CIEAT Admit Card 2020 | Download CIEAT Admit Card 2020 Online | Exam Dates
CIEAT Admit Card 2020 : The B.S. Abdur Rehman Crescent Institute Of Science & Technology issues the CIEAT Admit Card on May 2020 tentatively. All the candidates who have registered for the Crescent Institute Engineering Entrance Test (CIEAT) 2020 must download their Admit Cards during the period. Students can access their admit cards directly from the link available on this page. Candidates can get the CIEAT Admit Card 2020 through online mode at the authority’s official website by given their registration number and date of birth. Here, Admit Card download process from the official website of the Authority we have provided in below. check the details.
Important Dates of CIEAT Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Exam||Crescent Institute Engineering Entrance Test (CIEAT)|
|Conducting Body||B.S. Abdur Rehman Crescent Institute Of Science & Technology|
|Online applications Starting Date||March 2020|
|Online Applications Closing Date||April 2020|
|Exam Type||UG Level|
|Admit Cards Released on||April 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Commencement of Results||May 2020|
|Help-Desk||Phone – +91 95432 77888
CIEAT Admit Card 2020 Download@crescent.education
The CIEAT Admit Card contains the Candidate name and roll number, examination center details and important instructions regarding the rules and regulations. B.S. Abdur Rehman Crescent Institute Of Science & Technology will be distribute the Admit Cards to candidates those who have registered for the CIEAT exam. Every candidate note that matter CIEAT Admit Card 2020 will be available on online mode only and it will not sent to any candidate through post. You must download it from the official website.
Also Check: AP LAWCET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
Also Check: TS ICET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
Details Mentioned on your CIEAT Admit Card
following details can be available on your CIEAT Admit Card 2020. Candidates must check and verify all the details mentioned on Admit Card .If you found any discrepancy on your Admit Card. It should be report to the official authorities and needed to be corrected immediately. These are the basic details we have provided, check out.
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Admit Card Number
- Date of Birth
- Course details
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Center / Venue
- Examination Timing
- General Instructions to Candidate
Documents to be Carry on Exam day
Candidates must carry any of the following documents into the Exam hall mainly Admit Card and other documents as follows.
Any one of the following Photo ID proof in original
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Any other valid identity proof
Also Check: TS PGECET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
Also Check: TS EAMCET Admit Card 2020, Exam Date
How to Download the Admit Card
The Admit Card downloading process will be completely online. To download the CIEAT Admit Card 2020, Candidates follow the following steps to get their Admit Card from authority’s official website. Otherwise we will also provide a direct link to access the Admit Card on this page. These are the simple steps
- Visit the Official Website
- In that home page search for “CIEAT Admit Card” link and click on it.
- Now enter the required details on given space like Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Then click the submit button.
- Your CIEAT Admit Card 2020 will displayed on screen.
- Check the details properly.
- Then Download & Take a print copy of it for future use.
Important Instruction For Exam day
There are various facts which the students must know about this exam. In the Entrance exams, the students will have to follow certain rules. We are providing some important instructions for exam day. These points will help to students get a knowledge of mandatory things. You can check the points given below:
- At the time of going for the exams, the students must carry the admit card in the exam hall. If the candidates will not do so then they will not be able to attend the exams.
- Candidates must arrive the exam hall on before 2 hours of the examination.
- In the exam hall, any kind of electronic gadget is not allowed to enroll in the exams. So, the students must not carry the mobile phone, camera, and other electronic equipment.
- Candidates should bring any one original photo id proof along with the Admit Card
- Candidates must know that any kind of chits or paper is not allowed in the board exams. So the candidates should not carry the unnecessary papers in the exams.
CIEAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- CIEAT Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Examination will contains three sections
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be conducted in English Language.
- Exam will be consists of 3 subjects i.e physics, chemistry, & mathematics.
- The Question paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions.
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marks for wrong attempts.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
|Mathematics (Biology for Biotechnology program)||50||50|
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. CIEAT entrance exam paper will be divided into two parts. Here is the some of the most important things coming in the exam. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for CIEAT, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
|Physics||Nuclear Physics, Electrostatics, Communication Systems, Atomic Physics, Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics, Current Electricity, Effects of Electric Current, Dual Nature of Radiation And matter–relativity, Semiconductor Devices and their Applications, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current etc.|
|Chemistry||P – Block Elements, D – Block Elements, F – Block Elements, Atomic Structure, Periodic Classification, P – Block Elements, D – Block Elements, F – Block Elements, Isomerism In Organic Chemistry, Thermodynamics – II, Ethers, Hydroxy Derivatives, Carboxylic Acids etc.|
|Mathematics||Analytical geometry, Applications of matrices and Determinants, Vector Algebra, Complex Numbers, Integral Calculus & its Applications, Differential Calculus – Applications I, Differential Calculus – Applications II, Differential Equations, Discrete mathematics etc.|
||Microbiology, Applied biology, Environmental science, Theories of evolution, Taxonomy of Angiosperms, Cell biology and genetics, Plant anatomy, Biology in human welfare, Plant physiology, Human physiology, Immunology and etc.|
CIEAT Exam Centers
CIEAT Examination will be held at following given Centers. We have provide the examination state with city name in below table.
CIEAT 2020 Result
The B.S. Abdur Rehman Crescent Institute Of Science & Technology is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the CIEAT Results through online at their official website. CIEAT Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
CIEAT 2020 Rank Card
B.S. Abdur Rehman Crescent Institute Of Science & Technology will be release the CIEAT Rank Card at their official web portal. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card we provided below.
- Admit Card Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non local)
- Combined Score in CIEAT
CIEAT 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of CIEAT Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for CIEAT 2020 counseling. B.S. Abdur Rehman Crescent Institute Of Science & Technology conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- CIEAT Admit Card
- CIEAT Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent passport size photographs.