DHSE Kerala Hall Ticket 2020 | Download DHSE Kerala Plus One & Plus Two Hall Ticket 2020 Online | Exam Dates | DHSE Kerala Hall Ticket PDF
DHSE Kerala Hall Ticket 2020 : The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan issues the Hall Ticket on February 2020 tentatively. All the candidates who registered for the Kerala Board HSE plus one & plus two examination must download their Hall Tickets during the period. Examinations will be held in March 2020. So Candidates can get the DHSE Kerala Hall Ticket 2020 through online mode at the authority’s official website by given their registration number and date of birth. Here, we have provided in below the Admit Card download process from the official website of the Authority. check the details.
Important Dates of DHSE Kerala Hall Ticket 2020
|Name of the Exam||DHSE Kerala Examinations|
|Conducting Body||Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan|
|Admit Cards Released on||February 2020|
|Exam Date||March 2020|
|Commencement of Results||Last week of April 2020|
DHSE Kerala Hall Ticket 2020 Download@keralapareekshabhavan.in
The DHSE Kerala Hall Ticket contains the Candidate name and roll number, examination center details and subject wise examination dates and timings and important instructions regarding the rules and regulations. Every Year lakhs of students appear for this exam. Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan will be distribute the Admit Cards to candidates those who have registered for the DHSE Kerala exams. Every candidate note that matter DHSE Kerala Hall Ticket will be available on online mode only and it will not sent to any candidate through post. You must download it from the official website.
Also Check : Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2020
Also Check : Haryana Board 10th Admit Card 2020
DHSE Kerala Admit Card 2020 College Wise/Name Wise
Students will have to contact their College principal/head master to getting their DHSE Kerala Hall Ticket 2020. The Principal / head master has responsible for distributing the DHSE Kerala Hall Ticket to students on 10 days before the Examination date. Candidates can also get their Admit Card by name wise through the official website by entering their name. We will provide all necessary information about DHSE Kerala Hall Ticket 2020 and the DHSE Kerala Result 2020 Declaration date will be issued after the examinations is completed.
Details Mentioned on your DHSE Kerala Hall Ticket
following details can be available on your DHSE Kerala Hall Ticket. Candidates must check and verify all the details mentioned on Admit Card .If you found any discrepancy on your Admit Card. It should be report to the official authorities and needed to be corrected immediately. These are the basic details we have provided, check out.
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Admit Card Number
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Center / Venue
- Examination Timing
- General Instructions to Candidate
Also Check : TS SSC Hall Ticket 2020
Also Check : UP Board 10th Admit Card 2020
How to Download the Hall Ticket
The Admit Card downloading process will be completely online. To download the DHSE Kerala Hall Ticket, Candidates follow the following steps to get their Admit Card from authority’s official website. Otherwise we will also provide a direct link to access the Admit Card on this page. These are the simple steps
- Visit the Official Website
- In that home page search for “DHSE Kerala Hall Ticket” link and click on it.
- Now enter the required details on given space like Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Then click the submit button.
- Your DHSE Kerala Hall Ticket 2020 will displayed on screen.
- Check the details properly.
- Then Download & Take a print copy of it for future use.
Important Instruction For Exam day
There are various facts which the students must know about this exam. In the Board exams, the students will have to follow certain rules. We are providing some important instructions for exam day. These points will help to students get a knowledge of mandatory things. You can check the points given below:
- At the time of going for the exams, the students must carry the Hall Ticket in the exam hall. If the candidates will not do so then they will not be able to attend the exams.
- Candidates must arrive the exam hall on before 2 hours of the examination.
- In the exam hall, any kind of electronic gadget is not allowed to enroll in the exams. So, the students must not carry the mobile phone, camera, and other electronic equipment.
- Candidates should bring any one original photo id proof along with the Admit Card
- Candidates must know that any kind of chits or paper is not allowed in the board exams. So the candidates should not carry the unnecessary papers in the exams.
DHSE Kerala Result 2020
The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the DHSE Kerala Results through online at their official website. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number/Admit Card Number and Date of Birth.
- 0.1 DHSE Kerala Hall Ticket 2020 | Download DHSE Kerala Plus One & Plus Two Hall Ticket 2020 Online | Exam Dates | DHSE Kerala Hall Ticket PDF
- 0.2 Important Dates of DHSE Kerala Hall Ticket 2020
- 1 DHSE Kerala Hall Ticket 2020 Download@keralapareekshabhavan.in