CIPET JEE 2020 – Application form, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
CIPET JEE 2020 : The Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology has issued the exam dates for CIPET JEE for the academic year 2020. CIPET Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) is a university level entrance exam and it will be conducted to provide admission into post-graduate diploma courses at the University. CIPET JEE Application Form will be available in March 2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of CIPET JEE 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
CIPET JEE 2020 Overview
|Name of the Examination||CIPET JEE (Joint Entrance Exam)|
|Conducting Authority||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology|
|Examination Level||University Level|
|Exam Type||PG Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||July 2020|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
Eligibility Criteria for CIPET JEE 2020
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for CIPET JEE 2020 examination is provided in below
Nationality:- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- PGD-PPT: Candidates must have passed 3 years of degree in science with chemistry, physics & mathematics subjects from any recognized institute/university.
- PGD-PTQM: Candidates should posses 3 years degree in science with chemistry, physics & mathematics subjects.
- PD-PMD with CAD-CAM: Applicant must have diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET).
- UG level course: Candidates must have passed 10th class with Mathematics, Science and English subjects.
- Age Criteria: There No Age limit
- Post Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Control (PGD-PTQC)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing and Testing
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM)
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT)
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT)
CIPET JEE 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Issued on||April 2020|
|Availability of Online Application||April 2020|
|Last date to submit Online Application||July 2020|
|Admit Cards Availability||July 2020|
|Exam Date||July 2020|
|Answer Key Available On||July 2020|
|Commencement of result||August 2020|
|Counselling Starts On||August 2020|
Also Check: UPSEE 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
Also Check: AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
CIPET JEE 2020 Online Application
- CIPET JEE Application Form has been released by Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on April 2020 Tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- Image size can not exceed 100KB for photograph and 50KB for signature.
- Check the details carefully you have entered the submit the Application.
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Category wise Application fee is given in below
For General/OBC Candidates – Rs. Rs. 500/-
For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 250/-
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card or Challan.
Steps to Apply Online for CIPET JEE 2020
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through DD or Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
CIPET JEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- CIPET JEE Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Examination will contains three sections
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be conducted in English Language.
- The Question paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions.
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marks for wrong attempts.
|Physics||100 Marks||2 Hours|
CIPET JEE Syllabus
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers.Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams and syllabus is basis of candidate has studied in their previous courses/classes. For PG courses, The questions are based on the candidates graduation syllabus and general knowledge.
CIPET JEE Exam Centers
CIPET JEE Examination will be held at following given Centers. We have provide the examination state with city name in below table.
|Baddi||Aurangabad||Amritsar and Ahmedabad|
CIPET JEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of CIPET JEE. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their CIPET JEE 2020 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their CIPET JEE 2020 Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download CIPET JEE Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download CIPET JEE Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your CIPET JEE Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Also Check : CIPET JEE 2020 Admit Card Download
Also Check : CIPET JEE Result,Rank,CutOff
CIPET JEE 2020 Result
The Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the CIPET JEE Results through online at their official website. CIPET JEE Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
CIPET JEE 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for CIPET JEE 2020 counseling. Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- CIPET JEE Admit Card
- CIPET JEE Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.
CIPET JEE Contact Details
CIPET Head Office,
T.V.K. Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai – 600 032.
Phone No.: +91-44-22254780, +91-44-22253040