AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020 | Download AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020 Online | Exam Dates
AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020 : The Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu on behalf of APSCHE issues the AP LAWCET Hall Ticket on April 2020 tentatively. All the candidates who registered for the AP LAWCET Entrance exam must download their hall tickets during the period. Candidates can get the AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020 through online mode at the authority’s official website by given their registration number and date of birth. Here, hall ticket download process from the official website of the Authority we have provided in below. check the details.
Important Dates of AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020
|Name of the Exam||AP LAWCET 2020|
|Conducting Body||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu on behalf of APSCHE|
|Online applications Starting Date||March 2020|
|Online Applications Closing Date||April 2020|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Hall Tickets Released on||April 2020|
|AP LAWCET 2020 Exam||May 2020|
|Commencement of Results||Updated Soon|
AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020 Download@sche.ap.gov.in
The AP LAWCET Hall Ticket contains the Candidate name and roll number, examination center details and important instructions regarding the rules and regulations. Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu on behalf of APSCHE will be distribute the hall tickets to candidates those who have registered for the AP LAWCET exam. Every candidate note that matter AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020 will be available on online mode only and it will not sent to any candidate through post. You must download it from the official website.
Also Check: TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020, Exam Date
Also Check: AP ICET Hall Ticket 2020, Exam Date
Details Mentioned on your AP LAWCET Hall Ticket
following details can be available on your AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020. Candidates must check and verify all the details mentioned on Hall Ticket .If you found any discrepancy on your hall ticket. It should be report to the official authorities and needed to be corrected immediately. These are the basic details we have provided, check out.
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth
- Course details
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Center / Venue
- Examination Timing
- General Instructions to Candidate
Documents to be Carry on Exam day
Candidates must carry any of the following documents into the Exam hall mainly hall ticket and other documents as follows.
Any one of the following Photo ID proof in original
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Any other valid identity proof
Also Check: AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2020, Exam Date
Also Check: TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020, Exam Date
How to Download the Hall Ticket
The hall ticket downloading process will be completely online. To download the AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020, Candidates follow the following steps to get their hall ticket from authority’s official website. Otherwise we will also provide a direct link to access the hall ticket on this page. These are the simple steps
- Visit the Official Website
- In that home page search for “AP LAWCET Hall Ticket” link and click on it.
- Now enter the required details on given space like Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Then click the submit button.
- Your AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020 will displayed on screen.
- Check the details properly.
- Then Download & Take a print copy of it for future use.
Important Instruction For Exam day
There are various facts which the students must know about this exam. In the Entrance exams, the students will have to follow certain rules. We are providing some important instructions for exam day. These points will help to students get a knowledge of mandatory things. You can check the points given below:
- At the time of going for the exams, the students must carry the admit card in the exam hall. If the candidates will not do so then they will not be able to attend the exams.
- Candidates must arrive the exam hall on before 2 hours of the examination.
- In the exam hall, any kind of electronic gadget is not allowed to enroll in the exams. So, the students must not carry the mobile phone, camera, and other electronic equipment.
- Candidates should bring any one original photo id proof along with the Admit Card
- Candidates must know that any kind of chits or paper is not allowed in the board exams. So the candidates should not carry the unnecessary papers in the exams.
AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Pattern
AP LAWCET Conducting Authority has provided exam pattern and some instructions to candidates. Here Examination pattern is provided below,candidate must know the examination pattern details.
- AP LAWCET Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 90 Mins.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- The Question paper consists of 120 multiple choice questions
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Part A: General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Part B: Current Affairs||30||30|
|Part C: Aptitude for the study of Law||60||60|
AP LAWCET 2020 Syllabus
The AP LAWCET syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the exam. We have provided the important aspects of the Syllabus for Andhra Pradesh LAW Common Entrance Test, which is prescribed by the authority. And check under the syllabus topics it is must need to the candidates who are prepare for the AP LAWCET exam. And question paper will be divided into two parts. The entire paper will be examines the candidate’s knowledge on the Indian laws. Here is the some of the most important things coming in the exam.
|General knowledge and mental ability||General knowledge|
|Current affairs||National and international events|
|Legal aptitude||Aptitude for law|
|Elementary knowledge of law principles|
|Constituion of india|
AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Centers
The AP LAWCET 2020 entrance examination will be held at the following centers
AP LAWCET 2020 Result
The Sri Krishnadevaraya University on behalf of APSCHE is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the AP LAWCET Results through online at their official website. AP LAWCET Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
AP LAWCET 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of AP LAWCET Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for AP LAWCET 2020 counseling. Sri Krishnadevaraya University on behalf of APSCHE conducts the counselling in June 2020. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- AP LAWCET Hall Ticket
- AP LAWCET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent mark sheet
- Intermediate or its equivalent Pass Memo Certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)