DAVUET 2021 – Application form, Registration, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
DAVUET 2021 : The DAV University, Jalandhar, Punjab has issued the exam dates for DAVUET for the academic year 2021. DAV University Entrance Test (DAVUET) is a university level entrance exam and it will be conducted to provide admission into various B.Tech. and B.Sc.(Hons.) in various colleges/ institutions affiliated with this University. DAVUET Application Form will be available in 1st week of January 2021. Entrance examination will be conducted online mode only. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of DAVUET 2021 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
DAVUET 2021 Overview
|Name of the Examination||DAV University Entrance Test (DAVUET)|
|Conducting Authority||DAV University, Jalandhar|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech. and B.Sc.(Hons.)|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes|
Eligibility Criteria for DAVUET 2021
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for DAVUET 2021 examination is provided in below
Nationality:- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
|B.Tech.(all programs) B.Sc.(Hons.) Mathematics /Computer Science||
DAVUET 2021 Important Dates
|Availability of Online Application||1st week of January 2021|
|Last date to submit Online Application||4th week of April 2021|
|Admit Cards Availability||1st week of May 2021|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Answer key Published on||2nd week of May 2021|
|Commencement of result||4th week of May 2021|
|Counselling Starts On||1st week of June 2021|
Also Check: UPSEE 2021 Online Application, Exam Date
Also Check: AP EAMCET 2021 Online Application, Exam Date
DAVUET 2021 Online Application
- DAVUET Application Form has been released by DAV University, Jalandhar through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on January 2021 Tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- Check the details carefully you have entered the submit the Application.
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
DAVUET Offline Application
The applicants who wish to apply through offline mode should download the application form from the website and then fill it. And also application form will be available at the admission office in the DAV University campuses pay the application fee of INR 200 to the principal and get the admission form and follow the application process. Fill in the application form and affix a recent photograph and sign wherever required. After filling out the Application form, Applicants should submit the application form at the exam center.
Application fee is Rs. 200/- for all candidates
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card or DD.
DD should drawn in favour of Registrar, DAV University, Jalandhar
Steps to Apply Online for DAVUET 2021
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
DAVUET 2021 Exam Pattern
- DAVUET Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Examination will contains three sections
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be conducted in English Language.
- Exam will be consists of these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- Question Paper will consists of 100 multiple choice questions.
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark.
- There will be 0.25 marks deducted for each wrong attempts.
|Section||Subject||No Of Questions|
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. In the examination, Questions will be asked from these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. All of these subjects will be from 11th & 12th standard level. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for DAVUET, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
DAVUET Exam Centers
DAVUET Examination will be held at following given Centers. The candidate have to choose any one centre for the examination and submit it. Once filled the examination centre in the application form will not be changed. We have provide the examination state with city name in below table.
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- New Delhi
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
DAVUET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of DAVUET. It can be available from last week of April 2021 tentatively. Candidates should download their DAVUET 2021 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their DAVUET 2021 Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download DAVUET Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download DAVUET Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your DAVUET Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Also Check : DAVUET 2021 Admit Card Download
Also Check : DAVUET Result,Rank,CutOff
DAVUET 2021 Result
The DAV University, Jalandhar, Punjab is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the DAVUET Results through online at their official website. DAVUET Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
DAVUET Cutoff / Qualifying Marks
Candidates are required to obtain the minimum marks, then he/she will be qualifies for the further rounds of admission. After the Result are announced, Exam conducting authority will publish the qualifying cut offs for each course, students will called for counseling and admission process. The cutoff will be prepared after checking many factors related to the examination.The cut off score is based on many factors such as
- Number of applicants registered for Examination
- Total number of candidates participated in the exam.
- Difficulty level of the examination
- The previous year’s cutoff trends
- Marking scheme
- Total number of available seats
DAVUET 2021 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for DAVUET 2021 counseling. DAV University, Jalandhar conducts the counselling in June 2021. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- DAVUET Admit Card
- DAVUET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.
DAVUET Contact Details
SARMASTPUR, Jalandhar – Pathankot, National Highway (NH 44),
JALANDHAR – 144 012, Punjab
Phone: 0181-2372900, 070870-17551,
ADMISSIONS HELP LINE: 1800-1800-190 (Toll Free)
- 1 DAVUET 2021 – Application form, Registration, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for DAVUET 2021
- 3 DAVUET 2021 Online Application
- 4 Steps to Apply Online for DAVUET 2021