GUJCET 2021 – Application form, Registration, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
GUJCET 2021 : The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has issued the exam dates for GUJCET for the academic year 2021. Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is a state level entrance exam and it will be conducted to provide admission into various B.Tech/BE courses in various colleges/institutions in the state of Gujarat. GUJCET Application Form will be available in 4th week of January 2021. Entrance examination will be conducted offline mode only. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of GUJCET 2021 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
GUJCET 2021 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)|
|Admission Conducting Authority||Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech and B.E|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Validity of Scorecard||1 Year|
Eligibility Criteria for GUJCET 2021
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for GUJCET 2021 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- PIO and OCI card holders also eligible for admissions.
Educational Qualifications:- Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 class from any recognized central / state board or its equivalent examination.
For Engineering: Applying candidate must obtain the 45% aggregate of marks (40% for SC/ST/PH Candidates) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and any one of following additional subject in Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Biology/ Computer Science in the Qualifying examination.
B Pharmacy: To pursue this course, candidate must obtain minimum of 45% aggregate marks in Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects & any one of given subjects, i.e. Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology in the qualifying examination.
GUJCET 2021 Important Dates
|Availability of Online Application||4th week of January 2021|
|Last date to submit Online Application||1st week of April 2021|
|Admit Cards Availability||2nd week of April 2021|
|Exam Date||1st week of May 2021|
|Answer key Published on||1st week of May 2021|
|Commencement of result||3rd week of May 2021|
|Counselling Starts On||1st week of June 2021|
Also Check: UPSEE 2021 Online Application, Exam Date
Also Check: AP EAMCET 2021 Online Application, Exam Date
GUJCET 2021 Online Application
- GUJCET Application Form has been released by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) through offline mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on 4th week of January 2021 Tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- Size of the images should not exceed 50kb for photograph and signature.
- Check the details carefully you have entered the submit the Application.
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Application fee is Rs. 300/- for all candidates
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card and SBI Challan
Steps to Apply Online for GUJCET 2021
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
GUJCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- GUJCET Exam will be held in offline (Pen Paper Based) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Examination will contains three sections
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be consists of these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- Question Paper will consists of 120 multiple choice questions
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark.
- There will be 0.25 marks deducted for each incorrect answers.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of the Exam|
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. In the examination, Questions will be asked from these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. All of these subjects will be from 11th & 12th standard level. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for GUJCET, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
- Electric Charge & Electric Field
- Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating currents
- Communication System
- Electromagnetic waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Chemistry in Solid State
- Chemistry in Solutions
- Electro chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P-Block Elements – II
- Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- d and f-Block Elements
- Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integration
- Indefinite Integration
- Matrices Determinants
- Permutation & Combination
- Relations & Functions
- Theory of Equations
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Plant Biology and Physiology
- Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration
- Reproduction in Organism
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-I
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-II
- Genetics and Molecular basics of inheritance
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
- Ecology and Evolution
GUJCET Exam Centers
GUJCET Examination will be held at following given Centers. The candidate have to choose any one centre for the examination and submit it. Once filled the examination centre in the application form will not be changed. We have provide the examination centre name with centre code along with address in below table.
|Ahmedabad (Rural)||Ahmedabad (Rural)|
|Junagadh & Diu||Junagadh|
|Valsad & Daman, Dadranagar Haveli||Valsad|
|Chhota Udepur||Chotta Udepur|
GUJCET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of GUJCET. It can be available from last week of April 2021 tentatively. Candidates should download their GUJCET 2021 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download GUJCET Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download GUJCET Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your GUJCET Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Also Check : GUJCET 2021 Admit Card Download
Also Check : GUJCET Result,Rank,CutOff
GUJCET 2021 Result
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the GUJCET Results through online at their official website. GUJCET Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
GUJCET Cutoff / Qualifying Marks
Candidates are required to obtain the minimum marks, then he/she will be qualifies for the further rounds of admission. After the Result are announced, Exam conducting authority will publish the qualifying cut offs for each course, students will called for counseling and admission process. The cutoff will be prepared after checking many factors related to the examination.The cut off score is based on many factors such as
- Number of applicants registered for Examination
- Total number of candidates participated in the exam.
- Difficulty level of the examination
- The previous year’s cutoff trends
- Marking scheme
- Total number of available seats
GUJCET 2021 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for GUJCET 2021 counseling. Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) conducts the counselling in June 2021. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- GUJCET Admit Card
- GUJCET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.
GUJCET Contact Details
Directorate of Technical Education
Alto-Porvorim, Bardez, Gujarat. 403 521
Phone: (0832) 2416370 Website: www.dte.Gujarat.gov.in.
Email: Email: dir-dte.Gujarat@nic.in
- 0.1 GUJCET 2021 Overview
- 1 Steps to Apply Online for GUJCET 2021