CIEAT 2020 – Application form, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
CIEAT 2020 : The B.S. Abdur Rehman Crescent Institute Of Science & Technology has issued the exam dates for CIEAT for the academic year 2020. Crescent Institute Engineering Entrance Test (CIEAT) is a university level entrance exam and it will be conducted to provide admission into various engineering Programmes at the University. CIEAT Application Form will be available in March 2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. However, candidates who have scored 100 or more in JEE main are exempt from this entrance exam.
B.S. Abdur Rehman Crescent Institute Of Science & Technology offers a total 11 branches of B.Tech, and all branches will be granted through CIEAT 2020 exam for admission. The complete details of CIEAT 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
CIEAT 2020 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Crescent Institute Engineering Entrance Test (CIEAT)|
|Conducting Authority||B.S. Abdur Rehman Crescent Institute Of Science & Technology|
|Examination Level||University Level|
|Exam Type||UG Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||Third week of April 2020|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
Eligibility Criteria for CIEAT 2020
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for CIEAT 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. PIO and OCI card holders also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have been born on or after July 1, 1998 are eligible to apply for this test.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam with 60% marks in Physics & Chemistry, Mathematics from State Board / CBSE / ICSE or any recognized board.
- For admission to B.Tech (Biotechnology and Cancer Biotechnology Programmes), the candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology from any recognized board.
CIEAT 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Issued on||January 2020|
|Availability of Online Application||January 2020|
|Last date to submit Online Application||March 2020|
|Sot booking starts||April 2020|
|Admit Cards Availability||April 2020|
|Exam Date||April 2020|
|Answer Key Available On||May 2020|
|Commencement of result||May 2020|
|Counselling Starts On||May/June 2020|
Also Check: UPSEE 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
Also Check: AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
CIEAT 2020 Online Application
- CIEAT Application Form has been released by B.S. Abdur Rehman Crescent Institute Of Science & Technology through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on January 2020 Tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- Image size can not exceed 30KB for photograph and 20KB for signature.
- Check the details carefully you have entered the submit the Application.
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Application fee is – Rs. 1000/- for all candidates.
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card.
There is a another way to pay the fee through offline as Demand Draft (DD) or by Cash at the institute’s campus.
CIEAT 2020 Slot Booking
The Candidate appearing for an online exam is required to book a slot from the CIEAT 2020 official website. B.S. Abdur Rehman Crescent Institute Of Science & Technology conducts computer-based tests on 5 dates. Slot booking is done online and after application form submission. The candidate should mention the Priority Time, Date and Test Center in the slot booking. The slot booking is mandatory for examination. Admit card will issued on the basis of the slot booking only.
Steps to Apply Online for CIEAT 2020
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through DD or Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
CIEAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- CIEAT Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Examination will contains three sections
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be conducted in English Language.
- Exam will be consists of 3 subjects i.e physics, chemistry, & mathematics.
- The Question paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions.
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marks for wrong attempts.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
|Mathematics (Biology for Biotechnology program)||50||50|
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. CIEAT entrance exam paper will be divided into two parts. Here is the some of the most important things coming in the exam. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for CIEAT, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam.
|Physics||Nuclear Physics, Electrostatics, Communication Systems, Atomic Physics, Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics, Current Electricity, Effects of Electric Current, Dual Nature of Radiation And matter–relativity, Semiconductor Devices and their Applications, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current etc.|
|Chemistry||P – Block Elements, D – Block Elements, F – Block Elements, Atomic Structure, Periodic Classification, P – Block Elements, D – Block Elements, F – Block Elements, Isomerism In Organic Chemistry, Thermodynamics – II, Ethers, Hydroxy Derivatives, Carboxylic Acids etc.|
|Mathematics||Analytical geometry, Applications of matrices and Determinants, Vector Algebra, Complex Numbers, Integral Calculus & its Applications, Differential Calculus – Applications I, Differential Calculus – Applications II, Differential Equations, Discrete mathematics etc.|
||Microbiology, Applied biology, Environmental science, Theories of evolution, Taxonomy of Angiosperms, Cell biology and genetics, Plant anatomy, Biology in human welfare, Plant physiology, Human physiology, Immunology and etc.|
CIEAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of CIEAT. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their CIEAT 2020 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their CIEAT 2020 Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download CIEAT Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download CIEAT Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your CIEAT Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
CIEAT Exam Centers
CIEAT Examination will be held at following given Centers. We have provide the examination state with city name in below table.
Also Check : CIEAT 2020 Admit Card Download
Also Check : CIEAT Result,Rank,CutOff
CIEAT 2020 Result
The B.S. Abdur Rehman Crescent Institute Of Science & Technology is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the CIEAT Results through online at their official website. CIEAT Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
CIEAT 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for CIEAT 2020 counseling. B.S. Abdur Rehman Crescent Institute Of Science & Technology conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- CIEAT Admit Card
- CIEAT Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.
CIEAT Contact Details
B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology
GST Road, Vandalur, Chennai 600 048. Tamil Nadu
Admission Help-Desk: +91 95432 77888