APJEE 2020 – Online Application from,Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates,Exam Pattern
APJEE 2020 : The Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) has issued the exam dates for APJEE for the academic year 2020. APJEE (Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination) is a state level entrance exam and it is conducted in every year for provide admission into various polytechnic Diploma courses. Candidates should be appearing in the APJEE 2020 examination for admission to diploma courses in Arunachal Pradesh Government and private polytechnic colleges. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of APJEE 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
APJEE 2020 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE)|
|Conducting Authority||Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE)|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Validity of APJEE Score||One Year|
Eligibility Criteria for APJEE 2020
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for APJEE 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. PIO and OCI card holders also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Arunachal Pradesh.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
- Candidates should be between the age of 15 to 17 years on at the time of Admission.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 10th or it’s equivalent exam with with Science, Mathematics as compulsory subjects and secure minimum 40% marks (SC- 35% marks, ST – 33% marks).
APJEE 2020 Important Dates
|Starting of application form||4th week of March 2020|
|Closing of application form||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date of payment of application fee||1st week of May 2020|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of May 2020|
|Date of examination||3rd week of May 2020|
|Announcement of result||1st week of June 2020|
|Commencement of counselling||2nd week of July 2020|
APJEE 2020 Online Application
- APJEE Application Form has been released by Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on March 2020 Tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPG format.
- Image size can not exceed 30KB for photograph and 15KB for signature.
- The Exam Conducting Authority will provide the correction of the APJEE application form through online mode in March 2020
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
For all the candidates have to pay Rs. 400/-
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card.
There is a another way to pay the fee through SBI e-challan
Steps to Apply Online for APJEE 2020
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through TS Online or Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
APJEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- APJEE Exam will be held in offline (Paper & Pen based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 2 Hours.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- The Question paper consists of 150 multiple choice questions
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 4 marks.
- There will be 1 mark deducted for each wrong answer.
APJEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Card through online mode from the official website. Candidates should download their APJEE Admit Card by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth. Before downloading Admit Card Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their APJEE 2020 Admit Card. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download APJEE Admit Card
- visit the official website.
- Search Download APJEE Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your APJEE Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
APJEE 2020 Result
The Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the APJEE Results through online at their official website. APJEE Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
APJEE 2020 Rank Card
Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) will be release the APJEE Rank Card at their official web portal. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card we provided below.
- Admit Card Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non local)
- Combined Score in APJEE
- 10th Percentage
APJEE 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for APJEE 2020 counseling. Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) conducts the counselling in July 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- APJEE Admit Card
- APJEE Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.L.C or its equivalent mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.