COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020 | Download COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020 Online | Exam Dates
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020 : The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka issues the COMEDK UGET Admit Card on May 2020 tentatively. All the candidates who have registered for the COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET) must download their Admit Cards during the period. Students can access their admit cards directly from the link available on this page. Candidates can get the COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020 through online mode at the authority’s official website by given their registration number and date of birth. Here, Admit Card download process from the official website of the Authority we have provided in below. check the details.
Important Dates of COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Exam||COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET)|
|Conducting Body||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Online applications Starting Date||January 2020|
|Online Applications Closing Date||April 2020|
|Exam Type||UG Level|
|Admit Cards Released on||2nd week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||4th week of May 2020|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Commencement of Results||June 2020|
|Help-Desk||Phone No: 080-46671060
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020 Download@comedk.org
The COMEDK UGET Admit Card contains the Candidate name and roll number, examination center details and important instructions regarding the rules and regulations. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will be distribute the Admit Cards to candidates those who have registered for the COMEDK UGET exam. Every candidate note that matter COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020 will be available on online mode only and it will not sent to any candidate through post. You must download it from the official website.
Also Check: AP LAWCET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
Also Check: TS ICET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
Details Mentioned on your COMEDK UGET Admit Card
following details can be available on your COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020. Candidates must check and verify all the details mentioned on Admit Card .If you found any discrepancy on your Admit Card. It should be report to the official authorities and needed to be corrected immediately. These are the basic details we have provided, check out.
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Admit Card Number
- Date of Birth
- Course details
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Center / Venue
- Examination Timing
- General Instructions to Candidate
Documents to be Carry on Exam day
Candidates must carry any of the following documents into the Exam hall mainly Admit Card and other documents as follows.
Any one of the following Photo ID proof in original
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Any other valid identity proof
Also Check: TS PGECET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
Also Check: TS EAMCET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
How to Download the Admit Card
The Admit Card downloading process will be completely online. To download the COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020, Candidates follow the following steps to get their Admit Card from authority’s official website. Otherwise we will also provide a direct link to access the Admit Card on this page. These are the simple steps
- Visit the Official Website
- In that home page search for “COMEDK UGET Admit Card” link and click on it.
- Now enter the required details on given space like Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Then click the submit button.
- Your COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020 will displayed on screen.
- Check the details properly.
- Then Download & Take a print copy of it for future use.
Important Instruction For Exam day
There are various facts which the students must know about this exam. In the Entrance exams, the students will have to follow certain rules. We are providing some important instructions for exam day. These points will help to students get a knowledge of mandatory things. You can check the points given below:
- At the time of going for the exams, the students must carry the admit card in the exam hall. If the candidates will not do so then they will not be able to attend the exams.
- Candidates must arrive the exam hall on before 2 hours of the examination.
- In the exam hall, any kind of electronic gadget is not allowed to enroll in the exams. So, the students must not carry the mobile phone, camera, and other electronic equipment.
- Candidates should bring any one original photo id proof along with the Admit Card
- Candidates must know that any kind of chits or paper is not allowed in the board exams. So the candidates should not carry the unnecessary papers in the exams.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Pattern
- COMEDK UGET Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Examination will contains three sections
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be conducted in English Language.
- Exam will be consists of these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- The Question paper consists of 180 multiple choice questions.
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marks for wrong attempts.
|Subjects||No.of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Total||180 questions||180 marks||3 Hours|
COMEDK UGET Syllabus
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. The subjects is Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English. All of these subjects will be from 11th & 12th standard level. B.Arch candidates must prepare for the drawing test additionally. The admission foe BE syllabus depends on the physics and related engineering sciences. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for COMEDK UGET, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
COMEDK UGET Exam Centers
COMEDK UGET Examination will be held at following given Centers. We have provide the examination state with city name in below table.
|Guntur||Bokaro Steel City||Aurangabad||Gandhinagar|
|Bhilai And Durg||Tumakuru(Tumkur)||Khammam||Thiruvananthapuram|
COMEDK UGET 2020 Result
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the COMEDK UGET Results through online at their official website. COMEDK UGET Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Rank Card
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will be release the COMEDK UGET Rank Card at their official web portal. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card we provided below.
- Admit Card Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non local)
- Combined Score in COMEDK UGET
COMEDK UGET 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of COMEDK UGET Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for COMEDK UGET 2020 counseling. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- COMEDK UGET Admit Card
- COMEDK UGET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent passport size photographs.