GVSAT 2020 – Application form, Registration, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
GVSAT 2020 : The Suresh Gyan Vihar University has issued the exam dates for GVSAT for the academic year 2020. Gyan Vihar Scholastic Aptitude Test (GVSAT) is a state level entrance exam and it will be conducted to provide admission into various B.Tech programmes at the University. GVSAT Application Form will be available in 3rd week of April 2020. Entrance examination will be conducted offline mode only. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of GVSAT 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
GVSAT 2020 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Gyan Vihar Scholastic Aptitude Test (GVSAT)|
|Conducting Authority||Suresh Gyan Vihar University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Mode of Exam||Offline & Online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
Eligibility Criteria for GVSAT 2020
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for GVSAT 2020 examination is provided in below
Nationality:- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English from any recognized board.
- Applying candidate must obtain the 50% aggregate of marks in the Qualifying examination.
GVSAT 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of Online Application||3rd week of April 2020|
|Last date to submit Online Application||1st week of May 2020|
|Admit Cards Availability||2nd week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||3rd week of May 2020|
|Answer key Published on||3rd week of May 2020|
|Commencement of result||1st week of June 2020|
|Counselling Starts On||3rd week of July 2020|
Also Check: UPSEE 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
Also Check: AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
GVSAT 2020 Online Application
- GVSAT Application Form has been released by Suresh Gyan Vihar University through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on 3rd week of April 2020 Tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- Check the details carefully you have entered the submit the Application.
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Application fee is Rs. 750/- for all candidates
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card
Steps to Apply Online for GVSAT 2020
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
GVSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- GVSAT Exam will be held in online & Offline mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 120 Minutes.
- Examination will contains three sections
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be conducted in English Language.
- Exam will be consists of these subjects such as Physics/biology, Chemistry, English Proficiency, and Mathematics.
- Question Paper will consists of 120 multiple choice questions.
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 2 marks.
- There will be no negative marks for wrong attempts.
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. In the examination, Questions will be asked from these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. All of these subjects will be from 11th & 12th standard level. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for GVSAT, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
GVSAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of GVSAT. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their GVSAT 2020 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their GVSAT 2020 Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download GVSAT Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download GVSAT Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your GVSAT Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Also Check : GVSAT 2020 Admit Card Download
Also Check : GVSAT Result,Rank,CutOff
GVSAT 2020 Result
The Suresh Gyan Vihar University is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the GVSAT Results through online at their official website. GVSAT Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
GVSAT Cutoff / Qualifying Marks
Candidates are required to obtain the minimum marks, then he/she will be qualifies for the further rounds of admission. After the Result are announced, Exam conducting authority will publish the qualifying cut offs for each course, students will called for counseling and admission process. The cutoff will be prepared after checking many factors related to the examination.The cut off score is based on many factors such as
- Number of applicants registered for Examination
- Total number of candidates participated in the exam.
- Difficulty level of the examination
- The previous year’s cutoff trends
- Marking scheme
- Total number of available seats
GVSAT 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for GVSAT 2020 counseling. Suresh Gyan Vihar University conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- GVSAT Admit Card
- GVSAT Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.
GVSAT Contact Details
Mahal Jagatpura, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan (India), Pin Code: 302017
Phone: +91 9799043000, +91 9784896522