GITAM GAT Hall Ticket 2020 | Download GITAM GAT Hall Ticket 2020 Online | Exam Dates
GITAM GAT Hall Ticket 2020 : The Gandhi Institute of Technology and Mangement (GITAM) University issues the GITAM GAT Hall Ticket on May 2020 tentatively. All the candidates who have registered for the GITAM Admission Test (GAT) must download their Hall Tickets during the period. Students can access their Hall Tickets directly from the link available on this page. Candidates can get the GITAM GAT Hall Ticket 2020 through online mode at the authority’s official website by given their registration number and date of birth. Here, Hall Ticket download process from the official website of the Authority we have provided in below. check the details.
Important Dates of GITAM GAT Hall Ticket 2020
|Name of the Exam||GITAM Admission Test (GAT)|
|Conducting Body||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Mangement (GITAM) University|
|Online applications Starting Date||3rd week of December 2019|
|Online Applications Closing Date||4th week of May 2020|
|Hall Tickets Released on||1st week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||3rd week of June 2020|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Commencement of Results||Last week of June 2020|
GITAM GAT Hall Ticket 2020 Download@gitam.edu
The GITAM GAT Hall Ticket contains the Candidate name and roll number, examination center details and important instructions regarding the rules and regulations. Gandhi Institute of Technology and Mangement (GITAM) University will be distribute the Hall Tickets to candidates those who have registered for the GITAM GAT exam. Every candidate note that matter GITAM GAT Hall Ticket 2020 will be available on online mode only and it will not sent to any candidate through post. You must download it from the official website.
Also Check: AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020, Exam Date
Also Check: TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020, Exam Date
Details Mentioned on your GITAM GAT Hall Ticket
following details can be available on your GITAM GAT Hall Ticket 2020. Candidates must check and verify all the details mentioned on Hall Ticket .If you found any discrepancy on your Hall Ticket. It should be report to the official authorities and needed to be corrected immediately. These are the basic details we have provided, check out.
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth
- Course details
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Center / Venue
- Examination Timing
- General Instructions to Candidate
Documents to be Carry on Exam day
Candidates must carry any of the following documents into the Exam hall mainly Hall Ticket and other documents as follows.
Any one of the following Photo ID proof in original
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Any other valid identity proof
Also Check: TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2020, Exam Date
Also Check: TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020, Exam Date
How to Download the Hall Ticket
The Hall Ticket downloading process will be completely online. To download the GITAM GAT Hall Ticket 2020, Candidates follow the following steps to get their Hall Ticket from authority’s official website. Otherwise we will also provide a direct link to access the Hall Ticket on this page. These are the simple steps
- Visit the Official Website
- In that home page search for “GITAM GAT Hall Ticket” link and click on it.
- Now enter the required details on given space like Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Then click the submit button.
- Your GITAM GAT Hall Ticket 2020 will displayed on screen.
- Check the details properly.
- Then Download & Take a print copy of it for future use.
Important Instruction For Exam day
There are various facts which the students must know about this exam. In the Entrance exams, the students will have to follow certain rules. We are providing some important instructions for exam day. These points will help to students get a knowledge of mandatory things. You can check the points given below:
- At the time of going for the exams, the students must carry the Hall Ticket in the exam hall. If the candidates will not do so then they will not be able to attend the exams.
- Candidates must arrive the exam hall on before 2 hours of the examination.
- In the exam hall, any kind of electronic gadget is not allowed to enroll in the exams. So, the students must not carry the mobile phone, camera, and other electronic equipment.
- Candidates should bring any one original photo id proof along with the Hall Ticket
- Candidates must know that any kind of chits or paper is not allowed in the board exams. So the candidates should not carry the unnecessary papers in the exams.
GITAM GAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- GITAM GAT Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 120 Minutes.
- Examination will contains three sections
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be consists of these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Bilogy.
- Question Paper will consists of 100 multiple choice questions.
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 4 marks.
- There will be 1 mark deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Mathematics / Biology||40||40|
GITAM GAT Syllabus
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. In the examination, Questions will be asked from these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. All of these subjects will be from 11th & 12th standard level. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for GITAM GAT, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
To Download Mathematics Syllabus PDF – Click Here
To Download Physics Syllabus PDF – Click Here
To Download Chemistry Syllabus PDF – Click Here
To Download Biology Syllabus PDF – Click Here
GITAM GAT Exam Centers
GITAM GAT Examination will be held at following given Centers. The candidate have to choose any one centre for the examination and submit it. Once filled the examination centre in the application form will not be changed. We have provide the examination state with city name in below table.
GITAM GAT 2020 Result
The Gandhi Institute of Technology and Mangement (GITAM) University is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the GITAM GAT Results through online at their official website. GITAM GAT Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
GITAM GAT 2020 Rank Card
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Mangement (GITAM) University will be release the GITAM GAT Rank Card at their official web portal. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card we provided below.
- Hall Ticket Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non local)
- Combined Score in GITAM GAT
GITAM GAT 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of GITAM GAT Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for GITAM GAT 2020 counseling. Gandhi Institute of Technology and Mangement (GITAM) University conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- GITAM GAT Hall Ticket
- GITAM GAT Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent passport size photographs.