CIEAT Result 2020 | Check CIEAT Results, Merit List, Cutoff, Counselling, Admission Process
CIEATResult 2020: The B.S. Abdur Rehman Crescent Institute Of Science & Technology will be officially release the CIEAT Result 2020 for who have appeared in CIEAT 2020 examination on it’s official web portal. As per latest official news Result will be declared in May 2020 tentatively. Students can access their Result directly from the link available on this page. Along with CIEAT Result, Authority will released the Rank Card for qualifying candidates. All the students who are waiting for the Result can check them by entering their Admit Card number, register number and date of birth. Candidates selection for counseling and seat allotment will be based on merit list. Qualifying Candidates in CIEAT will get admission into various engineering Programmes at the University. In this article we provided the complete information about CIEAT Results 2020. Keep in touch with us for more latest & updated news.
CIEAT 2020 Results Important Dates
|Name of the Examination||Crescent Institute Engineering Entrance Test (CIEAT)|
|Conducting Authority||B.S. Abdur Rehman Crescent Institute Of Science & Technology|
|Date of Examination||May 2020|
|Answer Key Available On||May 2020|
|Result Announcement||May 2020|
|Counselling Starts On||June 2020|
|Helpline||Phone – +91 95432 77888
CIEAT Result 2020 Declared@crescent.education
B.S. Abdur Rehman Crescent Institute Of Science & Technology has successfully conducted the entrance exam in various test centers. Exam conducting Authority will publish the CIEAT Result through online on it’s Official website. A huge number of students appeared in CIEAT common entrance exam in this academic year. We receive that updated information Authority will release the Result May 2020 in case Result declaration date is changed we will update the information, so candidates visit our site regularly.
Also Check ➦ JEECUP Result 2020, Rank Card, Merit List, Cutoff
Also Check ➦ AP EdCET Result 2020, Rank Card, Merit List, Cutoff
Also Check ➦ TS PGLCET Result 2020, Rank Card, Merit List, Cutoff
CIEAT 2020 Merit List
Exam conducting authority have been allot the rank to each candidate based on their performance in the entrance exam The merit list is determined based on the total marks obtained by the candidate in CIEAT 2020. Ranks will be allotted to the candidates based on merit order. Candidates who have been participate in the CIEAT 2020 examination can get their Result along with ranks through official website. Finally eligible candidates are called for the counselling and seat allotment process based on the merit list. The CIEAT merit list contains the given below details.
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Rank Obtained
- Marks secured by candidate
CIEAT 2020 Cutoff / Qualifying Marks
Candidates are required to obtain the minimum marks, then he/she will be qualifies for the further rounds of admission. After the Result are announced, Exam conducting authority will publish the qualifying cut offs for each course, students will called for counseling and admission process. The cutoff will be prepared after checking many factors related to the examination. The cut off score is based on many factors such as
- Number of registered applicants CIEAT 2020 Examination
- Total number of candidates participated in the exam.
- Difficulty level of the examination
- The previous year’s cutoff trends
- Marking scheme
- Total number of available seats
- Reservation policy by the Institute
Also Check ➦ AP EAMCET Result 2020, Merit List, Cutoff, Rank Card
Also Check ➦ TS EAMCET Result 2020, Merit List, Cutoff, Rank Card
Steps to Check CIEAT Result 2020
Candidates who appeared in CIEAT 2020 Examination may get their Result through online on official website of exam conducting authority. We provide below a step-by-step information to get your Result easier, otherwise we will provide a direct link.
- Candidate can visit the official website.
- In that home page search for “CIEAT Result 2020” tab and click on it.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter your Registration no., Admit Card number and Date of Birth in provided blanks.
- Your CIEAT Rank, Score and the Result will be displayed on screen.
- Then Download & take print out, and keep it safe which is mandatory for counselling and admission process
Details on CIEAT 2020 Rank Card
CIEAT Rank Card is prepared on based of the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance test.The CIEAT Rank Card can be downloaded from the website after announcement as a Result of the candidates. Based on the ranks, candidates are allowed to choose the course and their choice of colleges. After checking your Result, the basic details shown on your Rank Card is given below.
- Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Admit Card Number
- CIEAT 2020 Registration Number
- Sectional Score
- Overall Score
- Exam qualifying status (Qualify/ Not Qualify)
Downloading Procedure of CIEAT Rank Card
- Visit the official website
- Enter the login credentials i.e CIEAT Admit Card Number, Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Then click the submit button.
- CIEAT 2020 Rank Card will display on your screen.
- Download & take print out the Rank Card for Counselling and Admission Process which is mandatory.
CIEAT 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of CIEAT Result. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for CIEAT 2020 counseling. B.S. Abdur Rehman Crescent Institute Of Science & Technology conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- CIEAT Admit Card
- CIEAT Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.