GCET Admit Card 2020 | Download GCET Admit Card 2020 Online | Exam Dates
GCET Admit Card 2020 : The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa issues the GCET Admit Card on May 2020 tentatively. All the candidates who have registered for the Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) must download their Admit Cards during the period. Students can access their Admit Cards directly from the link available on this page. Candidates can get the GCET Admit Card 2020 through online mode at the authority’s official website by given their registration number and date of birth. Here, Admit Card download process from the official website of the Authority we have provided in below. check the details.
Important Dates of GCET Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Exam||Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET)|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa|
|Online applications Starting Date||1st week of March 2020|
|Online Applications Closing Date||Last week of March 2020|
|Admit Cards Released on||2nd week of April 2020|
|Exam Date||1st week of May 2020|
|Commencement of Results||Last week of June 2020|
|Help-Desk||Phone: (0832) 2416370
Email: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GCET Admit Card 2020 Download@dte.goa.gov.in
The GCET Admit Card contains the Candidate name and roll number, examination center details and important instructions regarding the rules and regulations. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa will be distribute the Admit Cards to candidates those who have registered for the GCET exam. Every candidate note that matter GCET Admit Card 2020 will be available on online mode only and it will not sent to any candidate through post. You must download it from the official website.
Also Check: AP LAWCET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
Also Check: TS ICET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
Details Mentioned on your GCET Admit Card
following details can be available on your GCET Admit Card 2020. Candidates must check and verify all the details mentioned on Admit Card .If you found any discrepancy on your Admit Card. It should be report to the official authorities and needed to be corrected immediately. These are the basic details we have provided, check out.
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Admit Card Number
- Date of Birth
- Course details
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Center / Venue
- Examination Timing
- General Instructions to Candidate
Documents to be Carry on Exam day
Candidates must carry any of the following documents into the Exam hall mainly Admit Card and other documents as follows.
Any one of the following Photo ID proof in original
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Any other valid identity proof
Also Check: TS PGECET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
Also Check: TS EAMCET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
How to Download the Admit Card
The Admit Card downloading process will be completely online. To download the GCET Admit Card 2020, Candidates follow the following steps to get their Admit Card from authority’s official website. Otherwise we will also provide a direct link to access the Admit Card on this page. These are the simple steps
- Visit the Official Website
- In that home page search for “GCET Admit Card” link and click on it.
- Now enter the required details on given space like Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Then click the submit button.
- Your GCET Admit Card 2020 will displayed on screen.
- Check the details properly.
- Then Download & Take a print copy of it for future use.
Important Instruction For Exam day
There are various facts which the students must know about this exam. In the Entrance exams, the students will have to follow certain rules. We are providing some important instructions for exam day. These points will help to students get a knowledge of mandatory things. You can check the points given below:
- At the time of going for the exams, the students must carry the Admit Card in the exam hall. If the candidates will not do so then they will not be able to attend the exams.
- Candidates must arrive the exam hall on before 2 hours of the examination.
- In the exam hall, any kind of electronic gadget is not allowed to enroll in the exams. So, the students must not carry the mobile phone, camera, and other electronic equipment.
- Candidates should bring any one original photo id proof along with the Admit Card
- Candidates must know that any kind of chits or paper is not allowed in the board exams. So the candidates should not carry the unnecessary papers in the exams.
GCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- GCET Exam will be held in offline mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 6 hours
Physics – 2 hours,
Chemistry – 2 hours,
Mathematics -2 hours (120 minutes) .
- Examination will contains three sections
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be consists of these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- Question Paper will consists of 225 multiple choice questions
Physics – 75,
Chemistry – 75,
Mathematics – 75
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marks for incorrect answers.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of the Exam|
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. In the examination, Questions will be asked from these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. All of these subjects will be from 11th & 12th standard level. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for GCET, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
GCET Exam Centers
GCET Examination will be held at following given Centers. The candidate have to choose any one centre for the examination and submit it. Once filled the examination centre in the application form will not be changed. We have provide the examination centre name with centre code along with address in below table.
|Exam Centre Name||Centre Code||Exam Centre Address|
|Tiswadi Cujira||10||Dhempe Higher Secondary School of Arts & Science|
|Panaji||11||Goa College of Pharmacy|
|Verna||12||Fr. Angel Multipurpose Higher Secondary School|
|Navalim||13||Rosary College / Higher Secondary of Arts & Commerce|
|Vasco||14||Deep Vihar High School|
|Mapusa||15||Purushottam Walawalkar Higher Secondary School|
|Ponda 1||16||A. J. De Almeida High School|
|Ponda 2||17||G. V. Ms Smt. N. J. Aguiar Higher Secondary School|
|Bicholim||18||Narayan Zantye College of Commerce|
|Curchorem||19||Smt. Chandrabhaga T. Naik Higher Secondary School|
|Porvorim||20||Vidya Prabodhini Higher Secondary School|
|Assagao||21||DM’s PVS Sarojini M. Kushe Higher Secondary School|
|Sanquelim||22||Govt. Higher Secondary School|
|Cuncolim||23||Maria Bambina Higher Secondary School|
|Dharbandora||24||BBSS, Vishweshwar Shankar Laad Higher Secondary School|
GCET 2020 Result
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the GCET Results through online at their official website. GCET Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
GCET 2020 Rank Card
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa will be release the GCET Rank Card at their official web portal. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card we provided below.
- Admit Card Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non local)
- Combined Score in GCET
GCET 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of GCET Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for GCET 2020 counseling. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- GCET Admit Card
- GCET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent passport size photographs.