APPSC Group 2 Notification 2020 : Here is the good news for candidates who have completed their studies and seek for a government job, you are on the right place. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) will be going to release the APPSC Group 2 notification for 1300 various vacancies. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs can apply for this APPSC Notification 2020 through online on or before the last date. APPSC Group II Recruitment 2020 Official Notification will be released on the official web portal. In this Article candidates can check the complete details of APPSC Group 2 Notfication 2020 Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Post vise vacancies, Exam Pattern & Syllabus, Registration Process in given below. For More updated News Stay with us.
APPSC Group II 2020 Vacancy Details are as follows,
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1300 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Various Posts|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting date to apply online||Update Very Soon|
|Ending date to apply online||Update Very Soon|
|Last date to submit the hard copy||Update Very Soon|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Vacancies 2020
All the interested candidates can apply for the mentioned posts through online. Before applying online you must read the official Notification. After reading official notification all the candidates are requested to keep their supportive stuff with them like their photograph, certificates, Signature, thumb impression, email ID, phone number etc. In below you will get complete detail about APPSC Group 2 Notification notification in the session like Eligibility criteria, How to apply Online, Important dates, Age limit with relaxation, post by category, Selection process & official notification.
AP PSC Group -II Executive Posts:
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (A.C.T.O.) in A.P. Commercial Taxes Subordinate Service
- Deputy Thasildar in A.P. Revenue Subordinate Service
- Assistant Labour Officer (A.L.O.) in A.P. Labour and Employment Subordinate Service
- Assistant Development Officers (A.D.O.) in A.P. Handloom and Textile Department
- Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector in A.P. Prohibition and Excise Subordinate service
- Extension Officer (EO) in Panchayat Raj and Rural Department
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-III in A.P. Municipal Commissioner Subordinate Service
- Assistant Registrar in A.P. Cooperative societies
- Executive Officer Grade-I in Commissioner of Endowments
APPSC Group 2 Non – Executive Posts:
- Assistant Section Officer (G.A.D.) in A.P. Secretariat Sub. Service
- Assistant Section Officer (Finance) in A.P. Secretariat Sub. Service
- A.S.O. – Assistant Section Officer (Law Dept) in A.P. Secretariat Subordinate Service
- Assistant Section Officer (Legislature) in A.P. Legislature Secretariat Service
- Sr Auditor in A.P. State Audit Subordinate Service
- Senior Accountant in A.P. Works Accounts Sub Service
- Senior Accountant in A.P. Treasuries and Accounts (H.O.D.) Sub Service
- Sr Accountant in A.P. Treasuries and Accounts District Sub Service
- Senior Accountant in Insurance A.P. G.L. I Sub service
- Junior Assistant in A.P. Public Service Commission in A.P. Ministerial Service
- Jr Assistant Labour Department in A.P. Ministerial Service
- Junior Assistant in P.H. and M.E. Dept in A.P. Ministerial Service
- Junior Assistant in A.P. Director General of Prisons & Correctional Services
- Jr Assistant in A.P. Agriculture Department in A.P. Ministerial Service
- Junior Assistant in sugar and Cane Department
- Junior Assistant in A.P. Roads & Building Department
- Jr Assistant in Survey Settlement and Land Records Department
- Junior Accountant in various Departments in A.P. Treasuries & Accounts Sub-Service
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Group 2 Notification 2020:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 42 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Will be applicable to Reserved Category Candidates
- For OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- For SC/ ST Candidates: 05 Years
- For Physical Handicapped Candidates: 10 Years
- For OBC + PWD Candidates: 13 Years
- For SC/ST + PWD Candidates: 15 Years
Applicants must possess their Bachelors Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Selection of the candidate will be based on their performance on the following sections. Candidates who get minimum qualifying marks in the selection process are appointed in APPSC Group II Vacancies in 2020.
- Screening Test
- Main Examination
- Document Verification
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale as Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 80,930/-
|Starting date to apply online||Soon Available|
|Closing date to apply online||Soon Available|
|Ending date to submit the hard copy of the application form||Soon Available|
|Date of the Examination||Soon Available|
How apply for APPSC Group 2 Notification 2020
➦ Applicants log on to the official website or below link.
➦ Search for Click Here to Apply link and click on it.
➦ New window will open your screen now find the ‘New Registration’ Link.
➦ In that page you will see how to apply instructions download the file and read the instructions carefully before going to Apply
➦ Now click the ‘New Registration’ link and Register through your mobile with OTP.
➦ Now, fill all the required details carefully like name, DOB, Aadhaar Card status, father’s/mother’s name, matriculation details, mobile number, email ID etc.
➦ Once again check the details carefully then click on submit button.
➦ Then open the home page and hit the ‘Candidate Login’ tab.
➦ Enter the Registration Number (already you have same) and Date of Birth.
➦ Now Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature with required format.
➦ Make the Application fee payment through Online / Net Banking.
➦ Then Submit the Application.
➦ Finally Take a printout of the Application form for future use.
APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2020
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Services Commission official website. It can be available on 20 days before the examination. Candidates should download their APPSC Group 2 Notification Exam 2020 Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth. Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment Exam 2020 Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search for Download Admit Cards link and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your APPSC Group 2 Notification Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
APPSC Group 2 Exam Centers
The APPSC Group 2 Examination will be held at following given Centers. We have provide the examination city with centre code in below table.
|9||Potti Sriramulu Nellore||18|
APPSC Group 2 Exam Results 2020
The Andhra Pradesh Public Services Commission is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the Results through online at their official website. APPSC Group 2 Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
- 0.1 Andhra Pradesh PSC Vacancies 2020
- 0.2 Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Group 2 Notification 2020:
- 0.3 Educational Qualification:
- 0.4 Important Dates:
- 0.5 How apply for APPSC Group 2 Notification 2020
- 1 APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2020