COMEDK UGET 2021 – Application form, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
COMEDK UGET 2021 : The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has issued the exam dates for COMEDK UGET for the academic year 2021. COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET) is a state level entrance exam and it will be conducted to provide admission into various undergraduate engineering, medical and dental programs in various colleges/ institutions of Karnataka state. COMEDK UGET Application Form will be available in 3rd week of January 2021. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of COMEDK UGET 2021 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Overview
|Name of the Examination||COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET)|
|Conducting Authority||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||UG Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech and B.Arch|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Validity of COMEDK UGET Score||1 Year|
Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK UGET 2021
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for COMEDK UGET 2021 examination is provided in below
Nationality:- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
For UG Engineering Courses
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 12th / 2nd PUC or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English from any recognized board.
- Candidate must obtain the 45% aggregate of marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) in the Qualifying examination.
For UG Architecture Courses:
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 12th / 2nd PUC / 3 years diploma or equivalent exam with Mathematics as one of the subject from any recognized board/university.
- Candidate must obtain the 50% aggregate of marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) in the Qualifying examination.
- And also must have qualified aptitude test of NATA in 2021 year.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Issued on||4th week of January 2021|
|Availability of Online Application||4th week of January 2021|
|Availability of Mock Test||1st week of February 2021|
|Last date to submit Online Application||4th week of April 2021|
|Admit Cards Availability||2nd week of May 2021|
|Exam Date||4th week of May 2021|
|Provisional Answer Key Available On||4th week of May 2021|
|Final Answer key Published on||Last week of May 2021|
|Commencement of result||June 2021|
|Counselling Starts On||June 2021|
Also Check: UPSEE 2021 Online Application, Exam Date
Also Check: AP EAMCET 2021 Online Application, Exam Date
COMEDK UGET 2021 Online Application
- COMEDK UGET Application Form has been released by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on January 2021 Tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- Check the details carefully you have entered the submit the Application.
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Application fee is Rs. 1300/- for all candidates
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card or Challan.
Steps to Apply Online for COMEDK UGET 2021
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Pattern
- COMEDK UGET Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Examination will contains three sections
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be conducted in English Language.
- Exam will be consists of these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- The Question paper consists of 180 multiple choice questions.
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marks for wrong attempts.
|Subjects||No.of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Total||180 questions||180 marks||3 Hours|
COMEDK UGET Syllabus
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. The subjects is Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English. All of these subjects will be from 11th & 12th standard level. B.Arch candidates must prepare for the drawing test additionally. The admission foe BE syllabus depends on the physics and related engineering sciences. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for COMEDK UGET, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
COMEDK UGET Exam Centers
COMEDK UGET Examination will be held at following given Centers. We have provide the examination state with city name in below table.
|Guntur||Bokaro Steel City||Aurangabad||Gandhinagar|
|Bhilai And Durg||Tumakuru(Tumkur)||Khammam||Thiruvananthapuram|
COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of COMEDK UGET. It can be available from last week of April 2021 tentatively. Candidates should download their COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download COMEDK UGET Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download COMEDK UGET Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your COMEDK UGET Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Also Check : COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card Download
Also Check : COMEDK UGET Result,Rank,CutOff
COMEDK UGET 2021 Result
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the COMEDK UGET Results through online at their official website. COMEDK UGET Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
COMEDK UGET Cutoff / Qualifying Marks
Candidates are required to obtain the minimum marks, then he/she will be qualifies for the further rounds of admission. After the Result are announced, Exam conducting authority will publish the qualifying cut offs for each course, students will called for counseling and admission process. The cutoff will be prepared after checking many factors related to the examination. Category wise expected cutoff marks is given in below. Check out the table below.
|Category||Qualifying Marks (Tentative)|
|Other Backward Classes||40%|
COMEDK UGET 2021 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for COMEDK UGET 2021 counseling. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conducts the counselling in June 2021. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- COMEDK UGET Admit Card
- COMEDK UGET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.
COMEDK UGET Contact Details
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” (COMEDK).
# 132, Second Floor,11th Main, 17th Cross,
Malleswaram, Bangalore-560 055
Phone No.: 080-46671060
- 1 COMEDK UGET 2021 – Application form, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK UGET 2021
- 3 COMEDK UGET 2021 Online Application
- 4 Steps to Apply Online for COMEDK UGET 2021
- 4.0.1 COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Pattern
- 4.0.2 COMEDK UGET Syllabus
- 4.0.3 COMEDK UGET Exam Centers
- 4.0.4 COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card
- 4.0.5 COMEDK UGET 2021 Result
- 4.0.6 COMEDK UGET Cutoff / Qualifying Marks
- 4.0.7 COMEDK UGET 2021 Counselling
- 4.0.8 COMEDK UGET Contact Details