Photo & Signature
- City Choice
Application Fee is For General and OBC Candidates – Rs 500/-
For SC/ST/Female candidates – Rs 200/-
- The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card,
- E-wallet of common services center.
- Every candidate remember that point the application fee is non-refundable, once you can pay.
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern
Haryana Polytechnic Conducting Authority has provided exam pattern and some instructions to candidates. Here Examination pattern is provided below,candidate must know the examination pattern details.
- Mode : Exam will be held in offline mode (Paper & Pen based Test).
- Questions Type : All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Sections : Exam will be conducted in 3 sections.
- Time Duration : Duration of the exam will be 1 Hours 40 Minutes.
- Language : Exam will be conducted in English & Hindi Languages.
- No of Questions : The question paper contains a total of 100 questions.
- Level of Questions : Level of Questions will be up to 10th standard.
- Marking Scheme : 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking : There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
|Section||Subjects||No. of Questions|
Haryana Polytechnic Syllabus
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. In the examination, Questions will be asked from these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. All of these subjects will be from 10th standard level. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for Haryana Polytechnic, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
- Units and dimensions
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Elements of vectors
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Kinematics and Friction
- Simple harmonic motion and acoustics
- Reflection of Light
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface
- Modern Physics
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Water Technology
- Acids and Bases
- Environmental Chemistry
- Number System
- Real Numbers
- Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Surface Areas & Volume
- Mathematical Modelling
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of exam Conducting Authority. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your Haryana Polytechnic Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Result
The Haryana State Technical Education Society is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the Haryana Polytechnic Results through online at their official website. Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. Candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Rank Card
The Haryana State Technical Education Society will be announced the Haryana Polytechnic Rank Card in second week of May 2019 tentatively. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card we provided below.
- Admit Card Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non local)
- Combined Score in Haryana Polytechnic
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Haryana Polytechnic Results. Haryana State Technical Education Society conducts the counselling will be conducts the counselling from June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences.
- Haryana Polytechnic Admit Card
- Haryana Polytechnic Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
Haryana Polytechnic Contact Details
|Under Department of Technical Education, Govt of Haryana
Bays No. 7-12, Sector4, Panchkula
Toll free: 1800-420-2026