BCECE 2020 – BCECE Application form, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
BCECE 2020 : The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has issued the exam dates for BCECE for the academic year 2020. BCECE is a state level entrance exam and it is conducted to provide admission into B.E/B.Tech/B.form/B.Arc and other medical courses at Various colleges/ universities in Bihar state. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of BCECE 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
BCECE 2020 Overview
|Name of the Examination||BCECE 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Validity of BCECE Score||One Year|
Eligibility Criteria for BCECE 2020
Before going to fill the BCECE 2020 Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for BCECE 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. PIO and OCI card holders also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Bihar.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
- For Engineering courses, candidates must have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam with Physics & Chemistry, Mathematics and scored at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) from recognized university.
- For B.Pharmacy Courses Must have passed or appeared in 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognized university with Physics & Chemistry, Biology subject and scored at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) from recognized university.
- There is no age limit to apply for this test.
BCECE 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Issued on||February 2020|
|Availability of Online Application||February 2020|
|Last date to submit Online Application||March 2020|
|Application correction window||April 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.500/-||April 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||April 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Answer Key Available On||May 2020|
|Commencement of result||May 2020|
|Counselling Starts On||June 2020|
Also Check: UPSEE 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
Also Check: AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
BCECE 2020 Online Application
- BCECE Application Form has been released by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on March 2020 Tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- Image size can not exceed 30KB for photograph and 15KB for signature.
- The Exam Conducting Authority will provide the correction of the BCECE application form through online mode in March 2020
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Category wise Application fee is given in Below
|Group||General / BC & OBC||SC/ST|
|PCB, PCM, CBA, MBA, MCA & PCA||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|PCMB||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 550/-|
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card.
Steps to Apply Online for BCECE 2020
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through TS Online or Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
BCECE 2020 Exam Pattern
- BCECE Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- The Question paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions from each subject.
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 4 marks.
- 1 mark will be deducted for wrong attempt.
|Physics||400||90 minutes (9:00 AM to 10:30 AM)|
|Chemistry||400||90 minutes (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Mathematics||400||90 minutes (2:00 PM to 3:30 PM)|
|Biology||400||90 minutes (4:00 PM to 5:30 PM)|
|Agricultural Science||400||90 minutes (11:00 PM to 12:30 PM)|
BCECE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of BCECE. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their BCECE 2020 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their BCECE 2020 Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download BCECE Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download BCECE Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your BCECE Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Also Check : BCECE 2020 Admit Card Download
Also Check : BCECE Result,Rank,CutOff
BCECE 2020 Result
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the BCECE Results through online at their official website. BCECE Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
BCECE 2020 Rank Card
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will be announced the BCECE Rank Card in second week of May 2019 tentatively. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card we provided below.
- Admit Card Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non local)
- Combined Score in BCECE
- Intermediate Percentage
BCECE 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for BCECE 2020 counseling. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts the counselling in July 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- BCECE Admit Card
- BCECE Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.
- 1 BCECE 2020 – BCECE Application form, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for BCECE 2020
- 3 BCECE 2020 Online Application
- 4 Steps to Apply Online for BCECE 2020