ATIT/ITSAT 2020 – Application form, Registration, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
ATIT / ITSAT 2020 : The ICFAI Foundation of Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad has issued the exam dates for ITSAT for the academic year 2020. ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT) is a university level entrance exam and it will be conducted to provide admission into various B.Tech programs. ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT) is aliso known as Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT). ITSAT Application Form will be available in 20th Oct 2019. Entrance examination will be conducted in both offline and online mode. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. Qualified candidates of entrance examination get admission into B.Tech courses in the ICFAI and various affiliated colleges. The complete details of ITSAT 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
ITSAT 2020 Overview
|Name of the Examination||ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT)|
|Conducting Authority||ICFAI Foundation of Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
|Level of Exam||National level|
|Date of Exam Online Mode||23rd Apr to 30th Apr 2020|
|Date of Exam Offline Mode||28th Apr 2020 (10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon)|
|Mode of Exam||Offline & Online|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
Eligibility Criteria for ITSAT 2020
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for ITSAT 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
The Eligibility criteria is different from universities/ campuses. So candidates can clearly check their eligibility on before going to apply.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in 12th class from recognized board/university with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- Applying candidate must obtain 60% aggregate of marks in qualifying examination.
ITSAT / ATIT 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||20th Oct 2019|
|Last date to submit Online Application||9th Apr 2020|
|Test Date||1st Feb 2020 to 20th Apr 2020|
|Issue of Admit Cards||At the time of test scheduling|
|Date of online mode exam||23rd Apr to 30th Apr 2020|
|Date of offline mode exam||28th Apr 2020 (10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon)|
|Commencement of Results||7th May 2020|
|Interview Date||1st Jun – 4th Jun 2020|
|Beginning of Classes||16th Jul 2020|
Also Check: UPSEE 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
Also Check: AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application, Exam Date
ITSAT 2020 Online Application
- ITSAT Application Form has been released by ICFAI Foundation of Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on October 2019 tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- Check the details carefully you have entered the submit the Application.
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
The applicants who wish to apply through offline mode should download the application form from the website and then fill it. And also application form will be available at the ICFAI Foundation of Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad campuses and pay the application fee by Demand Draft of INR 500/- drawn in the favor of “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2019” payable at Hyderabad and get the admission form and follow the application process. Fill in the application form and affix a recent photograph and sign wherever required. After filling the application form send the form along with required documents following given address.
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ITSAT Office, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad – 500 082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-599-0767,
Details in Application Form
Required details in during fill the offline application form is given in below
- Academic details
- Correspondence details
- ID Proof
- Date of birth
- Contact Number
- Email id
- Photograph (40kb to 50 kb) (3.5 X 4.5 cm)
- Application fee for all category candidates Rs.500/-
- Application fee can be submitted in both online and offline mode.
- For candidates who wish to submit the application fee in online mode can be done via net banking, debit/credit card.
- To pay the fee offline, candidates will have to submit a Demand Draft in the in favor of “IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/C ITSAT 2020” payable at Hyderabad.
Steps to Apply Online for ITSAT 2020
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
ITSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- ITSAT Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) & offline (paper & pen based) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- Exam will be consists of these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- Question Paper will consists of 150 multiple choice questions for each booklet.
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 marks.
- There will be No negative marks for wrong answers.
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. Syllabus of the examination is not officially announced by the university but some previous examinations basis we have provide details.Here is the some of the most important things coming in the previous exams. In the examination, Questions will be asked from these subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. All of these subjects will be from 11th & 12th standard level. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for ITSAT, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the exam. ITSAT PG
|Physics||Measurement, Kinematics, Rotational motion & movement of inertia, Work energy & power, Gravitation, Properties of solid & fluids, Oscillation, Waves, Force & laws of motion, Current electricity, Effect of Electric Current, Electron, Photon & Radioactivity.|
|Chemistry||Atomic structure, Solid States, Chemical bond, Nuclear Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Thermochemistry & thermodynamics, Ionic Equilibrium. Principles of metallurgical operations, Chemistry of hydrocarbon, Organic compounds containing organic oxygen, Organic compounds based on the functional group containing nitrogen and Biomolecules.|
|Mathematics||Sets, Relations, and Functions, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Matrices and Determinants, Permutations and Combinations, Limit Continuity and Differentiability, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Conic Sections, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability, Trigonometry, Mathematical Reasoning|
|English||Reading comprehension, Diction, Formation of effective sentences, sentence completion, vocabulary, common errors|
ITSAT Exam Centers
ITSAT Examination will be held at following given Centers. The candidate have to choose any one centre for the examination and submit it. Once filled the examination centre in the application form will not be changed. We have provide the examination center name is below.
ATIT/ITSAT Online Exam centers
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||171|
|New Delhi & NCR||Faridabad||221|
ATIT/ITSAT Offline Exam centers
ITSAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of ITSAT. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their ITSAT 2020 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their ITSAT 2020 Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download ITSAT Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download ITSAT Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your ITSAT Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Also Check : ITSAT 2020 Admit Card Download
Also Check : ITSAT Result,Rank,CutOff
ITSAT 2020 Result
The ICFAI Foundation of Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the ITSAT Results through online at their official website. ITSAT Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
ITSAT Cutoff / Qualifying Marks
Candidates are required to obtain the minimum marks, then he/she will be qualifies for the further rounds of admission. After the Result are announced, Exam conducting authority will publish the qualifying cut offs for each course, students will called for counseling and admission process. The cutoff will be prepared after checking many factors related to the examination.The cut off score is based on many factors such as
- Number of applicants registered for Examination
- Total number of candidates participated in the exam.
- Difficulty level of the examination
- The previous year’s cutoff trends
- Marking scheme
- Total number of available seats
ITSAT 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for ITSAT 2020 counseling. ICFAI Foundation of Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- ITSAT Admit Card
- ITSAT Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.